Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 7 Ends September 13th, 7PM EST!

Flys Gone 2071 said:
PMJ is your CC

Whooooooooa, wait, what? When did I do this?

PMJ said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:
PMJ is your CC

Whooooooooa, wait, what? When did I do this?

On Shocker's list. I've said it a million times since the day started that both can't be town meaning that DNA is practically the counter-claim to PMJ.

you-keep-using-that-word.jpg

And you're ignoring the point that I consider both of you to be wolves?
Meaning, it doesn't matter which order I go after you in?

If you're not going to read my posts, I see no reason to read yours. Call that 'ignoring' if you want, but I've already explained myself.

(insert useless post here) I wonder how many people are going to be modkilled when the lynch is done. :<

If its not LYLO yet we should probably go after DNA or PMJ, and if we're wrong we can go after the other the next day. We can't be sure that it isn't LYLO right now though, can we?

Probably none since it is mylo/lylo

To be honest, all of these mafia acronyms are confusing me a bit... And making me think about Coldplay.

Luckyfire said:
(insert useless post here) I wonder how many people are going to be modkilled when the lynch is done. :<

Why would anyone get Modkilled?

I think he means because there's so many inactive players.

Mylo means mislynch and lose, a game state where if the town mislynches (lynches someone who is not scum) they will lose. Mylo is the only time when voting no lynch is a justifiable thing, but all it usually does is extend lylo by a day.

lylo means lynch or lose. it means the town has to lynch scum or they lose. it differs from mylo in that no lynch is not an option because scum will endgame town during the night.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. Now I don't have to keep thinking about this:

Myloxyloto.jpg

So are we settling on a Flys Gone lynch?

I believe so.

That'll be a game freeze everybody.

Flys Gone 2071 was lynched. He was:

13711-450x250.jpg

Character: Gordon Freeman
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Gordon Freeman, theoretical physicist and Research Associate Scientist at Black Mesa. After an experiment gone wrong, aliens took over the world forcing you to defend yourself and the human race with various weapons and a protective HEV suit.

Ability 1: Tracker
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Active Effect 1: Untalkative
You cannot post during Day 1.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

LuckyFire panicked after glancing at the LED countdown timer hanging from the wall. The puzzle was too difficult to solve in the limited amount of time allotted. She scrambled from button to button, and pressure pad to pressure pad, but no matter the order she tried, the door remained shut. A loud beep resonated from the overhead speakers as the timer read "0", and neurotoxin dispersed into the white room spelling LuckyFire's demise. She was:

bugsbunny.jpg

Character: Bugs Bunny

You are Bugs Bunny, the nonchalant carrot chewing rabbit with a pronounced Mid-Atlantic accent. You are always three steps ahead of everyone else, making it hard to predict your next move.

Ability 1: What’s Up, Doc?
Twice a game and only once each Day, you may PM the game host the name of a player and a question you would like to anonymously ask that player about his or her role PM. During the following Night, the game host will send that player your question. When he replies, any lies in his reply will be highlighted in red. However, you may not ask questions involving a player's win condition or alignment, and all of your messages must begin with the question "What’s Up, Doc?" or they will not be sent.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

The remaining number of players is 10, and with 5 Antagonists alive, the Antagonists have satisfied their win condition!

Congratulations to the following players:

Winners! said:
PMJ
Sir Taco
TwistedTurtwig
TheGuy
Astra
Lemonnade

Here are the remaining players' role cards:

PMJ said:
glados_portal.jpg

Character: GLaDOS
Alignment: Antagonists

You are GLaDOS, a supercomputer and center of Aperture Science. You can control every moving part in your facility by thinking it, allowing you to create endless puzzles to test your subjects. With your sick sense of humor, itching desire to test people, and readily available neurotoxin, very few will stand in your way.

