Pokemon If you were a Pokémon what would you be and why?

RE: If you were a pokemon what would you be. Why?

I would want to be an Umbreon. And by personality standards, there's no reason why I couldn't be.
Though I would probably be a Riolu. Why? Because Explorers of Sky never gave me any other choice (I wanted to be Phanpy so bad).

I'd probably want to be similar to an Abra, Mienfoo, or an Audino (I'm hearing impaired; go figure out why I like this Pokemon :p), Abra is just one of those evolutions that; even though it opens it's eyes in later evolutions, looks menacing as hell and something you wouldn't want to mess with. Audino is another one, seems like such a nice pokemon; using 'Heal Pulse' and all but I wonder what might be lurking under that happy-go-lucky face that it has. >:3

Trainer: Uh...D'AWW thanks for healing my pokemon Audino with your 'Heal Pulse', even though I'm going to massacre you. ;D
Audino: *smirks calmly*...faints
Trainer: *starts walking away with pokemon and said pokemon drops to the ground Kill Bill-style death* Trainers screams in horror and rushes to P.C.

I would be either the Glorious Magikarp to pwn my enemies or a luxray to see through things when hunting prey.

<<<<<<<< Snorlax..... its kind of obvious for me lol.

Eat. Sleep. Need I say more

Primeape because I get stressed easily and when I do I go all out. Also, like Primeape I'm nice when I'm not Po'd.

Based on my personality, it is a toss up between Mewtwo and Slaking... :p

Probably Milotic, Xerneas, or some super f***ing majestic Pokemon. What can I say, I need a Pokemon of equal majesticness to match my own.

Based on my person Probably Smeargol simply because I really like painting. Based on simply because I'd like to be, Vaporeon. As a child I used to pretend I was a Vaporeon whenever I went to a lake or swimming pool.

If I was a Pokemon I would be Haunter because they are my favorite Pokemon ever.

Defenatly a Bulbasaur.
1. He's just that awesome.
2. I could just hit my self with sleeping powder and go to sleep
3. I could whip and throw leaves at people and other pokemon

I would want to be a mew

1.Troll people and have fun :)

2.Charm people with my cuteness :D

3.I can do anything :D

Definitely Machamp.

Four-armed, powerful humanoid monster with monstrous strength and perfect accuracy (No Guard).
I could go into boxing/ wrestling and become the Champion, and live life with glory.
Besides, I could walk around in my underwear all day and no one would even dare say anything to me. Happiness! <3

Or at least, that is what I wanted when I was a kid.

Now, any Pokémon that knows Fly/ Teleport would be good enough for me.
Travelling is such a bother.
Something with Mind Reader/ Future Sight would be awesome too. Would make daily life so much better!

I'd be a Ninetales since I have a bit of a temper and can hold a grudge for a long, long, long time.

That or an Umbreon cause they're awesome and my favorite Pokemon. Oh and because I keep to myself and I think I've become near nocturnal. 0-o.

I'd rather be an Umbreon but here lately Ninetales has fit me.

I would probably be an Arceus because of my natural sexiness, intelligence, power, and general god-like abilities.

Donphan because elephant tire.
Dragonite since it can fly around the world super fast!
Xatu because I love it to death. Seeing the past or future could be a benefit also.
Aggron because I loooove steel types. That and I could derail trains for fun. >.>

I would love to be a Watchog - its my favorite Pokemon - aside from that: I really love its body shape (from head to tail - that Meerkat-like pose - I especially love the ears, the eyes, and the tuft), really love the fur coloring (brownish-red and the yellow illuminating rings). It looks like Pokemon that seems to be fun around.

I believe I'd be a Cubone/Eevee/Skitty.

Cubone, Since I prefer to be lonesome rather than to associate with others.

Eevee, My attitude changes tons.

Skitty, I'm so not modest, It's obvious what I'm about to say xCx

Hmm toughy. I'd go for either Aggron or Houndoom.

Houndoom is one of my favorite pokemon. That aside, some pokedex entries describe it as a terrifying creature of the night, claiming that being burned by a houndoom's flame will hurt eternally.

Aggron is my second choice because who doesn't want to be a giant steel dinosaur. That sounds awesome!

Hmm i would probably be an eevee or leafeon...

Eevee because they are small and agile, can live almost everywhere and i can choose what type i want to be when i grow up... plus if a trainer finds me they would be more likely to want to capture me than if i was already evolved into some eeveelution.

Leafeon becauseeee they are just plain awesome, they are always surrounded by clean fresh air and there is no need to hunt because i can use photosynthesis, i would look like a cat/fox and i would live in a forest... my FAV environment. And living in a forest, i would be away from human civilization and it would be so relaxing...

now that i think of it i might be leafeon :3

1816ebec31f32737b3a8b4ce7eac4d20.jpg

An Ampharos, or a Chatot.
Chatot because I usually talk a lot, and end up not knowing what I'm saying.

Ampharos because Ampharos looks like it has one of those Naive personalities, like me.
(and because he gets the best mega evolution ever.)

Back