Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 7 Ends September 13th, 7PM EST!

Granted but his waiting so long to counterclaim me is the most damning evidence against him. If he was so sure I was lying he needed to cc immediately. that way he could offer himself to be lynched, prove he is town and I would be hung out to dry as a liar and probable scum.

Of course he didnt do that because he isnt town and ccing me would get him killed. Not hard to try to push for my lynch considering I was suspected previously. net an easy kill and endgame the rest. way. too. obvious.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

PMJ said:
Not to mention that the fact that he waited a long time to cc me greatly damages his claim. if he thought I was lying he should have spoken up immediately. this is a scum endgame trap guys. flys may as well have put a sign on his back saying "hey I'm scum". vote this wolf.

The only reason why I didn't CC before is because I believed you could be town tracker and I could see your report (which hasn't been mentioned for no reason at all) so I could be sure that there was 1 town and 1 scum. In many games there have been 2 identical PR's so I didn't want to take the risk at the time when we could have lynched a conf dangerous indie. How could this be an easy kill? This is FAR from an easy kill. I could have hammer you yesterday and "net" the kill today relaxed if I was a wolf. There was no reason to kill Keckleon if I would be a wolf because it would help scum an extra kill that night.

Also odd how DNA votes for me instead of his CC. He's pretty much confirmed that Shocker's list is genuine so he should say that PMJ is conf scum but instead goes for a "suspicion". Its possible that DNA is voting me just because I'm much easier to kill, I'm not his CC meaning that he could get PMJ tomorrow (this is assuming that today isn't lylo) so he actually gets the game easily.

I'm sticking with PMJ but its there for you to consider what you do tomorrow after you lynch me (which seems what you are all up for).

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

>claim to want to wait for my report, presumably to see if I'm lying
>post before I can make it, thus completely invalidating my report

logic.jpg

When I said you were right about what dv did last night, that was my way of saying I got the same result so I know you are telling the truth.

Also no one has cc'd dna or did I miss something

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

PMJ said:
>claim to want to wait for my report, presumably to see if I'm lying
>post before I can make it, thus completely invalidating my report

logic.jpg

When I said you were right about what dv did last night, that was my way of saying I got the same result so I know you are telling the truth.

Also no one has cc'd dna or did I miss something

1. People would say I copied it. Also no one targeted him last night but you still say you did.

2. I meant CC'ed on Shocker's list (which he says its totally) true) which would mean you are definitely scum in his POV but he doesn't vote you.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Also: as an indie kecleon needed to die for either side to win so killing him is still in your best interest. leaving me, who is already suspected, alive to lynch tomorrow is an obvious play. way you figure it, I had a wagon going, so it shouldnt be too hard to continue today. I die and you kill the last townie needed to win.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

No-one's counterclaimed DNA, I'm guessing because he's got a fairly plausible role so far, and I highly doubt anyone else would have the exactly specifically same role.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Lemonnade said:
No-one's counterclaimed DNA, I'm guessing because he's got a fairly plausible role so far, and I highly doubt anyone else would have the exactly specifically same role.

CC on Shocker's list. According to DNA, the list is true meaning that PMJ should obviously be scum in his eyes but he instead votes for me who may or may not be scum.

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

As I believe he stated, you appeared to be scummier than PMJ (i.e. more likely to be a good lynch target because town outing scum). I also believe (not sure if DNA thinks this or not) that Shocker's list (and also his role) may not be 100% accurate, and DNA's aware that he can't confirm his being town to the rest of the town (but then nor can PMJ).

I wouldn't mind a vote count at this point to see who's voting who.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

DNA = Flys Gone 2071
PMJ = Flys Gone 2071
Flys Gone 2071 = PMJ
TheGuy = PMJ

Also, we apparently now have vote tags!

Code:
[v]Porygon-X[/v]
[v]Porygon-X[/v]

Code:
[uv]Porygon-X[/uv]
[uv]Porygon-X[/uv]

Although optional, these will make voting a little easier and help keep the formatting consistent.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Now that you mention it, it is strange that we would both receive a note saying no one targeted him. wouldnt be the first time I got a strange result in this game though

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member

I suspect PMJ and Flygon. My vote is on Flygon right now because he's the more 'obvious' wolf at this point. In no way have I dropped my suspicions against PMJ, as I still believe he is on the wolf team, but at least he is acting like he isn't.

...which he does a lot, and fairly well.

For the rest of you, if Flygon flips wolf, that doesn't mean PMJ is in the clear, not by a longshot. PMJ did the exact same thing in another game against 1 of his own wolf partners that shot himself in the foot.

After Flygon is out of the game, my 'default' vote will revert to PMJ.

