Finished Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. Game Over - No winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D3 ends sometime in 2014

Wait a minute, why is Teal in this game? He didn't replace anyone because we have 21 players. i confus ;-;
PMJ said:

Player list

Astra killed n1
Sir Taco modkilled d1
RaichuGirl killed n1
WanderingWolf modkilled d1
Haunted Water modkilled d3
Oiram exploded d3
alex modkilled d1
Reinforce killed n2
Luckyfire lynched d1
Chronus MSEA lynched d2
TwistedTurtwig
sillykyle
Celever
Four Arms
HypnoticChairman
Teal
Mapleboy86
Keeper of Night
Lemonnade
Ares
Rock Wrecker

I still think KoN is suspicious, but he is active, and we need more active players in this game, so I'll vote for Ares for now. If you decided to be active Ares, I might unvote you.

unvote Keeper or Night
Ares

Wow I am finally in! .-. This is not what I meant when saying I won't play. It was supposed to be a troll, but then I got trolled. .-.

Teal said:
Wow I am finally in! .-. This is not what I meant when saying I won't play. It was supposed to be a troll, but then I got trolled. .-.

lol at above post!

Teal did you sub or idled? Or.. idk how did you get in? >_>

I "was in" but I actually "wasn't in" until now. >_>

Everybody is being trolled so hard man this is amazing, really loving how this game is turning out. Is anyone able to answer the quiz because obtaining all the jewels is really important and the key to victory! oh, and the Mafia is doing worse than you think! but i can't give away any more than that...

Eagle4 said:
Everybody is being trolled so hard man this is amazing, really loving how this game is turning out. Is anyone able to answer the quiz because obtaining all the jewels is really important and the key to victory! oh, and the Mafia is doing worse than you think! but i can't give away any more than that...

And... accidently pressed post too early.
Eagle4 said:
oh, and the Mafia is doing worse than you think! but i can't give away any more than that...

What do you mean by that, exactly?

Keeper of Night said:
And... accidently pressed post too early.
Eagle4 said:
oh, and the Mafia is doing worse than you think! but i can't give away any more than that...

What do you mean by that, exactly?

I thought he meant the game as these are called "mafias" where we're from but hey maybe he means the mafia is actually on it's last legs? Only you really made me think of that. I mean, "death" is dead and "DNA" is kinda scary as well so idk...

I know what he meant by mafia. :p
But if the mafia is doing worse then we think... I guess they'd be on their last member or two?
That doesn't mean all's well though. There could still be Indies.

Keeper of Night said:
Machamp The Champion said:
unvote Keeper or Night

I think we should unvote Keeper, not Night.
JS.

Whoops. Fixing it now.

unvote Keeper of Night
Ares

Eagle4 said:

I've never even played X or Y, and I've also been really busy the past few days, so I don't feel like dedicating an hour to figuring it out.

So will we know if someone answers the quiz correctly?

Oh, lookie guys!
The person I randomly voted for was mod killed!

/JustRealized

Y'know guys, a thought's just popped into my head.
I know of another troll mafia, as I just played one on smogon, and there was talk there of a "hidden wolf". So two things:
1) I believe that Teal could be one of these alleged "hidden wolves" but we'll see.
2) If there are any active people who usually play in games like this who are not please bring it to my attention and we'll see if something crazy is going on in this game too. btw to me "wolves" means "neutral character who wins by being alive on his own at the end of the game" just in case it's not a term used here.

I assure you, there is no hidden wolf.

wolf

Or you could be trolling us with that information.

Can't take anything seriously in this game...

Celever said:
Y'know guys, a thought's just popped into my head.
I know of another troll mafia, as I just played one on smogon, and there was talk there of a "hidden wolf". So two things:
1) I believe that Teal could be one of these alleged "hidden wolves" but we'll see.
2) If there are any active people who usually play in games like this who are not please bring it to my attention and we'll see if something crazy is going on in this game too. btw to me "wolves" means "neutral character who wins by being alive on his own at the end of the game" just in case it's not a term used here.

What's the difference between a Hidden Wolf and a Non Hidden Wolf? They don't reveal their alignment on death anyway.

I guess people around here would call that a Survivor? Or Serial Killer if they can kill.

A hidden wolf isn't actually on the player list, another theory I thought up was that camoclone is actually the wolf, and he is a sub, it would be really devious and possibly unfair lol

Day 3 is over. Celever was lynched. He was a cracker.

Night 3 ends in 48 hours.

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. N3 ends 3 PM Jan 10 14

Lynch the actives, lynch the actives!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back