Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Chronus MSEA said:
you're finally here

Yes I am. I have been busy preparing my trip to Japan; spending time with my family while I'm still at home; and other forum duties, but I'll start keeping track of this too. :p

Sorry I disappeared off the face of the planet, I've been really busy over the christmas time, but I'm here now. Mapleoy's posts d strike me as unusual and almost like he's over reacting slightly whenever he's voted for, which is generally a scum thing to do. James defending him is strange and could be a tie if Mapleboy flips as scum, so I feel lynching mapleboy is the best thing to do not only because he's acting scummily and strange but also because it could give us info on James and potentially nab us another scum lynch.

Vote:[Mapleboy86]

Also, to answer the questions:
1) What is you experience with werewolf/mafia?

I've played quite a few games on pokebeach now, and a couple on another little Australian forum, which had games that were very similar to pokebeach ones, only smaller.

2) How offensive do you find yourself to be in this game?

I never like to be the most offensive player just in case I'm wrong but I'm quite certain mapleboy is scum and my first post did contain a vote, so I suppose I'm being slightly more offensive than usual.

3) Do you like vanilla icecream more than chocolate icecream (hopefully no one is lactose intolerant)

Legitimately can't stand chocolate ice cream, so vanilla for me.

I can't post as much as I would like at the moment, guys, so I'm not lurking or anything. Been playing in cities!

I know people are saying I've been acting scummy. Honestly, if I were scum, I would not be posting more than once-twice a game day. That's how the smart wolves play. I'm trying to further discussion and hopefully draw out any sort of clues. Look at all the players signed up for this game. We need to look at the people trying to stay out of the spotlight if we actually wanna get somewhere. Just saying

Mapleboy86 said:
I know people are saying I've been acting scummy. Honestly, if I were scum, I would not be posting more than once-twice a game day. That's how the smart wolves play. I'm trying to further discussion and hopefully draw out any sort of clues. Look at all the players signed up for this game. We need to look at the people trying to stay out of the spotlight if we actually wanna get somewhere. Just saying

There are too many suspicious things going on around here to go after inactives. Grant, HC and you are all fine lynch options at this point. Right now, I'm just going to put my vote on Grant, because I'm just so curious to find out what he is, but I will happily change to Mapleboy or HC if they get enough votes.

Vote:grantm1999

I'm not saying lynch the inactives, I'm saying look at the people who have posted a few times. Generic/vague posts. That's how to find wolves

In defense of myself, I don't post much because I honestly don't know what to say.
Obviously I (and almost everybody else) would find it suspicious if every post was "hi, idk, cya guys glhf" so I prefer not to post unless I have something to say, which I usually don't.

Not inactive, just watching and waiting.. not much you can do after you've place a vote besides read everyones bickering, lol...

Re: RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Four Arms said:
Mapleboy86 said:

There are too many suspicious things going on around here to go after inactives. Grant, HC and you are all fine lynch options at this point. Right now, I'm just going to put my vote on Grant, because I'm just so curious to find out what he is, but I will happily change to Mapleboy or HC if they get enough votes.

This seems a bit scummy to me, I don't know why...

Four Arms said:
Mapleboy86 said:

Not caring who to vote for seems suspicious. As long as it's not one of your wolf friends it doesn't matter to you?

That's what it can come across of. Hmmm... I'm sticking to no lynch though, too early to tell.

Chronus MSEA said:
Drohn said:
@Chronus: Oh. I'm not even sure you were talking to me now. xD

Actually I meant you Drohn not RR

Ah ok. :) Now I don't feel silly anymore for writing that story. :p

Chronus MSEA said:
Drohn said:
Ah ok. :) Now I don't feel silly anymore for writing that story. :p

Haha. We could be pal since I know you are townies

Or you're pretending so I don't vote against you. :eek:

You're also a Fairy Tail fan, however, so I'll trust you. :)

+ 1 Nakama (friend)

If Chronus IS town, then so is Drohn. Drohn, read the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back