Wi-Fi Trades The Trade Now Thread - Request Any Quick & Simple Trade

nrto123

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Looking for a nearly perfect iv timid xerneas..att,sp.att, and speed must be 31..other stats can be 25-31

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer
RE: PokeBeach's X/Y Drive-Thru Trade Thread - (Request Any Quick & Simple Trade)

Does anyone have a Landorus for trade so I can get the shiny charm?
I can trade a Moltres for it or any non-legendary 5IV pokemon.

I now have a Landorus!

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter

Currently in need of an Excadrill with the move Iron Head. (Preferably 5IV) :)

Robert33546

Aspiring Trainer

Looking joltik or galvantula timid nature compound eyes 5ivs missing attack
I have some pretty good 5iv pokemon some ev trained
Just send me a pm .
FC: 3282 3929 6797
IGN: Robert

kevmar

SHINY HUNTER!!

Looking for any of these shinies:(SHOULD BE KALOS BORN)
Chespin
Swirlix
Tepig
Squirtle

for trade:
shiny Deino(5iv)

Halcyon

A nostalgic wind.

I'm looking for a female Charmander / Charmeleon in a Luxury ball. Not looking for any specific stats or egg moves for that matter as I can work on those myself.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer but I have a few adamant Phanpy of several IVs (at least 4) w/ Ice Shard + Play Rough) A few 5IV adamant Starly (w/ and without HA: Reckless and Double-Edge) and a west sea Shellos with 6IV relaxed nature.

If any of the above pokemon do not seem appealing to you then do feel free to PM me as I may be able to work something out with you. I also do have a few unobtainables non-legendarys like Ratatta, Darumaka, etc. Although, those don't have any special IVs or egg moves.

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer

I am in need of a shroomish/breloom with drainpunch. I can do all the rest as far as stats and natures go. I offer shinies and competitive pokemon

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

Looking for an Everstone and at least One Lucky Egg
You can see what I have to offer by clicking the guy below in my signature

Patob215

Aspiring Trainer

I am in need for someone to trade evolve my Haunter so if anyone needs to trade evolve their pokemon just PM me.

FC: 2208-5425-9070

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Got someone to trade with me so disregard this post.

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

I need a chlorophyll bulbasaur for my sun team.
I don't mind what IV's or nature it has just the ability.
FC: 0834-1935-7149

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

Halcyon said:
I'm looking for a female Charmander / Charmeleon in a Luxury ball. Not looking for any specific stats or egg moves for that matter as I can work on those myself.

Unfortunately, I don't have much to offer but I have a few adamant Phanpy of several IVs (at least 4) w/ Ice Shard + Play Rough) A few 5IV adamant Starly (w/ and without HA: Reckless and Double-Edge) and a west sea Shellos with 6IV relaxed nature.

If any of the above pokemon do not seem appealing to you then do feel free to PM me as I may be able to work something out with you. I also do have a few unobtainables non-legendarys like Ratatta, Darumaka, etc. Although, those don't have any special IVs or egg moves.

I'll get you that Charmander right away! You might have to wait a bit though as I'm still on holiday, if you get one before I get back no prob! Just pm me telling me that you have no need for one anymore :)

SylveonsAndEspurrs said:
Looking for an Everstone and at least One Lucky Egg
You can see what I have to offer by clicking the guy below in my signature

Hiya! I can get you a lucky egg and a Everstone ASAP! We still need to complete that trade when I get back, sorry for the delay. Same as the previous post pm me if you get it before I get back :D

Patob215 said:
I am in need for someone to trade evolve my Haunter so if anyone needs to trade evolve their pokemon just PM me.

FC: 2208-5425-9070

Thanks in advance!

Easy Peasy! I can try to catch you online as soon as I can! If someone helps you sooner then I do, go ahead take their offer, but if you still need it when I get back I'll be there that help ya!

Vivillon Trader said:
I need a chlorophyll bulbasaur for my sun team.
I don't mind what IV's or nature it has just the ability.
FC: 0834-1935-7149

Would an Ivysaur with Chlorophyll be alright? If so I got you covered. Same as the previous posts pm me if you get it before I get to you :p

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Needed: Poison Heal Breloom/Gliscor (Kallos Born) and a Magic Guard Reuniclus (Kallos Born)

I offer:
5IV Beldum: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
And Events:
Celebration Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon/Pikachu
X/Y Charizard
Event Torchic
Event Wobbufet
Event Magmar/Elektrabuzz
Event Gengar
Tokyo Bay Inkay
Event Garchomp
Event Scizor
(you can choose one)

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

I'm looking for dittos with 30 IV's in Attack, SpAtk and speed so I can get HP fire.

Vivillon Trader

Aspiring Trainer

ShinyVincent said:
Needed: Poison Heal Breloom/Gliscor (Kallos Born) and a Magic Guard Reuniclus (Kallos Born)

I offer:
5IV Beldum: 31/31/31/31/31/xx
And Events:
Celebration Glaceon/Umbreon/Espeon/Pikachu
X/Y Charizard
Event Torchic
Event Wobbufet
Event Magmar/Elektrabuzz
Event Gengar
Tokyo Bay Inkay
Event Garchomp
Event Scizor
(you can choose one)

I have several immunity Gligar's I can evolve with good IV's.
I can breed one with 5 perfect IV's and raise it to level 50 for Charizard Y if you like.

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

If they have Poison Heal than we have a deal!

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

Back once again; looking for an event Eevee/Eeveelution with Celebrate!

Will gladly offer to breed 5IV Pokemon for one! Feel free to PM with questions and/or check out my trade thread by clicking the guy below in my signature

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

Wich you would want the most? Glaceon/Sylveon/Espeon/Umbreon?

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

ShinyVincent said:
Wich you would want the most? Glaceon/Sylveon/Espeon/Umbreon?

I am honestly leaning towards the Sylveon the most, if that is alright? ^^

ShinyVincent

Clowns can eat you.

It sure is ^_^ How many do you breed for it?

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!

ShinyVincent said:
It sure is ^_^ How many do you breed for it?

I realize Celebration Eevees are a bit hard to come by, so probably 2 or 3 preferably
As well, I would also prefer to further discuss this on my thread or in PMs so as not to further clog up the drive-thru thread c: