Wi-Fi Trades xxashxx's & InuMimi's My Player Thread - Now Open!

There were a few file traders here for a very short time. If you have Wi-Fi we can do trades only on 5th gen You might want to look into Pokecheck for downloading your events though.:)

If it is an EV trained Pokemon make sure it has maxed SP ATK and maxed SPEED. Also if you can make sure it has good HP as well. I need a better Charizard. It has 322/322 HP but the speed is a bit low. Also the SP ATK is low as well. The bad news is I can't trade on 4th gen anymore and that is where all my EV'd Pokemon are. I am using a 3DS to type this as I can only trade on B/W as my network now only supports WPA XD.:)

Yeah if you can do it. Light Venusaur is no longer here so if you want to sure. Thanks XD.:)

EDIT: Oh yeah make sure it has this moveset as well:

Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Thunder Punch
Outrage

I just tried looking for one on Pokecheck but the good ones are either edited or just plain hacked. If you can make a good Charizard that is better than what I have now that will help XD.:) Thanks man. What would you want 5th gen wise for it? Thanks man.:)

Well I was planning on actually EV'ing a bunch of your wanted pokemon for you... So do you want so send me a PM with the EV spread and moves you want for everything? Do you care about IVs?

Would you trade 1:1 with events you have available?

Yeah I will trade events as long as you clone and trade back Try to get a good IV spread. The highest you can get without much trouble. Not sure on movesets besides the Charizard for now. I can send you a PM but on my 3DS it is hard to type spreads and then send it to you. I can post here easier with my 3DSXL XD.:)

Alright, I'll get started on your charizard... Post the other spreads / moves that you want here whenever you get a chance.

Make it the same for all of them. I prefet SPATK VS Attack XD. So the same thing for all Pokemon. Not sure on movesets yet. I can do those unless they need move tutors XD.:)

AWESOME. Sounds good. I completely forgot about those since I trade for events most of the time XD. Thanks man.:)

BUMP: I will be updating this thread soon when I get a few more events XD. Right now I have only gotten 6 since yesterday XD.:)

MAJOR UPDATE: I just added over 20 new events to my trade thread in 5th gen. Sorry for the long delay. Events have been slow the last few weeks XD.:)

Hi, I am interested in the 10JHARE Latios level 70 UT. Will have to clone. (Germany) (Legit)

I can clone one for myself and then probably clone some for you if you want.

I would but I have a WPA network so I cannot trade 4th gen until I can access a WEP network. Don't know when that will happen though. If you need something 5th gen sure XD.:)

That's okay I can't get Wi-Fi in 4th gen either.

DW Legends: Lugia Level 40 UT Will have to clone?

Back