Pokemon Pokémon Red, White, and Blue - Peta Strikes Back

Reggie McGigas

-
Not sure if this belongs in this area, but PETA has made a sequel to Pokemon Black and Blue. This sad excuse of a 'kids educational game' pits Pokemon against McDonalds in a bloody war between food and food makers. And let me tell you, this game was HARD. I almost lost against a creepy, slenderman lookalike Ronald McDonald, but thanks to my Miltank's udder madness I won. PETA makes fun of Pokemon, Nintendo, and McDonalds all in one game, and basically this game is an inside joke mixed with some amateur video game creators and ta da- We have Pokemon Red, White, and Blue!

Play the sad excuse of a video game here.

My thoughts: Can somebody say 'lawsuit'? PETA will have lost at least 20% of their money before the end of October.

RE: Pokemon Red, White, and Blue - Peta Strikes Back

The cards have stolen symbols from CMP. eugh.

Blui said:
The cards have stolen symbols from CMP. eugh.

That's pretty sad. What a low life company.

Plus, the cards make no sense. Understandable though, this is Peta we are talking about. This organization is one of the most hated in the world.

PETA better go and teach those lions a lesson for killing and eating those gazelles.

I don't think PETA would say something if Pokemon and Trainers combined to become a better Pokemon.

...Looks at Digimon Frontier...

NEVERMIND THEN!!!

I guess pokemon àmie didn't mean anything to those dumbf***s. It's amazing how they always manage to miss the point if it furthers their agenda.

This makes me sad! D: PETA always seems to take things too far and make the vegan lifestyle look bad... its nice that they care about animals and everything but its a video game for cryin' out loud! To me there isnt animal violence in pokemon I would consider abusive and my family is vega-we all play pokemon! :eek: They made a sequel, dont they have better things to do with their time? LOL! They need to leave nintendo alone, they arnt promoting animal abuse.

PETA don't know anything about Pokemon

its not like the 'Pokemon are our friends!' thing is like one of the biggest themes of the franchise

if they want to do good then they should a) not spend time and money attacking video games aimed at children and b) actually try to help animals

PETA have their own...disgusting...agenda. I haven't been home, so I've not gotten to take a good look at this Pokémon attack. The one last time was sickeningly violent and gory, much more so than Pokémon could EVER be.

But hey, a largel organization ripped my symbols, so that's kinda cool! Thanks for pointing it out, Blui!

I snuck into a PETA conference. (JK, but this is what most likely happens there)

Boss: Hmm...let's see what we should do to attract attention?

Guy 2: Let's attack McDonalds, my friend said that their employees are rude, that means they are cruel to animals and kids should know about this.

Guy 3: Let's attack Pokemon, again! We should make ourselves look stupid, steal other people's symbols to make fake cards, and let's completely ignore that in the new games it's impossible to not bond with your pokemon. Also, kids should know that Pokemon is bad for them and it teaches them to hurt and abuse animals

Guy 4: Hmm.... maybe we can start helping animals for once?

Guys 2 & 3: Are you stupid? That's the worst idea ever.

Boss: I have an idea....let's do Guy 2 & 3's ideas in 1 poorly made flash game!

CMP, if PETA stole your symbols you could actually sue them. Even if they are not making money off of them, you can claim they are using your work without your permission and misrepresenting your art, which reflects on you as an artist. I would sue PETA if given the opportunity, especially considering that their money goes toward adopting then killing hundreds of animals a year. I hate that organization so much.

I dunno about that though. There have been reports filed against them about people who speak out against them having been harassed by peta

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk

Red Rain said:
I dunno about that though. There have been reports filed against them about people who speak out against them having been harassed by peta

Well, it's peta, right? it's kind of obvious they would harass people who speak against them, harassing being all they do. It's like complaining about a bouncer in a nightclub and then being surprised when the guy puts you in a chokehold and throws you head first into the garbage cans.

PETA can harass all they want, which doesn't always happen, but that doesn't mean that people shouldn't take legal action against them if they steal other people's work.

Red Rain said:

That is no excuse whatsoever to let plagiarism go on unnoticed.
If CMP feels that PETA is using his/her work negatively, then he/she has every right to sue them and if PETA harasses him/her then that just proves that they're pathetic.

Altho I would actually find it interesting to see what PETA's reaction would be if you did sue them, CMP, since it's pretty clear you made them way before PETA made this awful excuse of a 'game'.

I am not too sure if CMP really cards, also it's a pressure group, that's their aim. To pressure people into thinking like they do, they use extreme ways to do this. They really aren't fussed what we all think.

I don't agree with them at all, but I don't agree with any pressure groups, they often remind me of those pushy religious people.

PETA has a point though, I love Pokemon, but I've always thought of the concept of PokeBalls and Pokemon battles as animal abuse..

Even in Pokemon there are carnivorous Pokemon or similar things, though it isn't overtly expounded upon.
One assumes that there are no non-Pokemon animals (And it is my theory that Humans are just highly evolved "Pokemon" anyway.) in the Pokemon world, so all of the meat that the players consume, is probably from Tauros or Miltanks :p

I have nothing against that. People eat Horses, and I'd love to taste them, but some people frown upon it because in our society they are viewed of as "Pet Animals" so we find it taboo or are sensitized against the thought. But you just gotta be open-minded and not give a HootHoot!

Edit: And let's face it, a tiny creature getting hit with a 1,000 degree Fire Blast to the face ISN'T going to live! <_<
Pokemon logic... -.-

Pokemon is pretty much glorified dog fighting.

I don't think CMP cares about it though :p
He said it was cool that a large organisation took his symbols :p

Eh, I wouldn't want MY work to be associated with a large organization that openly states that eating meat is equal to the Holocaust and pays large amounts of money to a recognized terrorist organization (ALF) that has been known to kill people and firebomb science facilities. But that's just me.

Sheriff_K said:
Pokemon is pretty much glorified dog fighting.

Except in the world of Pokemon, the Pokemon are willing participants who you treat as partners rather than something you own. In Pokemon world culture, battling is a way to bring your hearts closer to both people AND the monsters who you dedicate your life to. There is a huge emphasis on maintaining friendships with Pokemon and to never force them to do anything against their will. People who do so are seen as bad and you must defeat them in order to help the Pokemon.

Back