Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy

Aristocrat
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 2 Ends September 19th 4 PM EST

Thank you, Teal. I'll always remember you in the big grand color spectrum. Now, being serious, I'll place my vote to Dark Void based on what you said. I'll also keep track of how they respond, because..I honestly think one of them may claim Indie because it works better than claiming they are townies.

VOTE: DARK VOID

Let's see where this goes.

sillykyle

boop
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 2 Ends September 19th 4 PM EST

[v]DARK VOID[/v]

Not much to explain here... I'm town, so unless Teal is lying, DV isn't.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Well... Teal wasnt wrong yesterday. And its a 50/50 chance that DV is bad according to Teal's ability.

[v]DARK VOID[/v]

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Fancy first starts saying that he wants an explanation of why is DV being lynched putting a criteria of how. Fancy gets the same explanation Teal said a million times without measuring to his criteria and he votes for him. Teal didn't make himself clearer than the last time he said it.

He started the NL "wagon". NL is a terrible idea ALWAYS, its always better to lynch. The only moment NL should happen its in MYLO. It was clear that TT was going to be lynched so he could easily be saving TT. I would guess that one person in the NL wagon was a wolf (probably excluding KoN as hammering a partner at this point of the game is bad but he could have done that trying to get suspicious out of him).

For now I'm considering you suspicious but I would like you to elaborate on why you vote DV when you asked Teal to elaborate when he was asked but DV to elaborate on why was TT scummy.

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Yay for Teal. And if this doesn't pan out how we expect, at least we know sillykyle isn't to be trusted.

[v]DARK VOID[/v]

Unless this is just some super plot and Teal is really scum and trying to act innocent by targeting his bros so no one suspects him by the game's conclusion :eek:

Fancy

Aristocrat

It's Evaluation Time, Flys Gone!

Flys Gone 2071 said:
Fancy first starts saying that he wants an explanation of why is DV being lynched putting a criteria of how. Fancy gets the same explanation Teal said a million times without measuring to his criteria and he votes for him. Teal didn't make himself clearer than the last time he said it.
Actually, it's a bit different from what Teal said before unless I missed some of his posts. Teal claimed a seer-like role in doing this, endangering himself if he is telling the truth. Since he claimed this, he then points that SillyKyle or Dark Void is scum/indie, they contain differing alignments. Now, keeping in mind that my vote isn't final or proves the Dark Void lynch to be conclusive, I decide to vote for Dark Void simply because this is too good of a lead to pass up if it deems true, this is the only lead that we have to go on so far. Can you think of another lead, Flys Gone?

So far, this hasn't turned into a "he said, she said" thing because Dark Void has yet to comment on this. If Dark Void were to comment and say he is townie, it'd be his word against SillyKyle's and Teal's word. In that case, I'd have to be unsure of my vote, but regardless, if Teal's word deems true (and it was in Twisted's case) then one of them is not townie. If, of course, Dark Void claims Indie then that would take out all meaning of Teal's latest results, and again I'd have to rethink my vote. But, I can make multiple votes in a designated time period, so my vote served to get a response from Dark Void or someone who sought to defend Dark Void. When you vote someone, you get a response. You proved that to be true, Flys Gone.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
He started the NL "wagon". NL is a terrible idea ALWAYS, its always better to lynch. The only moment NL should happen its in MYLO. It was clear that TT was going to be lynched so he could easily be saving TT. I would guess that one person in the NL wagon was a wolf (probably excluding KoN as hammering a partner at this point of the game is bad but he could have done that trying to get suspicious out of him).
Now I don't know who you are referring to when you say "He started the NL wagon", are you trying to say Teal started the "No Lynch" wagon? If so, then I had to have missed it. But I don't think Teal was trying to save TwistedTurtwig at all. If you are trying to say I started it, I point that at the start of Day 1 I was questioning what people were going to do as it was a drought of evidence, as usual during Day 1. After we lost our townies, I was blatantly against it because it would only seek to hurt the town, I said that in a post. I was against No Lynch in general after we had gone too far into the madness of modkills, it seemed a bad thing to do. It's vague who you are pointing at...

We have got some more votes on Dark Void and a reasonable account of why he should be our target, however we have yet to hear from Dark Void as to why we shouldn't lynch him. We have instead heard from Flys Gone, who apparently dislikes my vote against Dark Void. Interesting...

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Alrighty then, I'm here. I didn't have enough time on PB yesterday to make a big post so I didn't until today.

Teal claims that he can, at least once, tell whether two people are of the same alignment or not. I don't know if he's telling the truth. sillykyle says he's a townie. I don't know if he is telling the truth. Regardless, I am telling the truth.

I'm an indie. My role's name is Lance. I win by collecting a certain number of badges. I don't know how many-I also don't know how many players have badges that I can collect. I'm assuming all of the Gym Leaders do. Some of the Gym Leaders are members of Team Rocket-TT being Koga and a wolf demonstrated this, Giovanni is a Gym Leader and the leader of Team Rocket in both the manga, games, and anime, etc.

