Finished Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. Game Over - No winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D3 ends sometime in 2014

By ?he way, whoever did ?his ?o me is an evil genius, because i? also means ?ha? I can'? vo?e a? all. Since, you know, it has a ? in i?. ?hanks. I'd be willing ?o be? ?ha? whoever did i? also has a ? in ?heir name... very clever of you.

Also, I have ?he Yellow Ribbon. Las? nigh?, someone sen? me a message ?aun?ing me abou? ?hem having one. KoN or rev3rsor, was i? ei?her of you? Because we know a? leas? 3 of ?he ribbon holders now, and our mys?ery messenger could be our four?h, unless ?hey were doing i? jus? ?o ?roll me.

By all of the NOCs I mean the first three but anyway. Also, to avoid a possible number of votes being reached Unvote SIllykyle

Guys the day could end at ANY POINT keep activity UP and look on the last page last post to get something to talk about, I still want the answers you guys!

Celever said:
This is not the only website with mafia on it, believe it or not. I play mafia extensively on both smogon and epicmafia so I know a lot about it. While I don't have any particular connections with users on this website that could be a good thing as I would not be biased in any way (I try not to be anyway). I said new here. Here as in PB, not here as in WW/Mafia. Also when did I say I was a village leader? I feel like shooting into the dark on a website where I have never played mafia before and saying "HERP DERP VILLAGE LEADER ME" would be idiotic and wrong. You pretty much claimed messenger in today's message when you said "Unfortunately nothing much happened yesterday aside from Sillykyle ignoring everything and just lynching anyway", then proceded to say the exact same thing in a post, capital S and all. What I am asking you is why you completely ignored other posts and voted Chronus anyway? Like I said you either killed a mafia or our viggy (he flipped as "death") but either way it was reckless and idiotic of you. I went over this in my last post, but I'll go ahead and quote it so you might actually read it this time. "I voted for Chronus because I couldn't stand his post. It's as simple as that. If I don't like the way someone is playing, I'll usually put a pressure vote on them. That's just how I play. I don't know why he died instantly." Also that wouldn't count as a wall of text... I would link you to one I did in my first ever mafia game (which was considered the greatest play in the game, actually) but I'm not entirely sure whether that counts as OC or not. Usually rules are more specific in the OP so idk. This post is already almost as long, and it hadn't even been 5 minutes worth of my time before I had to check the rules in another tab with my terrible internet. I did say minor wall of text. Obviously our definitions are very different, no need to call me out on something as pointless as that.

Also I am very much aware of what a pressure vote is, however look at what you said: "And before you go calling BS on that claim, remember that this is a troll game. You never know what ridiculous mechanics are going to be introduced." THEN BE CAREFUL! It never crossed my mind until then that that was a possibility, honestly. I don't know which of your scumbuddies told you this would get you out of the water but to me that post keeps you sinking down and down... I said that as a preemptive response to a probable question. I don't see the issue here.
Vote: Sillykyle

I take it you didn't read my post properly. -_-

I have the Magenta Ring, but I don't want to pass it out to anyone yet. Also, I'm sure this won't be a problem, but PLEASE don't send me any rings. There's a chance I die if someone passes me one.

That's 3/5 rings accounted for.
Or is it 4?

I wonder if it would be best to keep them separate all game, or eventually decide to give them to somebody?
I don't like the latter of the two options, but I wonder if we can even win with them separated. They are the "keys to victory" so I have to wonder...

Anyway, my role gets stronger if I have the item "Christmas Spirit."
If the person with this item trusts me enough, I'd love to see if I do have some action after getting this item.

sillykyle said:
Celever said:
This is not the only website with mafia on it, believe it or not. I play mafia extensively on both smogon and epicmafia so I know a lot about it. While I don't have any particular connections with users on this website that could be a good thing as I would not be biased in any way (I try not to be anyway). I said new here. Here as in PokéBeach, not here as in WW/Mafia. Also when did I say I was a village leader? I feel like shooting into the dark on a website where I have never played mafia before and saying "HERP DERP VILLAGE LEADER ME" would be idiotic and wrong. You pretty much claimed messenger in today's message when you said "Unfortunately nothing much happened yesterday aside from Sillykyle ignoring everything and just lynching anyway", then proceded to say the exact same thing in a post, capital S and all. What I am asking you is why you completely ignored other posts and voted Chronus anyway? Like I said you either killed a mafia or our viggy (he flipped as "death") but either way it was reckless and idiotic of you. I went over this in my last post, but I'll go ahead and quote it so you might actually read it this time. "I voted for Chronus because I couldn't stand his post. It's as simple as that. If I don't like the way someone is playing, I'll usually put a pressure vote on them. That's just how I play. I don't know why he died instantly." Also that wouldn't count as a wall of text... I would link you to one I did in my first ever mafia game (which was considered the greatest play in the game, actually) but I'm not entirely sure whether that counts as OC or not. Usually rules are more specific in the OP so idk. This post is already almost as long, and it hadn't even been 5 minutes worth of my time before I had to check the rules in another tab with my terrible internet. I did say minor wall of text. Obviously our definitions are very different, no need to call me out on something as pointless as that.