TheGuy

Member since '09

DNA said:
I suspect PMJ and Flygon. My vote is on Flygon right now because he's the more 'obvious' wolf at this point. In no way have I dropped my suspicions against PMJ, as I still believe he is on the wolf team, but at least he is acting like he isn't.

...which he does a lot, and fairly well.

For the rest of you, if Flygon flips wolf, that doesn't mean PMJ is in the clear, not by a longshot. PMJ did the exact same thing in another game against 1 of his own wolf partners that shot himself in the foot.

After Flygon is out of the game, my 'default' vote will revert to PMJ.

I understand this and it makes sense to me. I think that there is both a decent case against PMJ and against Flygon. What we need to do is decide who is more suspicious, in my mind it's PMJ, in yours it's Flygon. I've states why I think it's PMJ more (the combination of the list and the claims), now why do you think it's Flygon more?

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く

Well if two trackers target the same person, they should know each other targeted that person. So one of Flygon and PMJ isn't telling the truth, either by results or by role. I'm not too sure I trust Flygon, since he 'counterclaimed' (there could be two of the same role but I doubt it) a while after PMJ had.
*unsure*

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

You still haven't understand what I said. Why vote for someone that might be scum but not the confirmed scum? DNA said that the list is genuine the day Shocker posted it or the day after that. That should mean that PMJ is confirmed scum for him. There is no reason why someone would take a hunch instead of lynching someone who is pretty much confirmed scum.

DNA

Advanced Member

You will do anything to save your own skin, won't you?

What we need to do is decide who is more suspicious, in my mind it's PMJ, in yours it's Flygon. I've states why I think it's PMJ more (the combination of the list and the claims), now why do you think it's Flygon more?
He's desperate.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

DNA said:
You will do anything to save your own skin, won't you?

What we need to do is decide who is more suspicious, in my mind it's PMJ, in yours it's Flygon. I've states why I think it's PMJ more (the combination of the list and the claims), now why do you think it's Flygon more?
He's desperate.

Taking into account you've ignore the evidence, tried to confirm yourself and ignore other people's posts, I consider you scummier, just as you consider me scummier. But scummier /=/ scum, it means acts like scum. Ton can act scummy and scum can act townie but that doesn't make them scum or town. Judging by your methods I should be lynching you right now.

[uv]PMJ[/uv]

[v]DNA[/v]

This will probably get me killed, but so what? Isn't DNA scummier than PMJ even if evidence seems to point toward PMJ the most?

NOTE: I know I'm the scummiest of the game right now so you might as well lynch me and decide between PMJ and DNA. Also the only reason why I voted Keckleon at the end is because I kept my promise.

DNA

Advanced Member

I'm scummier because I "ignore evidence"?
What kind of evidence am I ignoring here?

The closer you get to death, the more desperate you sound.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Lemonnade said:
Well if two trackers target the same person, they should know each other targeted that person. So one of Flygon and PMJ isn't telling the truth, either by results or by role.

Dark Void already confirmed we were telling the truth.

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

I agree, Flys Gone has been acting suspiciously for a long time now, so I agree that it's a good idea to vote for him. And the when he flips scum, we can move right on to the two on Shocker's list. (I'm leaning more towards PMJ on that call, so he'll likely be my vote tomorrow.)

And as for now,
[v]FLYS GONE 2071[/v]

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

DNA said:
I'm scummier because I "ignore evidence"?
What kind of evidence am I ignoring here?

The closer you get to death, the more desperate you sound.

That PMJ is your CC on a list that states that you or PMJ is scum. You have said that the list is 99% confirmed (not your exact words but its pretty much what you'd said). I know that for you PMJ and I look like scum partners so of course you'll try to lynch us both but because PMJ is your CC, you should vote for him after all he is pretty much "confirmed wolf" but instead you go for a hunch.

Let me put it to you this way:

I am lynched: You can easily manage a lynch tomorrow on PMJ saying that he is your cc even though I'll show as town.

PMJ is lynched: If he flips townie, your biggest point against me of trying to protect a wolf is gone (of course he might as well flip wolf in which case I'll be lynched no matter what but it won't be LYLO).

There are generally 5 wolves, 1 is dead. That leaves 4, if you lynch a townie today, it'll be LYLO and in that moment you have a case that will probably result on a win which will result on a wolf team win.

I've already dug my grave with all the post I made today. IDK if this theory is right or wrong but it makes sense at least and that PMJ might as well be the wolf instead of you.

You could even lynch PMJ now, that's fine with me. I still think he is very probably a wolf or that you are very probably a wolf (the both can't be true). If he flips town, we lynch you, if he flips wolf, I'm lynched. Unless you have something to fear I don't know what can be bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.