Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

FourArms said:
Role fishing much? You also seem to be defending Teapot quite a bit. I guess I can see how your posts aren't defending Teapot, but man, that role fishing... Basically what I'm trying to say is, Teapot could or could not be scum, but I'm pretty sure you are.

Both of these statements are news to me. Rolefishing? As far as I can tell, he pretty much went out and said he was a jack of all trades. He said he was only a partial seer, and corn bread isn't creative enough to make a role more complex than that, as far as I can tell. I was only trying to confirm what I thought he said he was, but it seems he doesn't even know what he is.

And defending Teapot? Can you give me an instance? The only thing I did was go against Mapleboy for claiming it was a good option. I don't even think he posted at that point, so any suspicion against him wasn't warranted. At this point, maybe, but IDK. I don't think I ever defended him, but if you can show me an instance than go right ahead.

Either way, I have a history of rolefishing in precious games as a townie, and a history of being chummy with teapot.(the game btw) As far as I'm aware, I didn't do either, but even if I did; it don't make me a wolf.

Also, you can be as aggro townie as you want, but please stop acting down upon people in an elite fashion. Its degrading and insulting.

HypnoticChairman said:
The only thing I did was go against Mapleboy for claiming it was a good option.

I've said this multiple times but I'll say it again. I never said it was a good option, I said it would be best. Best =/= good. And that was when I thought a no kill would lead to a random town auto kill. Now that I realized that's not the case, I don't think TPO3 would be our best (OR a good) option

HypnoticChairman said:
FourArms said:
Role fishing much? You also seem to be defending Teapot quite a bit. I guess I can see how your posts aren't defending Teapot, but man, that role fishing... Basically what I'm trying to say is, Teapot could or could not be scum, but I'm pretty sure you are.

Both of these statements are news to me. Rolefishing? As far as I can tell, he pretty much went out and said he was a jack of all trades. He said he was only a partial seer, and corn bread isn't creative enough to make a role more complex than that, as far as I can tell. I was only trying to confirm what I thought he said he was, but it seems he doesn't even know what he is.

And defending Teapot? Can you give me an instance? The only thing I did was go against Mapleboy for claiming it was a good option. I don't even think he posted at that point, so any suspicion against him wasn't warranted. At this point, maybe, but IDK. I don't think I ever defended him, but if you can show me an instance than go right ahead.

Either way, I have a history of rolefishing in precious games as a townie, and a history of being chummy with teapot.(the game btw) As far as I'm aware, I didn't do either, but even if I did; it don't make me a wolf.

Also, you can be as aggro townie as you want, but please stop acting down upon people in an elite fashion. Its degrading and insulting.

Acting down upon people? Elite fashion? Where the heck did you get that from my post? I didn't mean for it to come off like that at all. Well, sorry if it did. The last thing I want to do when playing Werewolf is look arrogant. :\

There hasn't been any big cases of you defending Teapot directly, but a good chunk of your posts have subtly urged us to agree with Teapot over others. Examples:

HypnoticChairman said:
Oh hey, I started a bandwagon. #Skill

Also, the lynch vs no lynch argument never goes anywhere. Recently, everyone's agreed and/or nonlych was disallowed, so there hasn't been a problem. But having an opinion doesn't make someone scummy, no matter if its a 'Wolfy' standpoint or not. K, bye.

There's like no one else here who wants no lynch.

HypnoticChairman said:
I think teapot was just trying to look professional. I don't think alignment has anything to do with it. Also, unless you're Teal, I don't think alignment affects playstyle like ever. If so, minimally. So yeah, awkward post ending.

Giving a reason as to why we should agree with what Teapot had just said.

And yeah, 2 posts isn't much, but you've posted like 5 times, and Teapot has posted twice.

And while yeah, Jack of All Trades is a very likely thing for Chronus to be, there are other things he could be (I can't think of any, but there could be something on Mafia wiki with that power). Knowing that Chronus isn't a JOAT is also very helpful, since without any input from him, that's what most people would assume he is.

grantm1999 said:
Chronus if you really are a seer and you cleared Drohn you two are basically neighbors and should make great use of that.