Also I am very much aware of what a pressure vote is, however look at what you said: "And before you go calling BS on that claim, remember that this is a troll game. You never know what ridiculous mechanics are going to be introduced." THEN BE CAREFUL! It never crossed my mind until then that that was a possibility, honestly. I don't know which of your scumbuddies told you this would get you out of the water but to me that post keeps you sinking down and down... I said that as a preemptive response to a probable question. I don't see the issue here.
Vote: Sillykyle

I take it you didn't read my post properly. -_-

Oh nice, easy to respond to...
If you meant new here it is literally of no relevance to the game so that's why I pondered if you meant that before posting and decided against it...
I'm not though, that's the thing. I've said time and time again that I am not the announcer so don't try and pull that on me now. Also I'm sure that are lots of people in the game who would type your name with a capital S, it's a personal pronoun it SHOULD HAVE ONE!
I read it, and then I still said that it was a dumb and risky move considering that I had already told you he would easily die from it.
Oh and you needed to point out I have a postcount: 0 here? Logical
It should've cross my mind if you read the posts... seriously...
That was just to see if you would get defensive over that statement to be honest :p

Celever said:
Oh nice, easy to respond to...
If you meant new here it is literally of no relevance to the game so that's why I pondered if you meant that before posting and decided against it...
I'm not though, that's the thing. I've said time and time again that I am not the announcer so don't try and pull that on me now. Also I'm sure that are lots of people in the game who would type your name with a capital S, it's a personal pronoun it SHOULD HAVE ONE!
I read it, and then I still said that it was a dumb and risky move considering that I had already told you he would easily die from it.
Oh and you needed to point out I have a postcount: 0 here? Logical
It should've cross my mind if you read the posts... seriously...
That was just to see if you would get defensive over that statement to be honest :p

It is relevant that you're new here, it means you don't know anyone's playstyle or what the general meta here is.
I don't care how many times you've said you're not the announcer, I think you are.
Would you like to quote some of your warnings? I have no recollection of you ever saying that.
The 0 post count means you're new here... duh?

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D2 ends eventually

Celever said:
Ok first of all I have one thing to say to this game: Sorry. Basically my story is that I am good friends with Eagle4 and he promised that he would tell me when this game started, as I do not go on pokebeach very often this game kind of flew straight out of my head as i was relying on Eagle to tell me when I needed to think about it... this caused me to straight-up miss day 1 as I didn't even know that it had been taken over. I guess I got a bit trolled...hmm... Anyway, I'm here for day 2 and hoping to be an essential part of the village! ^_^

So things we can take from Night 1 information: There are 3 announcers, and at face value there are 2 mafia announcers and one village announcer. There is also no written deadline for the day, so do not lynch randomly by any means; if you do so you could kill a villager with an incredibly short day. Of course, the day could also last until we have a clear majority, but in a troll game like this I would take no chances. I would be willing to bet that at least 1 mafia has died in the 5 people who have died so far; that's just logical statistics.

This will be a bit rich coming from me but I feel like targetting the lurkers will no doubt be a good way to start this day off, and I would treat it similar to a day 1 from before since... well I think the biggest post yesterday was about 3 lines not including quotes? I know this looks like I'm taking on the village leader role (don't mean to offend the first announcer if he is village) but I'm really not, I just have a habit of playing these games with long posts rather than short ones so that I can get all of my thoughts down in one lot.

TwistedTurtwig said:
By ?he way, whoever did ?his ?o me is an evil genius, because i? also means ?ha? I can'? vo?e a? all. Since, you know, it has a ? in i?. ?hanks. I'd be willing ?o be? ?ha? whoever did i? also has a ? in ?heir name... very clever of you.

