Introduce Yourself!

Sur Rush

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, I'm Sur Rush. I'm 21 years of age and have watched and played Poke'mon since the First Generation of Kanto. Just thought I'd join since I love talking about Poke'mon. I am currently in a trade school to become an Automotive Technician for Dealers.
Favorite Poke'mon: Arcanine, Ninetales, Haxorus, Zoraork...there's a long list.
Favorite Car Dealers: Dodge, Ferrari, Chevrolet, Anything that's not a Ford

Redstart

Bird Keeper
Advanced Member
Hi! I'm Redstart and I've been into Pokémon since I was about 4, some 17 years ago (wow). I recently got back into the TCG and I'm interested in trading to complete sets-- plus, I've spent a considerable amount of time reading the TCG boards here, so I figured I should join up! I played a bit back in the DP age, around Stormfront-Pt, but I got out pretty quickly. Here I am again!

I alternate residences between Maine, Colorado, and New York (I'm a confused college student) and hope to get into a league one of these days. For now, I'll dilligently (ish...) pursue my studies.

I like birds.

Shank

Aspiring Trainer
Hi I go by Shank, nothing important except I'm new however been playing for a while. X&Y format is a bit irk to me though since I just gotten back into the game correctly so really picking it back up again.

deathlocke

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Hi I'm Kairi/Deathlocke I fell in love with Pokemon after I stumbled across my friends gameboy while helping him move into his dorm. It happen to have Pokemon Blue Version in it and well I was pretty much useless helping him move from the moment I picked Bulbasaur.
I'm looking to make more PokeFriends since I don't have many. Who I can talk more about the games, tcg, anime etc. (*^.^*)

Asshai-by-the-Shadow

Shadowbinder
Well, I'm Asshai, a 23-year-old dude who has been hopelessly in love with this series since he was 8. The Pokemon fandom is one that I greatly enjoy being a part of, and I discovered Pokebeach in the run-up to BW's release. I'm here for trading and just chatting, really. I'm not into competitive battling.
I'm also a big-time shiny hunter.
Hobbies include gaming, movies, reading, anime, anything nerdy, really. I also collect the 2-inch Monster Collection Pokemon figures from Tomy, as well as other things.
That's all really. Hope we can be friends.

Inuyasha

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone the name's Inuyasha and I'm 25 and love to play video games have been playing pokemon sense red and blue its a fun series I was told about this sight from a friend i like to train battle trade and colect all the pokemon I can my hobbies include video games anime manga and a collectible card game called Magic The Gathering which is really fun so feel free to chat with me

CrimsonFlame

Professional Adventurer
Hello! My name, as you can see, is CrimsonFlame. I am an average kinda pokefan, haven't been playing all my life or anything, but I certainly do like the games! I've completed FireRed and Emerald, I recently found my old Game Boy color (and bought Blue for it), however I am currently attempting a Hard Mode run (a nuzlocke) on Soul Silver. My hobbies are gaming (of course) and writing. I'm looking forward to becoming an active member on these forums, and hope I get to know a few of you very well! Look for me in the writing section! (Hopefully there's one on these forums.)

Skippy the Great

Calm Like A Bomb!
Sept. 15th, of 2012 was my last log-in here at the forums, so I'm not new, but since it has been nearly a year and a half since I've been here, I thought it might be wise to re-introduce myself.

1) Been playing Pokemon since Gen.1
2) Been competitively battling since Gen. 3
3) Known on most other popular competitive battling forums as "Joel", or "Joel1980" (I plan on requesting a username change here, to keep my username in uniform to the other sites)
5) I'm nearly addicted to GBU/PSS Rules Triple Battles.

Happy battling, people. See you in the competitive scene. ^_^

NeoDoomDragon

Aspiring Trainer
Hey,My name is NeoDoomDragon and I have been playing pokemon since gen 1.
I like playing other games,but pokemon is my favourite game of all time !

CF1994

Aspiring Trainer
Hello there, fellow Pokemon fans! My name is CF1994.

I decided to joined this site to share some of my thoughts with this great video game series the whole forum is dedicated to, and also to interact with many new people I might encounter during my experience here on this forum.

