Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy

Member since '09
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

1. I've played in every PB WW main game since WW6 (Excluding the one I hosted, which was way more fun.) Although I've never really played outside PB (With the exception of a few games on some site I forgot the name of)
2. I do whatever I want, although generally no.
3. Vanilla, although that's not my favorite WW role.

Paranoia and speculation are basically how WW is played (Especially Day 1). I mean we're a crazy town hell bent on lynching as many people as we can until we get all the bad guys; we thrive on paranoia and speculation.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death

HypnoticChairman said:
So, are you claiming Jack of all Trades?

Last wolf game the Jack died early so I can't really much experience how to play it..That could be it.

TwistedTurtwig said:
As for Chronus... maybe he's lying? He could have just claimed one-shot seer to try and draw the wolf kill away from him by claiming he seered a player who hasn't been too active.

Finally someone that think otherwise. When all i got so far was claiming seer is a bad idea for first day.

I was expecting him to be active. So we could converse more

WanderingWolf said:
How about we have a quiz:

1) What is you experience with werewolf/mafia?
2) How offensive do you find yourself to be in this game?
3) Do you like vanilla icecream more than chocolate icecream (hopefully no one is lactose intolerant)

Here's my answer

1) played a few including from other forums (but that was 2-4 year back)
2) Each time I post in RPG or game forum, i often imagine myself as this Mysterious Character that wear a cloak and mask that never seem to potray his true intention most of the time.
3) Vanilla with Oreo (cookies) or any type of melty chocolate topping

sillykyle

boop

That's enough evidence for me right there. WanderingWolf is trying to change the subject with stupid questions to get himself and Mapleboy out of the spotlight. I already voted for him but I'll do again for emphasis. =D

UNVOTE: WanderingWolf
##SLAUGHTERVOTE: WanderingWolf

TheGuy

Member since '09

sillykyle said:
That's enough evidence for me right there. WanderingWolf is trying to change the subject with stupid questions to get himself and Mapleboy out of the spotlight. I already voted for him but I'll do again for emphasis. =D

UNVOTE: WanderingWolf
##SLAUGHTERVOTE: WanderingWolf

I agree with this statement, but I'm more sure of Mapleboy at the moment.

VOTE: Mapleboy86

grantm1999

VileGar

I think we should hold off on the WW lynch and ask the seer to target him. Then if he flips scum then maple is scum. Also we could lynch drohn, and if drohn flips scum then chronus is probably scum. I think we shouldn't risk lynching chronus yet because we need a seer to target James tonight.

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

I don't think Chronus has any reason to lie tbh especially because he kinda just dug his own grave, so I think it's safe to assume Drohn is town. Also if there is another seer I don't think they'll reveal themselves tomorrow or if they'll even follow your advice. Mapleboy was the one to mess up, not WanderingWolf (or James? idk). He's just defending Mapleboy. I say we go for Mapleboy and if he's scum we go for WanderingWolf next day.
Vote: Mapleboy86

Mapleboy86

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer

Rock Wrecker said:
I don't think Chronus has any reason to lie tbh especially because he kinda just dug his own grave, so I think it's safe to assume Drohn is town. Also if there is another seer I don't think they'll reveal themselves tomorrow or if they'll even follow your advice. Mapleboy was the one to mess up, not WanderingWolf (or James? idk). He's just defending Mapleboy. I say we go for Mapleboy and if he's scum we go for WanderingWolf next day.
Vote: Mapleboy86

RW, what exactly did I mess up?

Anyway, if I were scum, I would just hang back and hope/subtlety push for a no lynch. I am doing the opposite, because a no lynch only benefits scum. All the town needs to take a closer look at the people advocating no lynch. It's a 100% chance of a townie dying. Someone please explain to me how that helps us?

sillykyle

boop

It doesn't. But day 1 no lynch has always been a heavily debated topic on PB, regardless of people's alignments. Some people always push for d1 NL. (eg. Alex)

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

I'm only referring to you wanting to lynch TPO3 and believing that was an actual option. No I mean you believed it was the BEST option. Pretty sure everyone else got that it was a joke. I don't understand your logic. There is an 100% chance a townie will die tonight (unless of course the priest steps in). If we vote no lynch there is a 0% chance a townie dies but also a 0% chance a wolf will die. Either way it is very likely a townie will die tonight at the hands of the wolves. What are you trying to say?

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

Why Chronus, why? *sigh* At least we have 2 basically confirmed townies. I don't think Chronus would fake claim 1 use Seer if he was a wolf when he wasn't pressured to whatsoever.

James/WW... eh. It seems like he's just trying to straighten things out. I don't think he ever really defended Mapleboy, but just made sure people knew what he was saying before they voted for him. It's hard to tell though. If Mapleboy flips scum, I wouldn't mind lynching James next.

Might as well answer the questionnaire:
1) I've played my fair share of PokeBeach Werewolf. Probably about 10, counting spin-offs. I do play Werewolf quite a bit in real life though, longer than I have on PokeBeach. Usually 2 or 3 times a week with 10 or so friends, sometimes more. I hate to brag, but in real life, I like to think I'm one of the better players in my circle of friends. At least, the wolves do and usually kill me night 1 or 2.
2) I'm not very offensive. I try to keep my options open, and don't usually vote as soon as I see 1 scum tell.
3) Chocolate. Just, yeah Chocolate.

HypnoticChairman said:
So, are you claiming Jack of all Trades?

Role fishing much? You also seem to be defending Teapot quite a bit. I guess I can see how your posts aren't defending Teapot, but man, that role fishing... Basically what I'm trying to say is, Teapot could or could not be scum, but I'm pretty sure you are.

Mapleboy86

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer

Ok so I went back and reread the rules, I understand what you guys are saying now. I though a no lynch resulted in a random town kill. Now I see that no one dies. Haha I was so confused why you guys were okay with that.

Anyway rockwrecker, when I said best option, I did not mean it was a good option. But now that I see no lynch results in no kill whatsoever, I could get behind a no lynch if it comes down to it.

SMP

Aspiring Trainer

grantm1999 said:
I think we should hold off on the WW lynch and ask the seer to target him. Then if he flips scum then maple is scum. Also we could lynch drohn, and if drohn flips scum then chronus is probably scum. I think we shouldn't risk lynching chronus yet because we need a seer to target James tonight.

How has no one commented on this? This is just bad and has scum motives written all over it.

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar
Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Grant isn't the greatest, yeah, but after reading it, omg that is hilariously scummy.

grantm1999

VileGar

Now I feel stupid because I really don't see how that's scummy XP
Also I think there's more than one doc/priest in this game.

grantm1999

VileGar

Chronus if you really are a seer and you cleared Drohn you two are basically neighbors and should make great use of that.

SMP

Aspiring Trainer

grantm1999 said:
Also I think there's more than one doc/priest in this game.

Telling the cop what to do, lining up 2 different lynches

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head

grantm1999 said:

grantm1999 said:

Grant... Just... Grant... I... *sigh*... You realize Chronus isn't full Seer, right? I don't even know what to say to this. There's no way Grant could be this stupid. I'm curious now; is he a terrible townie, or a terrible wolf? I kinda want to lynch him just to fine out.

grantm1999

VileGar

I still don't see how that's scummy, but whatever...
I can see how this is scummy though: I don't care if you lynch me.

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!

The questions:
There are a lot of new players in this game, that I have not played with, and I'd like to get some information about them for future games :3

I'm not going to vote Grant. He may have been lining up lynches, but weren't you guys as well.
'If Mapleboy86 is scum, the we lynch James (WW) next'. (Paraphrase)

... The scum must be rolling in Joy at the mess I create every single game on Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.