Finished Werewolf XVII: Universe - Game Over - Antagonists Win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 6 Ends September 3rd 7PM EST!

I think I understand what you're getting at now. Having a silent villain such as a monster who can't speak would make sense to have a "Silent Antagonist" ability just like a silent hero such as Mario or Link who also don't speak having the Silent Protagonist ability. Just cause you can talk in-game doesn't mean your character does.

All right, that's a good point; I take back my assumption that Flys Gone 2071 is cleared as town.

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 6 Ends September 3rd 7PM EST!

Kecleon-X was Lynched. He was:

app-icon.jpg

Character: Slenderman
Alignment: Self

You are The Slenderman, a tall thin man with a featureless face clad in a black suit and tie. You are said to stalk, abduct and kill people, although no one really knows, for they never witness you and live to tell the tale.

Ability 1: Soul Reaper
Once each odd numbered night you may PM the game host the name of a player. That player will be killed, and you will receive an updated role PM with a new random ability from that player’s role. The new abilities are one time use.

Active Effect 1: Teleport
You are deathproof until the start of Day 5.

Win Condition:
Be the last player standing or let nothing prevent the same.

Night 6 begins now... And will end September 6th!

Sweet dreams... >:)

RE: Werewolf XVII: Universe - Day 7 Ends September 13th, 7PM EST!

That night, the Antagonists decided to kill ChillBill. He was:
gandalfa.jpg

Character: Gandalf
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Gandalf the Grey, a wizard with great physical and mental strength. For over 2,000 years you have worked most faithfully against the rising powers of evil in Middle-earth. Your deep wisdom and care for all creatures of good derived from the patience you learned in Valinor.

Ability 1: Reflection Ward
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. If you are targeted by any non-lethal abilities, they will be reflected to that chosen player. You will be informed of the names of the abilities that you were targeted with, but not who is using them. No one will be informed of this redirection.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated

12 players are left alive, so 7 votes are needed for a lynch.

Day 7 begins now, and ends September 13th, 7PM EST!

Good luck...

This means there are 5 wolves or less. That's good, but it doesn't mean we can afford to be any less negligent. Another mislynch will probably cost us the game.

VOTE: Flys Gone 2071

Dropping this vote for the time being. I honestly think Flygon is more scummy than PMJ (for reasons I've hinted at over the past few days), but that doesn't mean I think PMJ is not a suspect. Then again, I'm a suspect too, so take this vote how you will.

If you want to know the truth, I AM TOWN TRACKER. I was trying to see PMJ's plan by following DV tonight. Also, you won't know who killed DV because "night kills have low priority". I know hat because I tracked Glace back on N4 (or whatever was the night he died). I accused Glace so I could easily know if he is telling the truth or if he wasn't, if he was getting role-blocked, I'd knew, if he was lying, I'd knew, if he died, I'd knew but it is impossible to track kill roles (I have the discussion about this if you want to).

If Keckleon killed someone yesterday, PMJ wouldn't be able to know it. PMJ pretty much said that Keckleon couldn't have made the kill yesterday but he still thinks he is dangerous, something that doesn't add up to why he is voting. Also, MDL looked onto Keckleon back on N2 but he never seemed like to press for Keckleon (he should have known he wasn't town) so I don't know much about Keckleon's story (MDL might have found him as non-harmful though). Also note that Glace followed James back on the night he was killed (nothing important but just saying).

My reports have been:

Porygon-X said:
You have learned that James did not target anyone with any abilities, and no one targeted James with any abilities.

Porygon-X said:
You have learned that MDL targeted Kecleon-X last night.

No one targeted MDL last night.

Porygon-X said:
Your search on Glace didn't show anything. Glace did not use any abilities, and no one targeted Glace with any abilities.

Porygon-X said:
Glace targeted James with an ability. No one targeted Glace with any abilities.

Porygon-X said:
Shocker did not target anyone with any abilities, and no one targeted Shocker with any abilities.

Porygon-X said:
Dark Void targeted doublenikesocks with an ability, and no one targeted Dark Void with any abilities.

And when Glace died.

Porygon-X said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:
Porygon-X said:
Flys Gone 2071 said:
Porygon-X said:
Glace targeted James with an ability. No one targeted Glace with any abilities.

Then how did Glace died? How could he die without being targeted?