I am a big fan of the series. Right now, I'm having fun with X & Y. My favourite Gen VI Pokemon are Aegislash, Greninja, Talonflame and Malamar.

I'm also into other things, like Mario, Disney, and I love Western Animated shows. (It's mainly the likes of Adventure Time, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. Samurai Jack, SpongeBob SquarePants, etc.) This way, I'd have a variety of greatness to be a fan of in my spare time.

Ivysaurman

Undercover Ivysaur
Hi! I'm Ivysaurman, and I came because I like to help other people out with their decks, to discuss Pokemon related topics with people, and overall have a good time! I play TCG somewhat competitively, and I play the VG casually (I'm trying to start competing in the Video Games as well) .
Some achievements:
7th place at City Championships
1st place at XY prerelease
9th place at Legendary treasures prerelease
4th place at XY prerelease

adamlinkrobot

Aspiring Trainer
Hi,

Just joined, looking to fill up the Pokedex, would be grateful for Friend Safari adds, my Friend Code is 5129-1526-1303.

Thanks, Jimmy!!

isko123

Aspiring Trainer
Hi there! My name's isko123. Joined so I could post here (obviously, lol). Ended up on this site by googling Mega-evo stone trades, so thought I'd try it here :p Interests/hobbies: Pokemon (team building mostly) and gaming in general. Other than that... I'm an engineering student in my early twenties xD Looking forward on meeting some nice peeps here. See ya all around ~

Smaffy

Aspiring Trainer
Howdy,
I'm Smaffy and I decided to join here because this site's been helpful to me in the past.
The community that I've seen thus far seem to be really friendly and I admire that a lot~
Currently in limbo between having graduated High School and ready to begin University so I have a lot of spare time, as a result I've been shiny hunting recently and I saw that this site has an amazing FC database, I'd love to add some more people to have access to more Friend Safaris so I can hunt for more shinies, so feel free to add me. :D

(My FC is: 4656-6624-7404, be sure to PM me if you decide to add so I can add back~)

See you around~

Pac0723

Aspiring Trainer
Hello, my name is Paco! 23 year old living in GA . Been a fan since the franchise started and just recently got into the tcg. Hopefully I can exchange some useful pointers or ideas !

discipleofluigi

Aspiring Trainer
Greetings all im discipleofluigi and i have been lurking here well over a year watching you all. i finally decided to read through the rogue deck thread and i felt as though i should post. hobbies include rubiks speedcubing, guitar/drum/keyboard playing, dodgeball, pokemon tcg, supersmash bros, and speedrunning. i am a gym leader in my local league and due to the absurd amount of cards i own i am also the league deck builder. im also known in my league for being the guy with the most insane decks that actually smack the kelds and darkrais, with my crowning achievements being a dunsparce deck, a vileplume weakness beatdown before it was cool, and a cradily deck that pops out gallade delphox and emboar turn 2. im 18 and living in central DE, im versed in many regards of pokiohs and gagic the mathering so hit me up if you want a fresh spin on your old decks.

Crimsonwolf2499

Aspiring Trainer
Hello everyone! I came across the site while safari hunting. I've been playing Pokémon since day one back in '98 and play the TCG at times as well. Now my son plays Pokémon, as well as a lot of my friends. Glad to meet everyone!

GarchompGuy

"Flies at supersonic speeds." Can't lear
Hey guys! This is GarchompGuy!
I came to Pokebeach originally when I was talking to a friend about a rogue deck that needed revising. He suggested I post it on Pokebeach forums. I posted it, and soon explored the site after that day. (I did not have an account at this time.) I come here because I find the news articles to be what I was looking for, a site that has leaks and has "just leaked!" stuff. (In other words, I used to use Pokemon.com, and everything they posted as "news" was already common knowledge.)
The stuff I love is pretty much Pokemon and music. I often spend my free time arranging music, or playing recreational games of Pokemon, TCG and VG. (I am not a competitive TCG'er, I find building a competitive deck is too expensive. The decks I build are almost entirely gimmick decks. I also play the Pokemon VG. This I spend a bit more effort in creating a competitive team.)