Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

This is a modkill. Note that Grant1999 asked me to modkill him for it as he realized his error.

It was nearing night when suddenly a very bright light came into view. The light headed toward the group. Grant told the light he was ready to face his destiny. Out of the light, Arceus came rushing out using Extreme Speed to reach the maximum velocity it could run. It then struck Grant1999 with Giga Impact causing 9999 damage and thus, Grant1999 died instantly.

Grant1999 was:

Ace Trainer:
S2_CooltrainerF.png

You are an ace trainer who just happens to be residing in Saffron City. Team Rocket is causing chaos throughout the city and you have been enlisted to help fight them.

Role: You are a Vanilla Town meaning you don’t have a special role at this time. Yes it’s too bad you can’t just own your opponents in battle but yes that’s how it works in the real world.

Win Condition: You win when all threats (wolves or neutrals with killing abilities) have been eliminated

All votes for Grant1999 have been reset. The day continues as normal.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

grantm1999 said:
King Arceus said:
Game Freeze

What's that mean? Why am I not dead? lol

Game Freeze means not to post until the host or cohost say you may post. It is commonly done if enough votes for a lynch are reached or can sometimes be used if the Game Host / Co-Host have to make an important announcement.

... well, thanks ya'll for causing a vanilla town to go insane. Now five people have died, and THEY'RE ALL TOWN. FREAKING TOWN.

STOP OR THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS ARE GONNA WIN.

Geez, somebody like Fancy needs to step in and find out who started all this madness in the battle zone. It's like a zombie apocalypse now. *BOOM*

Luckyfire said:
... well, thanks ya'll for causing a vanilla town to go insane. Now five people have died, and THEY'RE ALL TOWN. FREAKING TOWN.

STOP OR THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS ARE GONNA WIN.

Geez, somebody like Fancy needs to step in and find out who started all this madness in the battle zone. It's like a zombie apocalypse now. *BOOM*

Uh... What? 5?

Can we just end the day here? I don't even know who I am voting anymore...

[v]TwistedTurtwig[/v]

Just in case I haven't already...

We are allowing a no lynch as camoclone pointed out earlier. I'm not saying you have to do that, I'm just reminding you it is an option.

[v]NO LYNCH[/v]

@Luckyfire, we've only lost 3 today, but isn't that enough?
I say we no vote, the wolves already have us in a tight spot, maybe tomorrow we'll have more leads, but too many have died today.

[v]NO LYNCH[/v]

Oh, right. I'm bad at math. ;P

*facepalm*

Just because three people have died, doesn't mean we have automatically stuffed everything up...

We lost SheNinja, who was being way too aggressive, Corabed, who hasn't played before, and grant... Who was reckless and hasn't played before.

We barely have had a liability... And what maybe four wolves are alive?

And look at who has been suspicious so far, and WHO THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TO!

DV, TT, Blui

Even grant, before he died, said we should lynch TT. So, are we just going to leave him, or are we actually going to take a confirmed townies opinion?

Okay, so today has been the biggest disaster of a day 1 that I've ever seen. Ever. One player killed because James felt like wasting a one-shot ability, and the other two because of mod kills. This has gone on for long enough. Normally, I'm never be an advocate for voting for a No Lynch, but I feel like it'd be much better if we wrap the day up without any more deaths of innocent town members. Because for some reason, no one has still given any reason whatsoever for why there's a bandwagon on me. And with so many town players already gone, it'll be even easier for the wolves to turbo-lynch me for a quick and easy day kill. Hopefully tomorrow, we'll have some real information, and continue the game on in a manner that's less resemblant of a train wreck.

[v]NO LYNCH[/v]

James86134 said:
Just because three people have died, doesn't mean we have automatically stuffed everything up...
Dude, have you ever seen a spin-off WW game's first day filled with 25 pages' worth of posts?

James86134 said:
Even grant, before he died, said we should lynch TT. So, are we just going to leave him, or are we actually going to take a confirmed townies opinion?

Oh, you think we should take the advice of a vanilla townie who decided to play mind games with the entire town by claiming seer, then claiming an uber-suspicous role that was forced to claim other random roles daily? [sarcasm]Yes, I can definitely see why you'd want to take his last chance to screw with us into consideration.[/sarcasm]

I made a whole post of why you are suspicious and answered all your questions.

The reason why Grant was lynched was because he was reckless and didn't think. He was vanilla and claims seer, then he claims an odd role. How didn't he expect to get lynched!

[v]TWISTEDTURTWIG[/v]

Grant was modkilled... Not lynched!

As bad as it is to lose so many townies early on, we still can't afford a no lynch. Especially not when the wolves have such a huge lead. The way I see it, the wolves are trying to quickly pull off a no lynch before anyone can start a wagon on TT. He was already suspected and was the target of multiple votes before grant started him shenanigans, so they're trying to make us forget about it. I'm going to vote for TT, and if he dies and flips scum, KoN will be next on my suspect list, along with Lucky Fire.

