Wi-Fi Trades Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF:Competitive 5-6 IV H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

shadowF

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: drain punch shrromish/breloom H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

hey I have -5 IV female espurr with 31 0 31 31 31 31 and infiltrator on a luxary ball!
would you trade your shiny tyrunt for it?

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: drain punch shrromish/breloom H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

what is the nature? Sorry, Vincent, I was unable to get past your grammar to really see anything that peaked my interest

shadowF

Aspiring Trainer

it is modest with the moves assist, trick, barrier and yawn!
so can we trade? my friend code is Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079!

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer

my information is in my signature, add it and send me a trade request

shadowF

Aspiring Trainer

okay I added you! are you online? I don't see you.
Thanks for the trade!

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer

Enjoy Friend

SylveonsAndEspurrs

Puhuhuhu!
Hello to you!
I was interested in seeing if you could see if there is anything you may be interested in for that shiny Chesnaught/Chespin Line or Shiny Tyrunt/Tyrantrum if they're still available?
I would be willing to breed anything with 5IVs as well for them if they are ^^

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer
I am sorry, I really tried to find reason to want something off your list. do you have anything else available perhaps?

Dracaufeu

Aspiring Trainer
Wanted to go ahead and post saying that I will be wholesomely unavailable due to a heavy personal matter. My apologies for the trades in process. Your pokemon are still ready when I have a chance, just keep reminding me