You can still vote, as long as the person you're voting for doesn't have a T in it. All you have to do to vote is bold the users name somewhere in your post.

Honestly, I don't think sillykyle or Celever is scum. sillykyle probably didn't know he was going to kill Chronus, he was just trying to apply pressure and get him to talk like any old townie. And Celever is doing the same thing to sillykyle: Putting on pressure to get more info out of him. I don't appreciate the insults, but that doesn't mean he's scum.

Well shoot, now I have no one to vote for...

Also, I agree that Celever is probably announcer #1.

RE: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D2 ends eventually

Celever said:
Celever said:
Ok first of all I have one thing to say to this game: Sorry. Basically my story is that I am good friends with Eagle4 and he promised that he would tell me when this game started, as I do not go on pokebeach very often this game kind of flew straight out of my head as i was relying on Eagle to tell me when I needed to think about it... this caused me to straight-up miss day 1 as I didn't even know that it had been taken over. I guess I got a bit trolled...hmm... Anyway, I'm here for day 2 and hoping to be an essential part of the village! ^_^

So things we can take from Night 1 information: There are 3 announcers, and at face value there are 2 mafia announcers and one village announcer. There is also no written deadline for the day, so do not lynch randomly by any means; if you do so you could kill a villager with an incredibly short day. Of course, the day could also last until we have a clear majority, but in a troll game like this I would take no chances. I would be willing to bet that at least 1 mafia has died in the 5 people who have died so far; that's just logical statistics.

This will be a bit rich coming from me but I feel like targetting the lurkers will no doubt be a good way to start this day off, and I would treat it similar to a day 1 from before since... well I think the biggest post yesterday was about 3 lines not including quotes? I know this looks like I'm taking on the village leader role (don't mean to offend the first announcer if he is village) but I'm really not, I just have a habit of playing these games with long posts rather than short ones so that I can get all of my thoughts down in one lot.

Alright, fair point.

If I'm correc?, ?hen one of ?hese four people has an abili?y to give people pos? res?ric?ions: Haun?ed Wa?er, Hypno?ic Chairman, Keeper of Nigh?, or Machamp ?he Champion. ?hey're ?he only people alive wi?h a ? In ?heir name, and I'm willing ?o be? ?ha? one of ?hem did ?his ?o me.

TheGuy said:
Keeper of Night said:
What about quick-topics for the separate teams? I'm assuming that would be allowed?

My team's using one and Astra says it's a good idea. But you should try something less efficient.

TwistedTurtwig said:
If I'm correc?, ?hen one of ?hese four people has an abili?y to give people pos? res?ric?ions: Haun?ed Wa?er, Hypno?ic Chairman, Keeper of Nigh?, or Machamp ?he Champion. ?hey're ?he only people alive wi?h a ? In ?heir name, and I'm willing ?o be? ?ha? one of ?hem did ?his ?o me.

That's a good list of suspects, but you have to realize somebody else could have still done it even if they don't have a 'T' in their name.

For the record, it wasn't me.

Oops, I had another quote quoted from The Challenge.
Ignore that.

TwistedTurtwig said:

I DENNIE IT.

No really, wasn't me.

TwistedTurtwig said:

Out of those 4, HW and I got our names changed a few days ago (during last night phase), and neither of us had T's in their old usernames. Personally, if I had that power I would've submitted it earlier, before I knew I was getting my name changed, nor would I have thought of that plan in time before changing my name, and if I had to guess, I think HW is probably on the same boat as me. HW also might've been restricted by the same person as you, TT. So I don't think it's HW. I know I didn't do it, so I think it's KoN or HC.

But, there's also the possibility that it's none of us, and that either the person using the power wasn't thinking about it, or they couldn't chose the letter they were restricting, or they were trying to frame us all because none of us are wolves and they are, or maybe it had to do with the first letter in that users name (T for TwistedTurtwig). There's also the possibility that the person doing this isn't even a wolf or indie.

But, for the time being, I think it's our best lead. KoN's been doing some pretty shady stuff recently. He tried to get everyone to send him Items, and then once I pointed out that that was a bad idea, only then did he agree with me. He's also been voting for HW for a while for next to no reason. Other than he's quiet, and a lot more users have been even more quiet.

Keeper of Night

Re: Werewolf XX-0: Troll Mafia. D3 ends sometime in 2014

Has James died yet? I don't know if he is still alive, but if he is, I have reason to believe it is him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back