[v]TWISTEDTURTWIG[/v]

Can we get a vote count?

[meaningless post]

TwistedTurtwig said:
[sarcasm]Yes, I can definitely see why you'd want to take his last chance to screw with us into consideration.[/sarcasm]
*likes*

I wonder where the level-headed townies are this game. Fancy appears to have disappeared, and all the other people who'd normally make sense are just voting right and left without even stating their reasons. (BTW if you think I'm one of them, I can assure you that I have never made sense in a WW game. :F)

Again... could somebody please tell me why people are just randomly telling each other to shoot at specific people for no reason?

Obviously, if the people who started all of this are discovered, I will vote for them, regardless of what they said.

I'm going to start checking people's posts and previous pages just so I can make sure scum aren't influencing me.

I'm not trying to make you forget about it, I'm simply trying to make sure the town doesn't make another huge mistake, when this day has clearly been full of them already. I'm well aware that I'm pretty much the only major lynch candidate of the day that wasn't stupid enough to get modkilled. KoN and Luckyfire have the right idea with No Lynch. At this point, we should cut our losses and wait for some more information to arise. It's like gambling: you lose, and you lose, and you lose some more, until you lose big time. And that's exactly what's going to happen if the town continues approaching days like this.

And if that's still not enough to convince you, I'll reveal my role right here and now, since there's pretty much no harm in doing so. I'm a Burglar who's helping fight Team Rocket so that there's still stuff to steal after everything's resolved. Now, I know that sounds pretty sketchy initially, but if I remember correctly, there is a Burglar trainer class. My ability is similar to the paranoid gun owner or granny with a shot gun role. If I'm targeted by any abilities, I will automatically kill them. If there's multiple people targeting me, then one of them will die at random. It works with attempts to kill me as well, so I'm pretty much immune to the nightkill by the scum team. I have no other abilities besides that. (Of course it would have been a lot more useful if it hadn't been brought to this...)

So there, all my cards are out in the table now. Do what you want with them, but don't waste this day by ending it with the death of another townie.

@sillykyle, please explain how me or LF are scum for not wanting to lynch another townie. The wolves would, without doubt, push for a lynch today, and that would give them an extra 4 deaths for a head start. And what do you mean that we can't afford no lynch? If anything, that's all we can afford. Every one of our lynch candidates have died in some way, it's like we've lynched 3 people today.
I'm not saying that TT isn't scum, I just believe that it isn't worth it to let the wolves get a free kill today if he is town.

James86134 said:
We barely have had a liability... And what maybe four wolves are alive?

And look at who has been suspicious so far, and WHO THEY ARE ALL CONNECTED TO!

DV, TT, Blui

Can someone actually explain why TT is suspicious instead of just voting for him? "grant said so" doesn't count, seeing as how he was a vanilla townie and never explained why he thought TT was a good lynch either.. Don't fall into the Teal trap of thinking I'm defending TT; I'm actually trying to figure out why people are doing what they're doing. Right now, I don't understand it at all.

Also James, you seem to be the only one who thinks I'm suspicious at this point, I've responded to all of the accusations I could find, and you've yet to provide a rebuttal. I also don't understand what you mean when you say to look at who TT/Blui/I are connected to, and I don't see any connection between the 3 of us either...

And how would you know that there's 4 wolves left? We've yet to kill any and there's usually 5-7 wolves in a game...

TwistedTurtwig said:
I'm not trying to make you forget about it, I'm simply trying to make sure the town doesn't make another huge mistake, when this day has clearly been full of them already. I'm well aware that I'm pretty much the only major lynch candidate of the day that wasn't stupid enough to get modkilled. KoN and Luckyfire have the right idea with No Lynch. At this point, we should cut our losses and wait for some more information to arise. It's like gambling: you lose, and you lose, and you lose some more, until you lose big time. And that's exactly what's going to happen if the town continues approaching days like this.

And if that's still not enough to convince you, I'll reveal my role right here and now, since there's pretty much no harm in doing so. I'm a Burglar who's helping fight Team Rocket so that there's still stuff to steal after everything's resolved. Now, I know that sounds pretty sketchy initially, but if I remember correctly, there is a Burglar trainer class. My ability is similar to the paranoid gun owner or granny with a shot gun role. If I'm targeted by any abilities, I will automatically kill them. If there's multiple people targeting me, then one of them will die at random. It works with attempts to kill me as well, so I'm pretty much immune to the nightkill by the scum team. I have no other abilities besides that. (Of course it would have been a lot more useful if it hadn't been brought to this...)

So there, all my cards are out in the table now. Do what you want with them, but don't waste this day by ending it with the death of another townie.

I'll call your bluff. TIME TO REVEAL MY LAST THINGY!

I have another go at killing someone. But this one has to be used at a different phase as my other one... Hence why I haven't called your bluff already.

So, if you're role is real, I will die tonight. If it isn't, well... You may well be our first scum kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back