XY Leaked : Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

RE: Leaked: Final Evolutions Of The X / Y Starters!

Oh dear Gods no....

Greninja.... WHY?!

I actually like Fennekin's final Evo, it looks A LOT better than I thought it would. Kind of reminds me of Eska from Avatar, you know, all non-expressive/haughty. :p

Chespin, my Gods.. SO AWESOME! That thing is bad ass! o_0

But... My favorite... Froakie... What the serious #^#@ is up with that angular/triangular design?! It looks ridiculously stupid! <_<

I didn't wanna leave my starter permanently at Stage 1 like I did with Dewott, but who knows... Maybe I'll just go with Chespin now. >_<

P.DelSlayer said:
SynxS1N said:
I'm really disappointed by these in general. I guess they'll grow on me over time, maybe the slurry of fan made ones spoiled me.

You just hit the nail right on the head.

Most people dislike these evolutions because they're not like all the badass fan art out there. They get their expectations very high for them, and then when they finally see them, they say 'ughh they're so boring, this fan art should've been the real thing' or something along those lines.

I personally don't have a major problem with any of the starter evolutions, but keep in mind we haven't seen their official art yet - this could change everything.

Exactly. Well said. This is why I also stated in my first post of this thread that people shouldn't put their expectations too high just because they happened to see some really bad-ass Starter Pokémon fanart, for the chances are always pointing to the high possibility that said fan art will never be that one evolutionary form, other than the one that GF has created for them specifically.

I'll admit; they all look very cool. I think I'll get Froakie but I'm not gonna evolve it lol. Tongue scarf is stupid, I love bubbles it's a shame it doesn't have any bubble traits. :(

Sheriff_K said:
Oh dear Gods no....

Greninja.... WHY?!

I actually like Fennekin's final Evo, it looks A LOT better than I thought it would. Kind of reminds me of Eska from Avatar, you know, all non-expressive/haughty. :p

But... My favorite... Froakie... What the serious #^#@ is up with that angular/triangular design?! It looks ridiculously stupid! <_<

I didn't wanna leave my starter permanently at Stage 1 like I did with Dewott, but who knows... Maybe I'll just go with Chespin now. >_<
I like Chespin and Fennekin's too and i'm dissapointed in Froakie. And the evo does remind me of Eska.
Eska_likes_Bolin.png
Can't wait for Eska's rage this Saturday.

Matty said:
I'll admit; they all look very cool. I think I'll get Froakie but I'm not gonna evolve it lol. Tongue scarf is stupid, I love bubbles it's a shame it doesn't have any bubble traits. :(

It was losing its bubbles as Frogadier so it shouldn't be that big of a surprise.

ShadowVixen said:
Matty said:

It was losing its bubbles as Frogadier so it shouldn't be that big of a surprise.

Why do some people say this? Frogadier looked like it had MORE bubbles, and the Nintendo description said he gained more bubbles spreading across his body..

I actually LIKE the "tongue-scarf", it's his Head/Thigh design that I hate... >_<
Too angular/triangular and not cool looking..

Sheriff_K said:
ShadowVixen said:

Why do some people say this? Frogadier looked like it had MORE bubbles, and the Nintendo description said he gained more bubbles spreading across his body..

I actually LIKE the "tongue-scarf", it's his Head/Thigh design that I hate... >_<
Too angular/triangular and not cool looking..

I checked the official site and I don't see it saying anything like that. Where did you see it at on there? On the head thing that is one of the reasons I like it. It makes it look fast and sleek. The ear things are just expanding on what Frogadier has on its eyes already. Though the one on the middle of its head seemed to come out of nowhere so I'll give you that. What we really need is the official art to judge it properly.

Drohn said:
Greninja -
KIpv29h.jpg

9OqJy3h.jpg

Not sure what Pokemon it'll be...Tongue Frog? Not sure, Chesnaught was Spiny Armor and Chespin is Spiny Nut, so I guess it'd make sense if Greninja followed a similar path and altered Froakie/Frogadier a little bit. Ninja Frog? Still not sure...

