Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's My Player Thread

How would my three for your

V-Create Rayquaza (UT)
and either
Japanese event Torchic DW (UT) (very good IVs)
or
Movie14 Victini (UT)

Let me know if this seems workable for you.

FallenLeaf said:
How would my three for your

V-Create Rayquaza (UT)
and either
or
Movie14 Victini (UT)

Let me know if this seems workable for you.

Alright, I think I can do it for the V-Create Rayquaza and the Movie14 Victini. Send me over your Pokemon and then I'll clone all 5 (as I need to swap DSes to clone). I'll add you now!

I actually need to go to work in only a few minutes so can't do the trade right this second unfortunately. PM me with your time availabilities and I'll work my schedule around that. :)

Gamestp (shiny) Suicini (UT)
Gamestp (shiny) Entei (UT)
SMR2010 Jirachi (UT)
MYSTRY Mew (UT)
SPR2012 Zekrom (UT)
SPR2012 Reshiram (UT)
WIN2011 Celebi (BT)

What would it take to get these from you?

Ysmir said:
Gamestp (shiny) Suicini (UT)
Gamestp (shiny) Entei (UT)
SMR2010 Jirachi (UT)
MYSTRY Mew (UT)
SPR2012 Zekrom (UT)
SPR2012 Reshiram (UT)
WIN2011 Celebi (BT)

What would it take to get these from you?

UT Events that I don't have... Do you have a list I can look at?

Hey Kash, any chance you want to trade your (any) