Art Gallery Avatars and Art v.2. [Xerneas and Yveltal Avatars Added in Latest Post]

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

I'll be using Samurott.

http://i53.tinypic.com/j639li.png

RE: Avatars and Art v.2. Read the rules. Sylveon, Blaziken, Aggron, Flygon, Absol added.

I'm going to use Articuno.

I'll be using Gallade Shiny, v2.

I'll be using Dragonite, Thanks!

Hi i would like to use the Water Arceus thanks.

I will be using the Gardevoir V.4 Shiny, thanks for the awesome pictures. And apparently I was already using one... So sorry, I didn't notice.

using shiny Zangoose. Thanks and keep up the good work.

I will be using magikarp DEAD KARP thanks.

Nevermind changing to my user namesake.(see what i did there) thanks

Am going to use Metagross * for a fake card to be posted on Acanthite, DeviantART, and possibly here :D

EDIT: Also Dragonite.

Hello, i'll be using the shiny Salamence avatar...thanks for your great job :)

I'll be using Wailord! Thanks!

There's no tropius and that makes me sad :(

I'll be using the Froakie avatar. Thanks!

I'll be using the Arceus Avatar! Thanks!

Keep up the good work!

I shall be using thy luxray the manliest of electric types. unfortunately there is no pancham the fiercest of fighting types.

Switching to Fennekin

I'll be using Charmander avatar! Thanks!

Back