Introduce Yourself!

Hey
I was lurking for awhile...I think a few time looking for info in earlier games. Then quite a bit during the X/Y leaks.

Why? Friend Codes. Just got a 2DS and empty friend list. Would like to give back a little by helping people find out who's in their safaris.
So if you don't know and would like to add me to your list then pm me. Friend Code is in my sig.

When did I start? First game was Pearl. Then back tracked to Emerald, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green and I think all the DS games since.

What else? Hobbies Pokemon DS games; Photography black and white film and digital; silver smith; counted stitch work and lapidary.

Don't know much else...

Hello everyone My name is Cody. I have been playing this game since i was very young and I will admittingly say that I am not an all knowing player. I am here to help myself more understand the advanced tech side of the game. My friends and I play a special format which is a no ban cards format meaning that in our format there is no banned cards. Also we dont have the reprint rules, what you have is what you have. This type of format allows us to be much more creative in our gameplay and really inspires some very hardcore decks. Which is what we are after. I hope to get to know you guys more and remember to always have fun and keep playing.

Hey PokéBeachers, I'm Eric. I'm here because, well... I'm trying to get all the Vivillons and there was this really awesome thread for just that. I've been stalking the PokéBeach site since forever; not sure how I found out about it but I did and it's been a staple. Interests? Uh... many things... particularly sciency things. And art. Hobbies? Well, I do have a blog about said sciency things, and aside from video games, I am a gym rat and really love rock-climbing. And, uh, yeah. Me in a nut shell... So off to getting Vivillons I go!

(Note: You may also know me as "Chaos Element: X" or ChaosEX over at Nugget Bridge, on Pokémon Online or Team Magma).

Hi, I'm EeveeGlaceon79. I joined pokebeach cause i love to talk about anything pokemon, especially the new x and y games! I have followed pokemon most of my life and am a huge fan. I came across pokebeach whilst searching for forums based on the new pokemon x and y games and decided to join so i could join in on all the conversations. Many of my hobbies include playing pokemon (of course!), drawing (mainly pokemon), reading, listening to music and revising for my GCSE's... yeah, well... I have currently completed pokemon y and am halfway through x. My aim is to complete the pokedex and so far i'm up to 554 (on white 2) and just waiting to trade them across to y when pokemon bank comes out! My first lv 100 pokemon was Glaceon, soon followed by Flareon, then Vaporeon (love all the eeveelutions!). My favourite pokemon is eevee for this very reason (so cute!) :)
Thanks for reading and hope to have fun talking and participating with many of you in forums and games! :D

Hi, I'm Dakiero. I joined mainly to find people who are interested in trading vivillon forms so i can complete my collection. The way i play pokemon is to Have 'em all. Which means filling up my box with all forms of all pokemon and all evolutions of each pokemon.

Looking forward to meeting people to trade and discussion of pokemon game events.

EeveeGlaceon79 said:
Hi, I'm EeveeGlaceon79. I joined pokebeach cause i love to talk about anything pokemon, especially the new x and y games! I have followed pokemon most of my life and am a huge fan. I came across pokebeach whilst searching for forums based on the new pokemon x and y games and decided to join so i could join in on all the conversations. Many of my hobbies include playing pokemon (of course!), drawing (mainly pokemon), reading, listening to music and revising for my GCSE's... yeah, well... I have currently completed pokemon y and am halfway through x. My aim is to complete the pokedex and so far i'm up to 554 (on white 2) and just waiting to trade them across to y when pokemon bank comes out! My first lv 100 pokemon was Glaceon, soon followed by Flareon, then Vaporeon (love all the eeveelutions!). My favourite pokemon is eevee for this very reason (so cute!) :)
Thanks for reading and hope to have fun talking and participating with many of you in forums and games! :D

Wow, 554 is very good, congratulations, hopefully you didnt use any cheats to get that far.:D

Hey everyone, been a fan of Pokemon since its debut over here in NA. I am of the "pokemon defined your childhood" generation. Came here initially to get some opinions on a card i have, which i will of course post in the correct thread.I also hope to be brought up to speed on whats currently going on (the last series of cards i seriously collected was fossil :D) by reading through the forums. Later!

Hello people~
My surname is Naabtika. I live in Belgium, and I don't speak English.
But I'm interested by the trade of Pokemon.

My favourite Pokemon are Metagross and Drifloon. I love Vivillon too !

Hi.
I am precisys.
I am 20 and I like Pokémon sinçe I saw the first episode in a video tape.
I joined because I wanted to be part of a community where everyone loves Pokémon.
I hope to have a great time here. :D

Hello

My gaming handle is MrGoogleplex and I joined because of my interest in Pokemon and gathering more friends to trade with and interchange safaris.

I've been playing Pokemon since Yellow when I saved up money for 3 months to buy a game boy before my family took a trip to florida, and have been pretty active in the franchise ever since.

Hello, My Name Darght (Or D for Short).

I decided to join this forum to Trade Friend Codes in order to expand my Friend List and expand my Safari(And help others do the same.)

My main goal right now is breeding and trading Pokemon, helping myself and others get what they want.

hi im new
Im playing pokemon tcg since 2000
my first deck was grass chopper,
I have a lot of energy full art
that is the reason of my name
id like oranges and potatos (?

I am Fisher, I joined 'cos [member]Fraxureking[/member] showed Pokebeach to me. Not saying any else other than Fisher has been my trainer name since pearl...

Hi all, I have been lurking on this site for many years, I used to be a tcg professor and played alot in the past. I decided to pick it up again and now I need help with my deck =P as I am used to building magic decks the ratio in Pokemon decks is way different.
I live in the Netherlands and I am 3 days shy of turning 27.
My hobbies include but are not limited to: World of Warcraft, collecting tcg's, playing magic, pokemon and wow tcg. I love ancient Roman history and it is this what defines me among friends.

I joined to help learn more about the game. My 8-year-old son has been Poké-crazy for years, but only recently gotten into playing TCG. I've been playing with him and having fun at our local league.

Back