Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Looking for heatran, will breed you 5iv pokemon.

RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

ShinyVincent said:
If they have Poison Heal than we have a deal!

Ok I'll notify you when I've got 1 Gliscor to level 50
FC 0834-1935-7149

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Update: Has been acquired!
I need magic guard abra or its evolution, will breed it for flawless ivs myself.

Anyone have a spare HA Bunnelby/Diggersby

It just needs to have the Huge Power Ability. I really want one. please :D
Maybe I could breed you something for it.

RE: PokeBeach's X / Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Does anyone have rattata/raticate from Pokebank that they can spare?

Need Unown and Porygon2 for Pokedex completion. Don't care about stats, natures, none of that.

midniteoriginal said:
I need magic guard abra or its evolution, will breed it for flawless ivs myself.

I can get you that but what do you have to offer?

Ade4265 said:

I can get you this as well! But what can you breed to trade me?

PhantomHaze said:
midniteoriginal said:

I can get you that but what do you have to offer?

Ade4265 said:

I can get you this as well! But what can you breed to trade me?

Thanks but I got this trade days ago.

Anyone have a female Solar Power Charmander (or Charmeleon) they could spare?

I need hidden ability- Quick Feet shroomish or Breloom with technician ability.

Anyone here happen to have a 6 IV Piplup for trade with Modest Nature?

Looking for any shiny Chespin, I would be willing to trade (all shiny) a level 1 German Fennekin or a level 15 English Fennekin.
Or if you prefer, a level 31/65 Japanese Dedenne. Or my shiny English level 65 Goodra. Thank you!

LF Modest Moltres with decent IVs anything but - Sp.Atk. Willing to give lots!

I need a super size pumpkaboo, ivs/nature don't matter. If it can be female, would be appreaciated. Moreover, I need regice,registeel and regirock as well.
*has been fulfilled*

Looking for someone to do three Shiny Pokémon trade evolutions;
Porygon2 -> Porygon-Z
Seadra -> Kingdra
Boldore -> Gigalith

Let me know, and please be prepared to offer another shiny as collateral!

Update: Thanks 117jokes!

Looking for 'dex entries of Darkrai, Arceus, and Keldeo.
Have no problem trading back, just wanting to finish the PokeDex. :D

I am looking for a Kalos Native Japanese 6 IVs Ditto. (I want to start MMing) :D
I can spare with many stuff, depends on what you like or want.

Need someone to evolve my poliwhirl through trade. Private message me if you want to help.
*Has been fulfilled*

Hey, I need unown J.

Have starters and more for trade.

Chelsea 2251 4111 8885

Back