Introduce Yourself!

Well hello guys...Im mr.versace lol hintd the name but mainly im here because i was reffered by a friend from my league to come by and make a profile because the people here are cool, laid back, & friendly so hey thats one of my reason. And other than that is because i love playing pokemon tcg and i have been playing for 5 years strong, so hopefully this site lives up to the hype that i've heard so much about then i can see myself being here for a long time....so lets get to trading folks and i'm very happy to be here

Hello, my name is grassdragon.
I joined because I love Pokemon!
I found out about PokéBeach on the Legendary Pokemon Forums that I'm a member on.

My hobbies are: Pokemon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon, Fantasy books, and Pokemon.

Ah here we go, been looking for the introduction page, I'm such a n00b it was in my inbox all along, whoops. lol ah well, so then if its not to late to introduce myself:

-I joined to participate in The Dream It Design it art contest. Last time it was hosted on Pokebeach's Facebook and I really enjoyed the event, so I joined the board for another round at it.
-I stumbled upon Pokebeach Many Years ago to look at Card art scans, and have been following the news feed ever since.
-My Interests are mostly video games, I'm a fan of MANY franchises in the gaming world. I also enjoy dancing, techno music, reading, and digital artwork. These count as my hobbies as well.

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • where you found out about PokéBeach
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant
Welcome to PokéBeach! We hope you enjoy your stay! :)
Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

well it said to post why I cam here so uhh well im a fan of pokemon and I have used pokebeach as a news wesite for pokemon for a while but I didn't have an account
hello I guess

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Shining Raikou said:
This is a thread for new members to introduce themselves. Post an introduction as well as things like:

• why you joined
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant
Want to say hello to new members? Please visit the member's profile and leave a comment there.

well it said to post why I cam here so uhh well im a fan of pokemon and I have used pokebeach as a news wesite for pokemon for a while but I didn't have an account
hello I guess

PS: Older members who want to mention why they joined can use this thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-why-d-you-join-pok%C3%A9beach

Hi, The Dream Team of Gleam has arrived! Some things about me:

-My favorite Pokemon game is Silver.
-Favorite Pokemon are Electrode and Furret.
-Brock was my role model (minus the flirting bit of course).
-I'm a fanfic writer.
-My favorite season of the Pokemon anime is the first.
-I have never played the TCG.

Sup, I'm Supah Dot.
I joined because I needed a place to chat with other pokemon fans.
I found out about pokebeach by well searching though the internet.
My hobbies are playing pokemon, tcg and vg, and yugioh.

(Realized I never got around to this)
Whaddap! Name is Stone, username; in case you can't see it is MuhFugginMoose, but On everything else as of late, I've been going by Amphabio. As to why I've joined up is quite simple, I'm a member of every other forum, why not this one? Fairly easy to get along with, as long as no attitude problems arise. I started playing Pokémon at the age of 6 with R/B/Y and have played ever since. Clearly it's one of my hobbies along with music and drawing, artsy fartsy I know.

Well, there's your bare basic info. See ya around.

Hey guys, my name is Momin AKA Gee Buttersnaps, people call me Sh'Dynasty. I'm a new member but a seasoned TCG player (since 1999).
Play mostly online TCG since it was introduced and what an invention as it connects the whole world to play the game I always loved. 22 Years old and also a semi-professional poker player (mohammed che din on Bluff Magazine Forum).

I'm here to share unbiased opinions on decks and genuinely passionate about the game.

Cheers, Momin

Hey everyone! I'm ruroken77. I joined PokéBeach cause I really love Pokemon and I didn't have anything else to do. Like most of you, I got into Pokemon when I was 6, but my brother wouldn't let me play his Red and Blue, so I ended up with the original Pinball. Didn't start playing the main games until Ruby and Sapphire came out and I've been playing ever since. I also like to draw, but I'm not that good when it comes to drawing people, at least not from the chest down :p

Hi everyone, I'm Jas/SleepingSnorlax. I joined because I love pokemon and this site is the best for getting any and all news on it. Been into pokemon since Gen 1 and I am an avid collector of the TCG

Hey! My names Seth, my username is Fancydew. The Professor at my local League told me about pokebeach, which is what led me here.

I joined pokebeach so I could stay informed about the current meta and cards, and also to participate in deck building and help. I used to be an avid magic player from around 2008-2012, but I stopped playing since I could no longer attend FTM. I started collecting Pokemon cards as a kid, and played the video games. However I didn't really get into the TCG until recently, starting with Next Destiny's. I didn't start participating in League's until around Plasma Blast.

