Wi-Fi Trades Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF:Competitive 5-6 IV H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shinies H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

oh, natures, sorry. haha ralts and eevee are modest and electrike is rash

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: Competitive Shinies H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

Alright, I'm interested in the shiny 6 IV Ditto (Spain), 6 IV Shiny Eevee and the shiny 6 IV Bagon depending on nature and ability.

bsgon is adamant with sheer force which will be moxie

CMT for the Bagon & the Eevee.

Sorry Kash, I really didn't see anything I don't have or had at some point. do you have any other interesting 5 ivs?

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-general-trading
could you tell me if theres anything you want for your 6iv shiny electrike

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: drain punch shrromish/breloom H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

bump! I am looking for a breloom/shroomish with drain punch please! I would even take something that can breed it onto one of the two aforementioned pokemon

RE: Dracaufeu's IV and Shiny Trading Den LF: drain punch shrromish/breloom H: 6 IV Spanish Ditto

Hey! I see you have a shiny tyrunt. Cml for it! Could do 5, 5iv pokemon.

what are the moves and abilities on whismur, tailow, misdreavus, snover, nidoran and sneazle?

Misdreavus - Levitate - NastyPlot
Tailow - Scrappy - BraveBird Defog
Whismur - Rattled - (Tms, IceBeam, Flamethrower n ShadowBall)
Snover - SnowWarning - (Tms, Blizzard)
Nidoran - Hustle - (Tms)
Sneasel - KeenEye/Innerfocus - FakeOut IceShard

Shiny 6 IV Ditto from Spain

Is it Kalos Bred?

I am very interested in your 6IV Ditto from Spain.

Check out my trade thread (in my signature). I'm willing to trade 3-4 of my 4-5IV Pokemon for it. I also have a Shiny Audino not on the list if you are interested.

Let me know, thanks.

Eron said:

Is it Kalos Bred?

it is not kalos bred unfortunately. I do not know its history either

Dracaufeu said:
Eron said:

Is it Kalos Bred?

it is not kalos bred unfortunately. I do not know its history either

Oh sorry. I am only interested in Kalos Bred. :(

Hope we can trade another day :D

I expected that no worries.

I can trade Shiny Mareep for Shiny tyrunt

sorry Kevmar, that doesn't really interest me. But I am open to offers

I happen to be breeding espurrs right now, but I have to check my boxes for the IVs. I would kill for that 6 IV ditto.

Next time you are on, check your PMs

Cml for Treecko 31/31/31/31/31/31 ?

Back