Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luckyfire

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

A'right. You've explained enough, and that seems kind of legit to me.

> seer calms down
> i unvote

[uv]GRANTM1999[/uv]

Now, I wonder who started all of those bandwagons on grantm, and the other masons... Whoever started all the shooting in the battlefield must've been pretty conniving and clever to get people to start bandwagoning, hmm?

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

Grantm, I didn't un-vote because I wasn't entirely convinced. Yes, I still doubted you, and wanted to see your reaction to my post first.
Now that I see a calm response;
UNVOTE: GRANTM1999

btw, if you had to claim Oak first, why didn't be claim ditto right after Flys Gon claimed?
Just asking.

sillykyle

boop

Are you guys serious??? That has got to be THE worst role claim I've ever seen. Allow me to point out a few things:

grantm1999 said:
You want the truth!?!?! FINE, here's the truth! You lynch me, you lynch town. Said everyone ever. Here's my real role, and camo is really stupid for making up this completely strange and dumb role. You're right, it's so stupid that it's almost as if you made it up... I am called Green's Ditto, and only Green (corabed) knew my role and alignment. Unfortunately, he/she happened to get modkilled before all this seer claiming nonsense happened. Green's role does not mention this ANYWHERE. ANYWAY, my role says (paraphrasing to avoid the modkill ofc): I will receive the name of a random role as well as the manga counterpart (ex. Seer, Oak) once per day, and I must claim that role. Gee, that's not a cover up for your mistake or anything... The catch is that the role is only from the remaining alive players. The name of the ability is Green's suspicious accomplice. UNFORTUNATELY, I happened to get PMed seer from camoclone on day 1! Now, I could have just revealed my role earlier and admitted that I was falsely claiming seer, and I will explain why I defended my claim of seer. I was hoping to avoid the lynch obviously, and with my inexperienced mind, I didn't think everyone would just vote for me for just claiming seer and trying to legitimately back it up. People voted for you because you were counter-claimed, and were more suspicious than your counter-claimer. So, the priest/doctor/whoever it is would protect me from the Night Kill and the wolves would've wasted their night kill. Or you're a wolf and are trying to stop the priest from protecting the person you were actually planning to kill. This was bad logic, sorry for the confusion for the town. No worries man, lynching a wolf is well worth it. *continues explaining plan* The next day I would find out another remaining role in the game, and claim my true role as Green's Ditto.
Just for clarification, when I am PMed the random role, I am not informed of who actually has that role, probably because that would be overpowered.

The role is total BS, and I'm not sure why anyone would believe it. Bye scum.

[v]GRANTM1999[/v]

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

The problem is that you claimed OAK seer while there is no Oak SEER. Green's role doesn't say anything about you and it should be in his role something like.

"You also have a Ditto. His name will be PM'ed to you separately".

I still don't believe your story and I'm wuite sure that there are/were a couple of wolves in the wagon (to start by TT and probably someone else).

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

In all honesty, Flys Gon and sillykyle bring up points I believe or other brought up before.
I would still like you to explain why you didn't claim Ditto right after Flys Gon counter claimed. I would also like an explanation to major points that were brought up:

1: Why are you saying Oak is a seer if Flys Gon claims Oak and is not a seer?
2: Why were you not mentioned in Green's role? (paraphrase if you must)

I don't feel like voting grantm because his role could potentially help the town (if its real) (Besides, I just un-voted him. That would be scummy, wouldn't it?), but I do want an explanation before the day ends, or I WILL push for his lynch.

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!

Guys. Stop. This is the guys first game!

If his role is real, then he is going to have some trouble in this (if kept alive). Just leave him alone, instead of continuously picking at him. I admit it that his role doesn't seem real, but if you continue to ask questions, he will end up going insane.

Even if he is a wolf, then he makes another dumb move again, and we lynch him.

-----

Also, CAN WE PLEASE. PLEASE. PLEASE STICK TO SOMEONE FOR JUST 12 HOURS!