That would be great if I saw him that is. At the moment. It seems his not around

So much chaos on day 1... it's pretty hard to follow. I'm (as usual) fairly unopinionated at this point so yeah.

I guess your right about teapot; I suppose it's just instinct. I didn't mean to defend him, I just kinda did because he's, yah know, awesome.

I still don't think I rolefished.(rolefished? Went rolfishing? Idk) but hey, whatever floats your boat.

Also, I'm tied for 4th most posts and have more than you. So like... not five times.

Lemonnade said:
So much chaos on day 1... it's pretty hard to follow. I'm (as usual) fairly unopinionated at this point so yeah.

Not too much chaos. We've had the standard no lynch debate, a seer role reveal D1 for some reason and a couple scummy posts. Should be able to catch up within a few minutes.

HypnoticChairman said:
Also, I'm tied for 4th most posts and have more than you. So like... not five times.

I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, just that 2 out of 5 was a fairly big percentage. And yeah, I was farther off than I had thought. You had 8 (now 9) on day 1.

SMP said:
Lemonnade said:

Not too much chaos. We've had the standard no lynch debate, a seer role reveal D1 for some reason and a couple scummy posts. Should be able to catch up within a few minutes.

That's true, just seemed a bit confusing at first. Thanks for summarising in one post :p

1) What is you experience with werewolf/mafia?
2) How offensive do you find yourself to be in this game?
3) Do you like vanilla icecream more than chocolate icecream (hopefully no one is lactose intolerant)

1) Several PB forum and chat games
2) Seldom. As you can see, I ALWAYS vouch for a no lynch day 1. I just feel like it's easier to react then it is to initiate, sort of like playing black in a game of chess. That's just my playstyle.
3) Neither. Mint with Chocolate Chips.

And to whoever it was that said I was "trying to hard" to appear as town, Hypnotic is right when he says I'm trying to appear professional. It's been my experience that people who lurk, or people who provide lots of evidence are the ones who are innocent. Wolves don't try to appear as townies, they try to not stand out. Make posts regularly without being overactive. Provide some evidence and arguments, but not a ton. You just kind of look at them and go "yeah, they're here too." without having too much attention drawn to them.

My vote for a no lynch still stands because as I said, I always like to start with a no lynch.

I actually agree with Teapot on this one, and not to simply regurgitate what he said, I won't add anything to the matter other than saying that I won't vote him.

By the way, I have been inactive this day because of Christmas and the Marathon, so sorry if I haven't been as active as I once was in previous games.

Chronus MSEA said:
grantm1999 said:
Chronus if you really are a seer and you cleared Drohn you two are basically neighbors and should make great use of that.

That would be great if I saw him that is. At the moment. It seems his not around

What?

Kecleon-X said:
I actually agree with Teapot on this one, and not to simply regurgitate what he said, I won't add anything to the matter other than saying that I won't vote him.

By the way, I have been inactive this day because of Christmas and the Marathon, so sorry if I haven't been as active as I once was in previous games.

Chronus MSEA said:

What?

Drohn is not being active in the game, so there is no point in talking to him.

Ah, okay, thanks. I thought what he was saying was he didn't see him, as in didn't check his alignment, so I was confused.

grantm1999 said:
I think we should hold off on the WW lynch and ask the seer to target him. Then if he flips scum then maple is scum. Also we could lynch drohn, and if drohn flips scum then chronus is probably scum. I think we shouldn't risk lynching chronus yet because we need a seer to target James tonight.

What did I do to anyone. :(

WanderingWolf said:
Drohn is not being active in the game, so there is no point in talking to him.
Confirmed scum. That username says it all.

Re: RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Drohn said:
grantm1999 said:
I think we should hold off on the WW lynch and ask the seer to target him. Then if he flips scum then maple is scum. Also we could lynch drohn, and if drohn flips scum then chronus is probably scum. I think we shouldn't risk lynching chronus yet because we need a seer to target James tonight.

What did I do to anyone. :(

You didn't. That is grant being scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back