EDIT: Just imagine Yveltal, Xerneas, Charizard X, Tyrantrum and some others in amie smiling like that...

loool... These are indeed the worst starters ever!
Fennekin, which was so cool, already disappointed when it turned bidepal (Braixen) and now this... I don't even have a word for it...
Froakie started to look like a possibility for me after seeing Frogadier but then they simply decided switch its foam collar with a tongue scarf... which just looks ridiculous along with the triangular parts of its head...
Chespin is my least favorite unevolved, even worst in its stage 1, but guess what? Its final evo actually looks the best compared to the other two to me... It's somewhat nice... Still, looks like a Dewott -> Samurott case again... The final form is so different of the preevos, it's really weird... Makes me want to grind Chespin to level 36 (or wtv the level is) as fast as possible...
Still, if I didn't have to evolve the starters to mark the evos in the pokédex, this would be the first generation where I wouldn't use the starters, just box them the first chance I got and go strictly with the Kanto starters... at least, we have those to play with...

Well, if chespin final evolution is chesnaut, that word naut could be from juggernaut :p.
If, chestnaught, the logical name would be dreadnaught like Shining Raikou posted :). Either way I think Chespin and its evolution is going to be a force to be reckoned with :p

Yay! [link=http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-1-corocoro-leaking-9-11?pid=2524308#pid2524308]I called it![/link] Chespin is line is Grass/Fight and Froakie's Water/Dark!

Chesnaught looks so boss!

Wiz's opinions (This will be a thing now)

Chesnaught: Bowser. Not a fan

Delphox: Did not like at first. Starting to like it more though

Greninja: Grown on me a lot

Probably going Greninja but may go Delphox.

SuchADamnLady369 said:
Sheriff_K said:
Oh dear Gods no....

Greninja.... WHY?!

I like Chespin and Fennekin's too and i'm dissapointed in Froakie. And the evo does remind me of Eska.
Eska_likes_Bolin.png
Can't wait for Eska's rage this Saturday.

Eska will murder and Delphox will too. Team Chespin since day 1.:)

For the record. whoever makes any reference to Legend of Korra, I like you.

I gotta say I'm a bit anxious to see the final evolutions in the anime. This will probably be the only way I'll get over Greninja's silly design, cause regardless of how it looks (RIP Gallantoad), a ninja frog is still a ninja frog. Delphox will most likely tear up with her sorcery, so she shouldn't be terrible either. Chesnaught, however, just looks like a large buffoon. I don't care how powerful it is, I just hope it stays in its shell so I don't ever have to look at its heinous face. Or arms. Or legs.

Ah, finally.
We get to see our little starters fully grow up.

And now.

They.
Are.
Awesome.

Chesnaught's a tank, Greninja....is a ninja, and Delphox.....

Delphox, Delphox Delphox. Wish it had a staff.

These starters are perfect.
Perfect.

I don't know if it was mentioned, but "Delphox" is obviously a reference to the Oracle at Delphi + Fox. :3

Sorry if this was already discussed.

http://instagram.com/p/fBmN2nqYSB/

Defense 79
SP Attack 107
SP Def 106
Speed 108

Lv 41, +sp def -attack Ability

So, crappy attack[assumption] and defense, decent sp def, and great sp attack and speed?

Whitefire said:

Defense 79
SP Attack 107
SP Def 106
Speed 108

So, crappy attack[assumption] and defense, decent sp def, and great sp attack and speed?

I noticed the move explanation, is that Mystical Fire? 80BP with potential of increasing upon used with it's Grass equivalent?

I heard that some leaker said that Mystical Fire deals 60BP and lowers foe's Sp Atk though.

Ririka said:
Whitefire said:

Defense 79
SP Attack 107
SP Def 106
Speed 108

I noticed the move explanation, is that Mystical Fire? 80BP with potential of increasing upon used with it's Grass equivalent?

I heard that some leaker said that Mystical Fire deals 60BP and lowers foe's Sp Atk though.
I read that too, and assumed it was that Pledge move. Could be Mystical Fire, but that'd make two starter 'trio' moves.

Whitefire said:
Ririka said:

I read that too, and assumed it was that Pledge move. Could be Mystical Fire, but that'd make two starter 'trio' moves.

I showed that to a friend and they said it was just two screenshots put together and that is fire Pledge's info. They don't think its one of the real leakers just someone posting leaked stuff already. Not sure on this myself since I'm just keeping watch for someone to post a male Delphox. I don't watch the areas where the leakers post any.

Back