It should be obvious by the fact that there was only one kill last night that I don't have a killing role. I'm trying not to be too specific because I'm walking the lines near modkill now, but I can collect badges from both dead and living players-therefore, even if there are badge holders amongst the town, it doesn't help me very much to have them killed. Also, I can target 2 people per night to attempt to get badges from them-I'm assuming this is because it would be difficult or impossible to win with only one attempt per night.

tl;dr: I'm Lance, I'm an indie, I have no nightkill or anything else harmful to either faction, I win by collecting badges and can do so from living or dead players. I can confirm that Koga (TT) had one so I'm assuming that other Gym Leaders do.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Fancy said:
It's Evaluation Time, Flys Gone!

Flys Gone 2071 said:
Actually, it's a bit different from what Teal said before unless I missed some of his posts. Teal claimed a seer-like role in doing this, endangering himself if he is telling the truth. Since he claimed this, he then points that SillyKyle or Dark Void is scum/indie, they contain differing alignments. Now, keeping in mind that my vote isn't final or proves the Dark Void lynch to be conclusive, I decide to vote for Dark Void simply because this is too good of a lead to pass up if it deems true, this is the only lead that we have to go on so far. Can you think of another lead, Flys Gone?

So far, this hasn't turned into a "he said, she said" thing because Dark Void has yet to comment on this. If Dark Void were to comment and say he is townie, it'd be his word against SillyKyle's and Teal's word. In that case, I'd have to be unsure of my vote, but regardless, if Teal's word deems true (and it was in Twisted's case) then one of them is not townie. If, of course, Dark Void claims Indie then that would take out all meaning of Teal's latest results, and again I'd have to rethink my vote. But, I can make multiple votes in a designated time period, so my vote served to get a response from Dark Void or someone who sought to defend Dark Void. When you vote someone, you get a response. You proved that to be true, Flys Gone.

Flys Gone 2071 said:
Now I don't know who you are referring to when you say "He started the NL wagon", are you trying to say Teal started the "No Lynch" wagon? If so, then I had to have missed it. But I don't think Teal was trying to save TwistedTurtwig at all. If you are trying to say I started it, I point that at the start of Day 1 I was questioning what people were going to do as it was a drought of evidence, as usual during Day 1. After we lost our townies, I was blatantly against it because it would only seek to hurt the town, I said that in a post. I was against No Lynch in general after we had gone too far into the madness of modkills, it seemed a bad thing to do. It's vague who you are pointing at...

We have got some more votes on Dark Void and a reasonable account of why he should be our target, however we have yet to hear from Dark Void as to why we shouldn't lynch him. We have instead heard from Flys Gone, who apparently dislikes my vote against Dark Void. Interesting...

I meant that you started the no lynch wagon. I didn't say that I dislike the wagon on DV. It makes sense just that town isn't thinking and just votes fast for him. Teal didn't claim a seer-like role, it looks more like he got the conclusions from observation to me other than through a PR. I never said that you shouldn't look into the lead we have but to look further into it not just voting because someone was right once says so. You can say someone is scum but that doesn't guarantee he is always right. Its interesting your in directive aggressiveness towards me using Flys Gone at the end of every paragraph. I said you seemed suspicious because:

1. You seemed to side immediately with Teal
2. Because a no lynch would have saved TT (later revealed to be scum) from being lynched.

Of course the second one could be merely a coincidence but that doesn't mean it can't be true.

sillykyle

boop

I figured DV would claim indie. Clever move, I must admit. You can't claim townie, because then one of us has to be lying, and you obviously aren't about to claim wolf. While the role is semi-believable, it's quite convenient that you happen to be one of the 2-3 indies and the game, and have no harmful abilities. It's also quite convenient that you have way to prove that any of this is true... And even if somehow it is 100% true, you're still no help to the town. My vote stays where it is.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Well, at least from the lack of a second kill n1, there might not be any harmful indies indies in this game.

I'm about as helpful to the town as a vanilla townie right now, which I'll admit isn't much, but with 4 townies already out of the game by day 2 the town can't really afford to turbo-lynch an innocent without at least getting some discussion going first and trying to find other leads.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

I'd like any input from any inactives whatsoever.

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer

Teal said:
I'd like any input from any inactives whatsoever.
Let me see here: I'm not participating in the lynch because it's kinda one-sided, I have no idea what's going on here, and I assume that sillykyle and DV are the potential scum here?

Okay, have fun driving them insane, scum.

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Luckyfire said:
Let me see here: I'm not participating in the lynch because it's kinda one-sided, I have no idea what's going on here, and I assume that sillykyle and DV are the potential scum here?

Okay, have fun driving them insane, scum.
wtf

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Haven't you noticed that Luckyfire hasn't made a single post that makes sense this entire game?

Fancy

Aristocrat

Flys Gone 2071 said:
I meant that you started the no lynch wagon. I didn't say that I dislike the wagon on DV. It makes sense just that town isn't thinking and just votes fast for him. Teal didn't claim a seer-like role, it looks more like he got the conclusions from observation to me other than through a PR. I never said that you shouldn't look into the lead we have but to look further into it not just voting because someone was right once says so. You can say someone is scum but that doesn't guarantee he is always right. Its interesting your in directive aggressiveness towards me using Flys Gone at the end of every paragraph. I said you seemed suspicious because:

2. Because a no lynch would have saved TT (later revealed to be scum) from being lynched.

Of course the second one could be merely a coincidence but that doesn't mean it can't be true.

