Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Yeah, James's arguments are seeming more and more unreasonable. Lynching Chronus would be a bad idea, especially with as little information as we have right now.

VOTE: WanderingWolf

Happy (Dutch time zone) New Year! May we find all the scum and get lots of shiny Pokémon, etc. :D :D

Sorry I haven't been home all day, RG. I'm not trying to be quiet, I like to play WW as actively as I can and not sit back and lurk.

Anyway, sure it seems llike it would be stupid for chronus to fake claim seer and try to clear drohn as his teammate. But what if it's one of those "so stupid it just might work" kinda things. I mean most of you guys seem to not think it is not likely. But it turns out to be like that it would be an ingenious move.

All I'm saying is it seems a little suspicious that they have a group of three that have all cleared each other.

I don't think a wold would actually risk that and why would they appear a a group? Finding one of them would be an instant loss.

I don't know how that happened^

I meant: I don't think they would*

Ok, lemme get this straight.

You want to vote Chronus because he claimed one-shot seer. You say he may be lying, and he's no longer useful to the town, so we should lynch him.

That is a terrible idea.

If we killed townies because they were vanilla or became vanilla, then we're fixed to lose. I doubt even now Chronus is vanilla, like I said before, probably some sort of Jack of All Trades. Lynching him because he may be lying is a horrible mentality to have.

Also @FourArms,
I don't like the way you're all "here are our three best lynch options. I'm gonna vote this one, but will gladly switch if another gets enough votes," while no one else seems to share your opinions. Idk, it just bugs me(prob cause I'm on your list, but #whatever)

And you just happen to come home the second I point out that you've become more quiet? Not only that but you side with the horrible for the town strategy of going after Chronus because it's "so stupid it just might work", which is completely ridiculous. You are such a wolf, how have you not been lynched yet? Plus lynching you would not only more or less clear Chronus as town but definitely confirm WW as a wolf. We most definitely gain the most from lynching you.

I was at work all day, I just happened to get on and read this thread when your post was last. You seem to be fishing a little bit IMO

Mapleboy86 said:
I was at work all day, I just happened to get on and read this thread when your post was last. You seem to be fishing a little bit IMO

In what way am I fishing?

RaichuGirl said:
how have you not been lynched yet?

Is this not the first day we can lynch?

I might change my vote (from no lynch) to Mapleboy. He seems suspicious.

RaichuGirl said:
Mapleboy86 said:

That I didn't post for several hours and when I do, it's suspicious? That's just how it happened. I would have posted then regardless of whether you said anything or not.

Mapleboy86 said:
RaichuGirl said:

That I didn't post for several hours and when I do, it's suspicious? That's just how it happened. I would have posted then regardless of whether you said anything or not.

And how is that fishing? At this point I can't see you possibly be anything other than a wolf. All you're doing is focusing on the posting thing. Fine, you have real life commitments and only just got on. Ok. That's fine. I'm not doubting that. Now why don't you stop completely ignoring everything else that makes you scummy?

Drohn said:
Four Arms said:
There are too many suspicious things going on around here to go after inactives. Grant, HC and you are all fine lynch options at this point. Right now, I'm just going to put my vote on Grant, because I'm just so curious to find out what he is, but I will happily change to Mapleboy or HC if they get enough votes.

Vote:grantm1999

Not caring who to vote for seems suspicious. As long as it's not one of your wolf friends it doesn't matter to you?

That's what it can come across of. Hmmm... I'm sticking to no lynch though, too early to tell.

Yes; I don't care who's lynch between Grant, Mapleboy and HC. I think they're all likely to be wolves, and will all give us something to follow up on tomorrow, except Grant, but I'm still really curious as to if he's a wolf or not. But apparently, it's not just you who finds that scummy, so whatever, I guess it's scummy.

@HC, 2 of those 3 (Mapleboy and Grant) seem to be considered scummy by most people, and 1 (you) isn't. So for 2 of those 3, people do seem to share my opinion, at least somewhat.

The wolves aren't going to kill Chronus tonight, or probably any night. If we openly say that we need to know what Chronus' alignment is, the wolves will make us waste a lynch on him to find out.

On the subject of Chronus, I find it unlikely that he's a wolf. He claimed 1 shot Seer, so the full Seer isn't going to counter claim him. Drohn being Seered by 2 different people is a little suspicious, though. I don't think a wolf would say what Drohn said in his situation, though. For the most part, he was in the clear and people seemed like they weren't going to vote for either of them. Maybe the second Seer is a Day Seer and they checked Drohn after Chronus said he Seered him? Drohn, ask the other Seer if they're a Day Seer.

Actually, James/WW is looking to be a good lynch now. At first it looked to me like he was just a townie with the wrong idea, but after looking at it a bit more, he seems pretty wolfy. He defended Mapleboy, and argued against Chronus and Drohn, who are very helpful right now (if they're town, of course) because of being pseudo-Masons. And afterwords, Mapleboy goes ahead and joins his wagon. That's a lot to be suspicious of on Day 1. The more and more I think about it, I like lynching him, because we get a lot to go off of, no matter his alignment.

Unvote:grantm1999
Vote:WanderingWolf

RaichuGirl said:
Mapleboy86 said:

And how is that fishing? At this point I can't see you possibly be anything other than a wolf. All you're doing is focusing on the posting thing. Fine, you have real life commitments and only just got on. Ok. That's fine. I'm not doubting that. Now why don't you stop completely ignoring everything else that makes you scummy?

You mean because I argued against a no-lynch day one? I don't really see how that's scummy but I'm new to this so I guess it's going over my head. The only other thing I said that could be considered scummy was missing a joke and going along with the TPO3 "lynch". Again not really a scummy move, just a newbie one.

But I'm sure you're set on voting me no matter what I say. Maybe you should try to be a little more open to discussion.

The more and more I think about it, I like lynching him, because we get a lot to go off of, no matter his alignment.

I agree:
UNVOTE: CHRONUS MSEA
VOTE: WANDERINGWOLF

RaichuGirl said:
Mapleboy86 said:

^ I agree with this statement. Looking back at his posts, I'm getting a Wolf vibe from him. He seems overly defensive against petty claims such as "he's rolefishing like a modern day Huckleberry Finn", which is, as he has stated beforehand, due to his newbishness to the game it merely seemed that he was to be rolefishing, however I disagree. If he is as newbish as he says, then if he were a fishing wolf, there would be no experience to prevent him to keep a level head when it comes to defending himself. Overall, I think this is enough to place my vote on him.

[v]Mapleboy[/v]

Inb4 all the wolves are inactives and we're killing ourselves.

Been inactive due to a cities marathon, I'm catching up on everything now.

In other news, why is Wandering Wolf voting for himself? <_<

TPO3 said:
Been inactive due to a cities marathon, I'm catching up on everything now.

In other news, why is Wandering Wolf voting for himself? <_<

To help you guys kill me, since I'm the obvious alpha/lynch victim for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back