Killing roles take negative priority, so it could be anyone. :)

Just to make sure, you mean that my ability can't track any killing roles (wolves kill, indie kills, etc).

That's one way to put it, yes.

I didn't see the point on having this information for now though but as you are accusing me a lot, here you go.

Because claiming town tracker after I did means you are.

what this does mean though is that flys gone is at least right about dark void's dealings in the night.

the reason I thought kecleon was slenderman at first was due to the killings happening at the same time as the toxin killings. The wording suggests they took time to work. then I got no result and I didnt get why. I didnt know it couldnt track kills, so I figured he was innocent.

but good try. if we lynch another townie there is a pretty good chance we will lose. your plan is to use the town's suspicion to get me killed for the win. Devious plan but...yeah, sorry, you outed yourself too quickly

VOTE: Flys Gone 2071

Confirming that I did indeed target doublenikesocks with my ability last night. Mine's a pretty weak role, hardly worth using, but it seemed ridiculous that PMJ was about to be lynched because nobody was willing to be tracked. This doesn't really help a lot but it does at least prove that either 1) Flygon and PMJ are both trackers, 2) one or both of them took a very lucky guess, or 3) Flygon and PMJ are actually in a group (mason? wolf? who knows), in which case I have no idea what's going on.

So either DNA or PMJ is probably a scum...and they were the first two votes for someone else, who they both believe to be scum? Not sure what to think about this...

IDK WHY would I track Glace on the night he died if I was scum as scum wouldn't care who he target/he is he targeted by when he died. Taking into account that you role doesn't make sense (why would Kirk carry a tricorder in the first place. He almost never used tricorders and when he did he would be using the tricorder like everyone else).

And my role:

Porygon-X said:
13711-450x250.jpg

Character: Gordon Freeman
Alignment: Protagonists

You are Gordon Freeman, theoretical physicist and Research Associate Scientist at Black Mesa. After an experiment gone wrong, aliens took over the world forcing you to defend yourself and the human race with various weapons and a protective HEV suit.

Ability 1: Tracker
Once each night you may PM the game host the name of a player. You will learn what player your chosen player targets with any abilities, and what player targets your chosen player.

Active Effect 1: Untalkative
You cannot post during Day 1.

Win Condition:
At least one Protagonist-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

[v]PMJ[/v]

I'd vote too, but I am restricted to 30 words per post, and now I can't vote too. D:

I was also restricted to that yesterday.

What I know about star trek could fill a thimble halfway so I make no claim as to the personal knowledge of the intricacies of my role. that said remember that kecleon-x, who probably cosplays at comic-con and edits wikipedia, found like 80 things wrong with the master chief role which ended up being 100% legit so just because you saw something you disagreed with doesnt mean I am lying about the contents of my role.

If I was a wolf, why would I track Glace when I would know that he would die AND argue with Porygon about not being able to know who killed him?

If you want to know the truth, I AM TOWN TRACKER. I was trying to see PMJ's plan by following DV tonight. Also, you won't know who killed DV because "night kills have low priority".

This is when I stopped paying attention to you.

If you claim you tracked him then fine. he isnt alive to validate so it means nothing. logs can also be faked so quoting the host does nothing to support your claim. if I had a pc on me I would demonstrate this.

I'm still feeling that it's PMJ, especially considering that Flys gone has claimed tracker.

VOTE: PMJ

What are you talking about? just because he is tracker doesnt mean he is town tracker.

Not to mention that the fact that he waited a long time to cc me greatly damages his claim. if he thought I was lying he should have spoken up immediately. this is a scum endgame trap guys. flys may as well have put a sign on his back saying "hey I'm scum". vote this wolf.

PMJ said:
What are you talking about? just because he is tracker doesnt mean he is town tracker.

Yeah, the same goes for you though. It's either you or it's Flys gone. The only reason I lean towards you is because of Shocker's list, the two added together make me more firmly believe that you're a wolf.

TheGuy said:
PMJ said:

Yeah, the same goes for you though. It's either you or it's Flys gone.

That's...not totally true. While its unlikely that a game host would make 2 identical town aligned roles, its not totally impossible.

I keep waiting for Kecleon-X to nerd out about how real or unreal Flygon's role is... then I realize he's dead.

I just realized something.

> Kecleon-X is Slenderman.
> Slenderman is a nerd.

maybe now I can relax.. or not o~o"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back