Wi-Fi Trades xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread - Now Open!

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
There were a few file traders here for a very short time. If you have Wi-Fi we can do trades only on 5th gen You might want to look into Pokecheck for downloading your events though.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
If it is an EV trained Pokemon make sure it has maxed SP ATK and maxed SPEED. Also if you can make sure it has good HP as well. I need a better Charizard. It has 322/322 HP but the speed is a bit low. Also the SP ATK is low as well. The bad news is I can't trade on 4th gen anymore and that is where all my EV'd Pokemon are. I am using a 3DS to type this as I can only trade on B/W as my network now only supports WPA XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah if you can do it. Light Venusaur is no longer here so if you want to sure. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Oh yeah make sure it has this moveset as well:

Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Thunder Punch
Outrage

I just tried looking for one on Pokecheck but the good ones are either edited or just plain hacked. If you can make a good Charizard that is better than what I have now that will help XD.:) Thanks man. What would you want 5th gen wise for it? Thanks man.:)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Well I was planning on actually EV'ing a bunch of your wanted pokemon for you... So do you want so send me a PM with the EV spread and moves you want for everything? Do you care about IVs?

Would you trade 1:1 with events you have available?

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Yeah I will trade events as long as you clone and trade back Try to get a good IV spread. The highest you can get without much trouble. Not sure on movesets besides the Charizard for now. I can send you a PM but on my 3DS it is hard to type spreads and then send it to you. I can post here easier with my 3DSXL XD.:)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
Alright, I'll get started on your charizard... Post the other spreads / moves that you want here whenever you get a chance.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Make it the same for all of them. I prefet SPATK VS Attack XD. So the same thing for all Pokemon. Not sure on movesets yet. I can do those unless they need move tutors XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
AWESOME. Sounds good. I completely forgot about those since I trade for events most of the time XD. Thanks man.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
BUMP: I will be updating this thread soon when I get a few more events XD. Right now I have only gotten 6 since yesterday XD.:)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
MAJOR UPDATE: I just added over 20 new events to my trade thread in 5th gen. Sorry for the long delay. Events have been slow the last few weeks XD.:)

Blueinvader

This isn't that clever. Really.
Hi, I am interested in the 10JHARE Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)

I can clone one for myself and then probably clone some for you if you want.

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I would but I have a WPA network so I cannot trade 4th gen until I can access a WEP network. Don't know when that will happen though. If you need something 5th gen sure XD.:)

Blueinvader

This isn't that clever. Really.
That's okay I can't get Wi-Fi in 4th gen either.

DW Legends: Lugia Level 40 UT Will have to clone?