Wi-Fi Trades Jesus's Freakette's Trade Thread: Trading legit cloned Jirachi for other events in GEN IV

A. Yeah :D //EDIT: And I'm an actual voice actor :3

B. No prob, considering internet likes to screw things up. Wanna trade on Tuesday?

Pineapple X said:
A. Yeah :D //EDIT: And I'm an actual voice actor :3

B. No prob, considering internet likes to screw things up. Wanna trade on Tuesday?

A: That is so cool!! I'm actually in animation school, so those are kind of related! Except you're already doing it, which makes you waaaay cooler!

B: I figured out what the problem is. I'm not going to be able to fix it till Tuesday afternoon/evening my time, which I think is when you're sleeping. Could you do Wednesday?

Wednesday is great. I'll be offline for a couple of hours, and then I'll be back. :) Let's check the time then...?

//EDIT: 22:46, I'm back. Wanna check the time for the trade?

Yes, I can be there Wednesday any time before 5! What time would work for you? (So... anytime before 6 in the morning your time?) If you needed me to, I could even wake up in the middle of the night, it's no trouble

Well, we can keep the times so that we can both already be awake. :D

And I think the time should be in my evening (which is ofc your morning.). I need my dad to actually get online with my gen IV games, takes a couple of cables because for some reason our modem doesn't like gen IV games. :D

So how 'bout 8-9 PM my time? Would be about 7 or 8 AM for you. :)

That'll work! I hate how hard the Gen IV games make trading, because that sounds crazy, but oh well, we just have to work with what we're given. I'll be ready at 7. Oh, btw, do you know your friend code?

Nope, because for some reason my HeartGold can't show it, says I haven't been online for a while -.- I'll tell you before the trade tomorrow, just come online :)

Hey, any chance we could trade an hour or two later? Apparently me and my brother are gonna go watch Man of Steel. :D

I have this mew: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Wi-Fi_English_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_IV#Fall_2010_Mew

I just bought my friend's Soul Silver game and he had one more mew (Since I've got mine already).

Do you want it?

Houn said:
I have this mew: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Wi-Fi_English_event_Pok%C3%A9mon_distributions_in_Generation_IV#Fall_2010_Mew

I just bought my friend's Soul Silver game and he had one more mew (Since I've got mine already).

Do you want it?

Yes!!! Yes, very much! Would you like to trade?

I have a TRU Arceus that I'll trade for an UT Jirachi of yours.

I can attach any plate that you would like..... Can we do this on Gen IV???

Back