XY Pokémon X / Y: Preorder Bonus

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
RE: Pokemon X/Y Preorder bonus

FloodBadge said:
Bob The Magical Penguin said:
Yeah, U.S. gets poster from GameStop, don't know about anywhere else though.

Where'd you hear that? I didn't think they'd reveal pre-order bonuses this early. I'd expect it at the end of September, though.

Can confirm. They gave me the poster when I went in to buy something else and saw the preorder on my account.

Squidtepig

Aspiring Trainer

Went to target and wal-mart today. :)
[attachment=7110]
[attachment=7109]

Also, how do you insert images in without having you guys to download them? :/

Attachments

• Image08012013194618.jpg
    Image08012013194618.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 120
  • Image08012013200903.jpg
    Image08012013200903.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 128

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Squidtepig said:
Went to target and wal-mart today. :)

Also, how do you insert images in without having you guys to download them? :/

You can upload them to imgur and then use the image code in your post.

Code:
[img]put image URL here[/img]

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

I probably won't preorder it since like only like 20 3ds users live in my area, and only a fraction of that are Pokemon fans, so no competition for me!! :D if we get some cool figurines though, I might reconsider...

Fee

Fair Folk

Yeah I preordered it(like the second game I have ever pre-ordered ever. First was Super Smash Bros. Brawl) today and got a poster. Cool-ish I guess.

Light Type PoKéMoN Exist

Aspiring Trainer

Guys it seems that Toys "R" Us is giving away Xerneas and Yveltal figures. I recently called several Toys "R" Us' in my area and they all pretty much assured me that they'd be possibly giving away figures for people who pre-ordered X&Y. Another reason I can be sure of this is because one of my good friends who works at Toys "R" Us told me the same thing last week XD

MamsPokemon

Proud PokeTuber.!

I've received a bonus from Toys R Us for Heartgold, Black, and also White 2. I would think it's safe to assume they will give something for X&Y.

kayko

Darktype Champion

Guys , do you know if germany gets any preorder bonus ?

TomoEGoto

Aspiring Trainer

It seems to me that only Gen IV had any preorder bonuses akin to styluses and figurines (although I'm peeved at the lack of Arceus figurine for HG/SS).

So, no doubt that there won't be anything of the sort as far as we know now for Gen VI.

Would be nice if they'd offer the bonus of being able to pick up preordered copies the day before the official release (probably not able to what with Nintendo's policies and whatnot). Would be faster than waiting for FedEx or UPS or whatever services are in the area to come with the package.

ChuckNooris

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon X/Y Preorder bonus

Has any of you pre ordered from amazon? If so would you get the game on the 12th when the game comes out or is that when they ship it?

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant

ChuckNooris said:
Has any of you pre ordered from amazon? If so would you get the game on the 12th when the game comes out or is that when they ship it?

I haven't preordered from there, but from past experiences with CDs and other stuff, they tend to ship on the day it's released.

I may be wrong on the gaming side with this, so it might be worth just to send them an email or something to check.

AtmosphericThunder

Artist

ChuckNooris said:

You get the game(s) a few days after they release. That's what people that have pre-ordered from Amazon have been saying.

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!

To be honest, if I could choose what we get in the US, I'd like for it to be a mega stone keychain accessory and a plush of one of the 3 starters. I would love my own plushie Chespin..

TrainerSivan

Aspiring Trainer

Has anybody confirmed the pre-order bonus from Toys R Us for sure? Does anybody know if Gamestop will also give something ON release day? Or Target? I'm wishing I could get the Pokeball case but I'm thinking a $5 gift card is more useful.

oiracul

lucario spelt backwards = my username

At EB games in New Zealand when I pre-ordered Y they said i'll get a pokeball game case or something, nothing to cool to rant about but its better than nothing, all though a figurine would of been nice

Sladesdragon

Torchic hugger

I know Gamestop is giving away a lovely large, two-sided poster when you reserve a game. One side has the two legendaries and the other is a map of the Kalos region.

I work at Toys R Us primarily in the electronics department and I have not yet heard any confirmation on preorder or release goodies for X and Y. Doesn't mean we won't get them but no one has confirmed or denied anything.

Momaster12

The Temporal Destroyer

I pre-ordered X about a 2 weeks ago and got nothing. My brother on the other just went there the other day and came back with his poster. I also thought that I saw the Poké Ball 3DS game holders so maybe Game Stop U.S. will be getting both?

ShadowVixen

Aspiring Trainer

Huh my Gamestop hasn't said anything about a poster. When I went in there just this last week and pre-ordered Y nothing was said about it. Add to that I've had X pre-ordered for months.