Ability 1: For Science... You Monster
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will put that person in a testing chamber for the next two days. The first day in the chamber, that player will be restricted to 30 words per post. The second day in the chamber, that player will also not be able to vote. At the end of the second day, that player will be unable to solve your test chamber and you will kill them with neurotoxin allowing you to pick a new target that night. You may not have more than one person in a chamber at once.

Active Effect 1: Meeting of the Minds
You have access to the Evil Lair sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other Antagonists.

Win Condition:
At least one Antagonist-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Sir Taco said:
brainiac.jpg

Character: Brainiac

You are Brainiac, the super-intelligent alien being from the planet Colu, and one of Superman’s arch enemies. Extremely advanced mental abilities that have allowed you to work through numerous robotic and even human proxies make you a dangerously formidable opponent.

Ability 0: Alpha
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of an Antagonist, and a non-Antagonist player. The chosen Antagonist will kill the chosen non-Antagonist player. This ability will be given to a random, Antagonist aligned player upon your death, or if you go one night without using it.

Ability 1: Tracker
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Active Effect 1: Kryptonite Laced Blades
Superman will always die regardless of any abilities if you are chosen to kill him.

Active Effect 2: Meeting of the Minds
You have access to the Evil Lair sub-forum and may use it to communicate freely with the other Antagonists.

Win Condition:
At least one Antagonist-aligned player is alive when all other players are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

Dark Void said:
l.jpg

Character: Marvin the Martian
Alignment: None

You are Marvin the Martian. Known for your incredible tenacity and extraterrestrial intelligence, you pride yourself with being superior to any earthling, even though this attitude sometimes gets the best of you.

Ability 1: Mind Probe
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. That player will be Mind Probed, and will not be allowed to vote for the following day. The targeted player will be informed of this effect, but not what or who caused it.

Win Condition:
If 6 Players have a Mind Probe at the start of a day, you will be declared a winner and removed from the game.

Shocker said:
artworks-000018130593-8n0kz4-crop.jpg

Character: Optimus Prime

You are Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots. Selfless and endlessly courageous, you are the complete opposite of your mortal enemy Megatron. Every casualty in the war with Megatron, human or Cybertronian, weighs heavily on your spark. However you do not show this side to your soldiers, and never succumb to despair.

Ability 1: Teletran-I’s Scanners
Once a game during the night after night 3 and if at least 8 votes were cast the previous day, you may PM the game host that you would like to use this ability. If you do, you will be told how many players on the last day’s lynch wagon were not aligned with the Protagonists.

Active Effect 1: Robots in Disguise
You will always be able to use your abilities regardless of any abilities you may be targeted with.

Win Condition:

TheGuy said:
BowserNSMBU.png

Character: Bowser

You are Bowser, also known as King Koopa and the arch nemesis of Mario. As your title suggests, you command a legion of turtle-like creatures known as Koopa. In your spare time, you like Kart Racing, golf, and kidnapping princesses.

Ability 1: Fire Breath
Once a game during the night you may PM the game host the name of a player. That player will be killed.

Active Effect 1: Giga Bowser
If you are killed, during the next day phase all votes will be cast privately to the game host, and if before day 7, all Antagonist-aligned players will have their vote weight doubled.

Win Condition:

TwistedTurtwig said:
G1Megatron-Flail.jpg

Character: Megatron

You are Megatron, the ruthless Decepticon Ruler. Armed with the powerful Fusion Cannon and the entire Decepticon Army, only a fool would go up against you. Or at least, that’s what you like to think.

Ability 1: Laserbeak’s Reconnaissance
Once each night you may PM the game host that you would like to use this ability. If you do, you will be PMed the name of a character that is NOT in this game.

Active Effect 1: Hiding in Plain Sight
If your Alignment if ever investigated by an ability, it will return as Protagonists.

Win Condition:

Lemonnade said:
640px-Darth_Vader_Hoth.png

Character: Darth Vader

You are Darth Vader, a Sith Lord. You are encased in a dark life-sustaining suit that secretes an eerie noise every breath. Despite hindered mobility and awkward cybernetic arms, you are still quite skilled with a lightsaber, and a force (pun intended) to be reckoned with.