Time to clear this up. At Day 1, I only mentioned "No Lynch" two times. When I was being interrogated by SheNinja, I mentioned that I wanted to hear if some townies were going to go with No Lynch because they had no other leads. The second time I mentioned it, I was clearly against it and said so in my post, discouraging other people to vote for 'No Lynch'.

Now, this erases your claim that I could've went for 'No Lynch' to save Twisted because Twisted wasn't even being suspected during the time I first mentioned I wanted to hear more about the townies' sentiments on No Lynch. Not to mention, I never once did the vote. You are clearly going after me just because I mentioned it, while there are others who actually did start it after Twisted was being suspected, they fall short on your suspicion list it seems. I wonder why that is, isn't that interesting?...

Next, I am looking into the lead. I explained that once you vote someone, you get a response. This response would indeed give me the suspect's point of view, and Response after Response births conversation which would lead to 'looking into the lead'.

Now, I did hastily side with Teal, but my vote has no finality. I can change it anytime I wish, and by voting I put pressure on who I vote for to respond to the claims made against him.

Fancy

Aristocrat

Flys Gone 2071 said:

Time to clear this up. At Day 1, I only mentioned "No Lynch" two times. When I was being interrogated by SheNinja, I mentioned that I wanted to hear if some townies were going to go with No Lynch because they had no other leads. The second time I mentioned it, I was clearly against it and said so in my post, discouraging other people to vote for 'No Lynch'.

Now, this erases your claim that I could've went for 'No Lynch' to save Twisted because Twisted wasn't even being suspected during the time I first mentioned I wanted to hear more about the townies' sentiments on No Lynch. Not to mention, I never once did the vote. You are clearly going after me just because I mentioned it, while there are others who actually did start it after Twisted was being suspected, they fall short on your suspicion list it seems. I wonder why that is, considering this falls into using me as a scapegoat to draw attention away from them. Isn't that interesting, Flys Gone?... Have you ever once mentioned them, those who actually endeavored the lynch?

Next, I am looking into the lead. I explained that once you vote someone, you get a response. This response would indeed give me the suspect's point of view, and Response after Response births conversation which would lead to 'looking into the lead'.

Now, I did hastily side with Teal, but my vote has no finality. I can change it anytime I wish, and by voting I put pressure on who I vote for to respond to the claims made against him. However, currently Dark Void did what I anticipated and claimed Indie so that leads me to...

UNVOTE: DARK VOID

But, now my suspicion rests on you, Flys Gone. So, please elaborate on your claims against me and why you used me as a scapegoat. Because, right now, you're on the top of my suspicion list.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Teal claims I have a different alignment than sillykyle and in a day he and 5 other people vote for me. I respond and role reveal and in a day only 2 people have even responded to my post. C'mon guys, get posting 0:<

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Fancy said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:

Now, this erases your claim that I could've went for 'No Lynch' to save Twisted because Twisted wasn't even being suspected during the time I first mentioned I wanted to hear more about the townies' sentiments on No Lynch. Not to mention, I never once did the vote. You are clearly going after me just because I mentioned it, while there are others who actually did start it after Twisted was being suspected, they fall short on your suspicion list it seems. I wonder why that is, considering this falls into using me as a scapegoat to draw attention away from them. Isn't that interesting, Flys Gone?... Have you ever once mentioned them, those who actually endeavored the lynch?

Now, I did hastily side with Teal, but my vote has no finality. I can change it anytime I wish, and by voting I put pressure on who I vote for to respond to the claims made against him. However, currently Dark Void did what I anticipated and claimed Indie so that leads me to...

UNVOTE: DARK VOID

But, now my suspicion rests on you, Flys Gone. So, please elaborate on your claims against me and why you used me as a scapegoat. Because, right now, you're on the top of my suspicion list.

For now I'm considering you suspicious but I would like you to elaborate on why you vote DV when you asked Teal to elaborate when he was asked but DV to elaborate on why was TT scummy.

Could you please read my posts and not jump into conclusions before reading? Thanks.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

Dark Void said:
Teal claims I have a different alignment than sillykyle and in a day he and 5 other people vote for me. I respond and role reveal and in a day only 2 people have even responded to my post. C'mon guys, get posting 0:<

It's just that... I don't believe your claim. There is no "Lance" in the manga.

Everyone expected you to claim indie, and you did. And there is no evidence to support your claim or your role.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Keeper of Night said:
Dark Void said:

It's just that... I don't believe your claim. There is no "Lance" in the manga.

Everyone expected you to claim indie, and you did. And there is no evidence to support your claim or your role.

There is a Lance in the manga.

Just because you expected me to claim indie doesn't mean I'm not. As for no evidence: there's just as much evidence that I'm what I say I am as there is for me being a wolf (which isn't much, but that's the point-there's no real evidence that I'm a wolf and not just a harmless indie, either).

Status
Not open for further replies.