Finished Werewolf XIX: Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

While I agree that we definitely need to lynch someone day one to avoid the auto town-kill, I think some people are rushing into the TPO3 lynch. In my opinion, he seems like the best option we have as of right now, but obviously, being day 1, it's not that great. I say we hold off on the turbo lynch and see what happens the next few irl days.

^ You're gonna vote me for misreading something? Im bad at detecting sarcasm over the internet haha

Bahahaha Mableboy. There's literally no logic behind it, why would it be anything but a joke?

Re: Werewolf XIX: Day 1 ends January 6th

Hey guys, I will be around later on in the day phase. I've had a rough week and don't feel like arguing with people over the Internet... For once.
Happy Holidays everybody.

sillykyle said:
Bahahaha Mableboy. There's literally no logic behind it, why would it be anything but a joke?

To be fair, sometimes that's how these games start off. Haha I never said I was smart, just a careless mistake on my part. I was just skimming over this thread quickly when I had the chance

At this point i still can't decide who to vote .. Luckily the day is still long

uwaaa so much chaos 3 games at once
Once again I have no idea on what to do, so yeah.

Mapleboy86 said:
In my opinion, he seems like the best option we have as of right now, but obviously, being day 1, it's not that great.

This is the only part that bugs me.

sillykyle said:
Mapleboy86 said:
In my opinion, he seems like the best option we have as of right now, but obviously, being day 1, it's not that great.

I'm not saying best option as in a good choice, I meant best option as in slightly above other choice (random town lynch), even if none of the choices are something you'd chose. Like choosing between getting punched in the stomach or kicked in the teeth.

Ultimately, what I meant was if it gets down to the deadline, I'd rather go for the lynch than knowingly allow a townie to die. I just didn't put it very well in my first post, and that combined with a misread on my part.

Mapleboy86 said:
sillykyle said:

I'm not saying best option as in a good choice, I meant best option as in slightly above other choice (random town lynch), even if none of the choices are something you'd chose. Like choosing between getting punched in the stomach or kicked in the teeth.

Ultimately, what I meant was if it gets down to the deadline, I'd rather go for the lynch than knowingly allow a townie to die. I just didn't put it very well in my first post, and that combined with a misread on my part.

What specifically makes him better than anyone else at this point?

VOTE: RED RAIN

For he shall always be the scum in my eyes.

SMP said:
Mapleboy86 said:

What specifically makes him better than anyone else at this point?

The fact that if it comes down to it, he already has votes making him an easy lynch if we have to. He's not literally saying 'REASONS: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.' Instead he is saying 'We shouldn't do this, but we can if we have to.'

That has to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Unvote: TPO3
Vote: WanderingWolf

sillykyle said:

So you're voting me... For attempting to translate and HELP you to understand mapleboy86...

Right...

Sk, I'm saying there is no good d1 lynch option right now. But as I was trying to say and WW was trying to clarify, if we still have no lynch option by the deadline, it would be easier to lynch TPO3 than to try to get something else going in time and avoid the auto town kill. Notice how I haven't voted for tpo3. I don't want to have to, but I will if it comes down to the wire.

WanderingWolf said:
sillykyle said:

So you're voting me... For attempting to translate and HELP you to understand mapleboy86...

Right...

Eh, you still caused the town to lose Astra's game. I'm all for eliminating bad townies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back