Ability 1: Force Block
Once a game during the night you may PM the game host that you would like to use this ability. If you do, the player chosen to be killed by the Antagonist’s nightly kill will have their abilities and active effects hidden from the town. If you die, the hidden information will be revealed.

Active Effect 1: Meeting of the Minds

Win Condition:

DNA said:
1349929682_mario-fireball2-pv.jpg

Character: Mario

You are Mario, a short pudgy Italian plumber. Although you may not look the part on the outside, you are a brave hero who has saved the princess on multiple occasions. Equipped with the ability to use mysterious power-ups hidden within ‘?’ blocks, Bowser and his evil Koopa army is no match for you.

Ability 1: ‘?’ Block
Once each night you may PM the game host that you would like to use this ability. If you do, you will smash a ‘?’ Block and you will obtain a random effect.

50%: Coin
25%: Mushroom
12.5%: Fire Flower
12.5%: Starman

If you receive a Coin, it will be added to your Coin bank. Coins never disappear, and you may redeem them for a power-up instead of using the ‘?’ Block ability for the night. Mushrooms and Fire Flowers are 2 Coins, and a Starman is 3.

If you receive a Mushroom, the following night in addition to using this ability you may target a player other than yourself. That player will have their abilities (if any) powered up for that night. They will be informed of this, but not of the source. If you do not use this power-up the night after it was obtained, it will dissapear.

If you receive a Fire Flower, the following day your vote weight will be counted as 3.

If you receive a Starman, you will be immune from death for the remainder of the night it was obtained.

Win Condition:

Cinesra said:
man-of-steal-superman-wallpaper-hd.jpg

Character: Superman

You are Superman, last survivor of the destroyed planet Krypton after being sent to Earth by your parents. Due to Earth’s yellow sun, you developed superhuman abilities including the ability to fly and impossible strength. Raised with a strong moral compass by your foster parents, you have vowed to fight for truth, justice, and the American way.

Active Effect 1: Invulnerability
You are immune to death.

Win Condition:

doublenikesocks said:
5qYM0gtsyEI.jpg

Character: Heavy Weapons Guy

You are Heavy Weapons Guy, the towering hulk of man with an obsession for big weapons. While not the most intelligent of individuals, you are notorious for turning the tides of many battles. Some people think they can outsmart you. Maybe they can. But you have yet to meet someone that can outsmart a bullet.

Active Effect 1: Pow! Haha!
If you are killed during the night by the result of the Antagonist’s nightly kill, you have a 50% chance to revenge kill your killer.

Active Effect 2: Illiterate
In each post you make you must misspell a word.

Win Condition:

Keeper of Night (previously censored) said:
s_MLB_v_O_f_3022158354_082012.jpg

Character: Batman

You are Batman, a vigilante donned in a black bat-themed uniform to hide your identity. After watching your parents murdered as a child, you have sworn revenge on criminals, an oath tempered with the greater ideal of justice. As you are a billionaire, you have access to the latest tools and gadgets to accompany your advance martial arts training.

Ability 1: Flash-bang
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. That player will be unable to use any abilities for the remainder of the night. That player will be informed that they were unsuccessful, but they will not be told why.

Win Condition:

There may have been a few bumps in the road, and a couple of mistakes made. But I think that the game went really well, and I hope you all had as much fun playing it as I had hosting it.

I plan doing a post-game writeup later, so stay tuned for it!

Everyone may post now. :3

> Likes something because I found it amusing
> Apologises in thread
> Gets told off for apologising

That's all I have to say about this game.

Well, except this:

Twisted may end up taking over Raichu's turn of never being town. (Three games in a row... Already)

I survived until the end of this game.

I count this as a win for me.

Nothing else matters.

Hey cool we won I totes fooled everyone, NOT

the sensor role is the most absurdly broken role in the history of werewolf. now you guys know why. jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back