Although I do go to tournaments - as often as I can- and participate in league, I tend to not build very competitive decks (things like Plasma Friends, Big Basics, etc). Instead I build decks on Pokemon I find funny or interesting and see what kind of ridiculous combos I can pull of while still having a consistent deck. While my decks may not beat the Meta decks out there I still like to build them efficently for what they are. As of now I have built, sometimes with help, four decks: an Infernape/victini-ex deck, a Dragonite/Rotom/Eels deck(current), a Slowbro deck, and my current deck that I use the most is a Slaking deck. I consider pretty much all my decks a work in progress as I am always looking for ways to make them better.

Shining Raikou said:

• why you joined
  • your interests
  • hobbies
  • anything else relevant

Hmm... How should I start? Hello. I'm a newcomer to this website and I just want say that I really want to make new friends on this website, but I'm not sure if I can because that's usually how it goes other websites, but no matter. Hope fully I can make some friends.

Anyway...

The reason I joined this site is because I thought that I could find some more information about Pokémon and maybe talk about some Pokémon. Hopefully, I can learn all I can! :D

The way I found this website is that I was just looking for answers to a random question I had (if you're wondering, that question was, "Why doesn't Magnemite and its evolutionary relatives know the ability "Levitate?"). I didn't really get an answer, but I came accross this site and wanted to make a comment, but I didn't have an account. Then I thought that I could answer some more questions for other people.

My interests include learning about outer space and things that are related to that subject. I like to imagine what people would be like in different games or places and how they would be part of that scenario (my imagination is very active...). For some weird reason, I like to give out useless facts, like "Rotom is the only Pokémon that is Electric/Ghost type" or something that's not even related to Pokémon.

My hobbies are playing video games (my favorite game of which is "New Super Mario Bros. 2, however, I do play Pokémon White), watching TV, and utilizing the computer (though, my computer isn't working, so I'm using my phone).

One thing I'd like to mention is that I have Asperger's Syndrome (or at least a similar form of autism) and I can be a little immature :p sometimes...

Well, that's all I have to say. Thank you for time.

Hey, everyone! My name is, well, Chris, and my username is an inside joke so don't worry about it. I joined to pick the brains of the the TCG community since I've just gotten back into the game after 12 years of finding other things to do, haha. I started back up a few months ago and I'm taking this season competitively, so I've got a lot of work to do in order to make a Worlds run viable.

A friend mentioned Pokebeach to me in person when I asked for resources to learn about the metagame and see the different ideas and strategies that players have when tackling the format.

My other interests include video games, cars, motorsport and music. I was raised in a music family that also had an interest in cars, but video games I picked up all on my own.

There's not much else to say except that I'm looking forward to seeing what this community has to offer and hopefully I'll be able to contribute in my own way as well!

hey all!! my name (or online alias) is Nix! i am a tcg player that plays pokemon with a passon! although im not all that good...i love to play!
i found pokebeach as a site for scans on the newest sets :D my hobbies are gaming tcg and video games! my favorite xbox game is fallout and my favorite nintendo game is anything with LUIGIII!!! :D im usally super happy so...yah! das me! and ill list my top 5 fav pokemon!
1. TYPHLOSION!!!! :D
2. Gensect
3. Entei
4. Blastoise
5. Hydreigon

Hey, I'm new to both this site and the TCG, but I have been collecting cards for years and have used this site for info. I'm working on a tournament legal deck now (Keldeo/Blastoise) that I plan on using at Battle Roads. Thanks for listening!

Hey! I'm Dedenne... I'm a tcg player, hard core vg player, and everything else Pokémon!
I've been visiting the pokebeach front page for many years and finally decided to join! See you all in the Kalos Region!

Hi! I'm Charmaniac, a 14 year old boy from FInland.
I got interested in Pokémon at the age of five. I've joined here because I want learn more about Pokémon TCG. I started having interest towards TCG this spring. I also started collecting cards after two year break. I also like to play Pokémon video games.
My hobbies are: reading, playing Pokémon, drawing and freestyle skiing.
My favorite Pokémons are Charmander, Mew and Axew.

-Charmaniac

Well, hello there.
I'm new to EV training, and things.
Just joined...I'm pretty excited for X and Y.
Don't really have a FC yet, because I lost my cartridge.
I hope I'll make a difference here.

Supp Trainers,
I'm Rushey, Been playing pokemon TCG for about a month. I've been hooked on pokemon ever since the 1st Generation but it was mainly the VG I played. Anyway I started playing the TCG with a friend & now where playing semi competitively at our local card shop in the UK. Ninetales is my favourite pokemon & the 1st Shiny pokemon I ever caught was a wingul.

Hey I'm KenMan, I joined to talk about Pokemon, I've been playing since first gen and kind of took a break after third gen. I found this website looking for information about X&Y.

Back