I mean, we had me for about 6 hours, then SheNinja, then Blui, then Twisted, then Grant...

Just stop and think for one second. I look back at this game and realise that I am the one who started this chaos... And I instantly think how crappy I am at this game. But we need to think.

With utter chaos, who would be the most calm about this... And wouldn't be trying to stop it?

The wolves.

Or, maybe the wolves are taking a different approach and are trying to create MORE chaos.

Lets see... Who has been the most calm about this entire situation?

There are 19 players alive:

PMJ (Only really posted to point our false logic)
Flys Gone 2071 (Is agressive)
Dark Void (Calm...)
Shocker (Hasnt Posted)
Grantm1999 (EXTREMELY AGGRESSIVE)
Red Rain (Calm, but hasn't even read the thread yet, so...)
Fancy (Calm...)
Keeper of Night (I wouldn't say calm, but collected. Is also trying please the town...)
TwistedTurtwig (Calm...)
Bo$$_89 (Probably doesnt even know hes been subbed in)
James86134 (Was the most chaotic a while ago, but is trying to stop that now)
Teal (Midpoint, but is helping the town... So?)
Rusty Sticks (Causing chaos by insulting us)
LuckyFire (Confused... Very confused)
Blui (Hasnt posted in a while... Hmmm...)
Sir Taco (I don't know? Hasn't he even posted?)
Sillykyle (Came on, pointed out a 'BS' role, then left.)
RaichuGirl (I don't know...)

So... hmmm... Why is it that so many connections are being found in TT, DV, Grant and Blui.
Fancy is also being calm, but he is obviously trying to help town... To a point.

Guys. Get yourselves together, read my post once more. And get what you will from it. Or, ignore it and keep on shooting until you all blow up, first day.

Flys Gone 2071

Also known as Flygon2071

Actually I've been also seeing DV. He's been defending Grant (last to vote, first to unvote plus he's said something about understanding what he meant at first) but IDK, he usually plays like that. Blui is all but confirm just like you but TT and Grant are definitely scum IMO.

Bo$$_89

Two Posts a Day Kept the Trolls Away

Oh joy.

So I'm in this game now and I don't even know what to say. Grant seems like he is having a wonderful noob experience. He should've just acted like the noob he is. I don't know who to vote for at this point so I won't.

sillykyle

boop

@James: I'll just go ahead say it. Your logic of "we should stick to one person" is stupid. Incredibly stupid. Situations change, people die, people say new things, etc. We should always look for the best lynch, not lynch whoever got a few votes from random people. Just because Grant is new to the game doesn't mean we shouldn't lynch him, that's ridiculous. If anything it supports his lynch because he's more likely to do something crazy and stupid as scum. His role claim is incredibly fake, and also note:

grantm1999 said:
The name of the ability is Green's suspicious accomplice.
He supposedly quoted his role name, which Corabed got modkilled for. Except there's no modkill in sight, which probably means it's not real.

As for my popping in to say the role is BS, then leaving, that's how I play. I don't find it necessary to post 532,754,827 times a day, just when I have something real to contribute. People were unvoting grant for some stupid reason, so I posted why they shouldn't. Simple as that.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special

0_0
Sillykyle is right.
If he quoted his role the same way Corabed did, and isn't being mod-killed...
That is something to consider.

WanderingWolf

Sillykyle said:
@James: I'll just go ahead say it. Your logic of "we should stick to one person" is stupid. Incredibly stupid. Situations change, people die, people say new things, etc. We should always look for the best lynch, not lynch whoever got a few votes from random people. Just because Grant is new to the game doesn't mean we shouldn't lynch him, that's ridiculous. If anything it supports his lynch because he's more likely to do something crazy and stupid as scum.

Would you rather be absolutely chaotic and have people voting everyone who makes one 'slip', with others falling behind and getting confused? Or, would you like to be collected, organised and know who to lynch especially, when half of everyone talking thinks they are either suspicious or scum...

In some circumstances, yes. It is stupid logic. But when in three days, we have already switched between 5 lynch candidates, we obviously aren't thinking properly.

sillykyle

boop

Well let's see here... Sheninja was murdered, Blui was close to confirmed as town by Corabed's modkill, and TT was a fine lynch candidate, but then grant showed up with a much better lynch case. Does that clear things up for you?

Blui

lv85 paladin

Another good point to bring would be grant said I was town. I know bringing this up might scream n00b to some, but is worth mentioning. But idk, that could've been the point.

WanderingWolf

Blui said:
Another good point to bring would be grant said I was town. I know bringing this up might scream newbie to some, but is worth mentioning. But idk, that could've been the point.

Considering people are saying Grant is scum, that might not be a good thing -.-

Teal

黄前さん らしい ね

Hello. I was away for 1 1/2 days and I don't have time to read the 4 new pages (default pagesize) now for ~7 hours or so but I really wish you would not go as far as lynch anyone without me having a word in the affair. :3 Thank youuu~ byee~

RaichuGirl

Australian National champion 2014

Most evidence pretty much points to Blui being town, so I guess I'll unvote, but I just can't shake it off that something's up with him. He's using his wolf playstyle. I don't know, maybe I'm looking at this too hard.

Grantm has been acting strangely all game, as I outlined in my previous post; going after inactives is such a scum thing to do in my eyes. I can't see myself believing his claim, it just doesn't seem to make much logical sense.

[uv]BLUI[/UV]
[v]grantm1999[/v]

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS

Keeper of Night said:
0_0
Sillykyle is right.
If he quoted his role the same way Corabed did, and isn't being mod-killed...
That is something to consider.
corabed said:
... If you are investigated by any means you will appear as a Wolf.
Sorry for the double-post, misclick :p
camoclone said:
To clear some things up:

Acceptable:
I am Green and am a Miller... If I am seered then I will turn up as a wolf.

What is not unacceptable:
If you are investigated by any means then you will appear to be a wolf. The role name is suspicious...

corabed wasn't modkilled just for revealing the name of an ability; it was for directly quoting the ability itself, as far as I can tell.

Apparently I'm being suspected now, so let's take a moment to review the accusations.

1) I'm calm- if being level-headed and knowing what you're doing is a trait shared only by wolves, you're all doomed. I never post on impulse in any werewolf game; it doesn't mean I'm a wolf, it means I'm thinking.

2) Late on the grant wagon, early off- the way things were going, the day could have been over in another 3 posts, but there was still plenty to discuss. Green's Ditto might seem like a really silly role at first, but I've read the manga and from what I've seen there's a lot less than 20 major roles. In addition, Green does in fact have a Ditto which plays a fairly major role in a chapter or two, but its not a big enough character that you'd know about it if you hadn't read the manga (like camoclone evidently has).

I'm also very hesitant to vote early on. I'm not the kind of person who thinks that they can only pressure someone by trying to kill them before they even respond. I vote only after someone has posted at least once to their accusations, unless they are totally 100% confirmed to be scum. That doesn't mean I won't further accuse them before they respond, which I did to grant. Grant's initial defense was unsatisfactory, so I voted for him. After he claimed his real role, there was a more reasonable doubt about whether he was a wolf or not, so I unvoted so he wouldn't be hammered.

I still see grant as our best lead and wouldn't be opposed to his lynch if no other leads appear, but there's no point in ending the day prematurely when we're actually getting good discussion going.

3) I asked why TT is being voted for- obviously the best reasoning that I'm suspicious (mostly because its our resident werewolf genius Teal who accused me), because only wolves care why someone is being bandwagoned. Oh wait.

grantm1999

VileGar

James86134 said:
he will end up going insane.

Already done.
Anyway, screw this. I had fun messing with everyone's mind.
My last words: Lynch TT, see you guys in the afterlife.
*goes and gets self modkilled*

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Game Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.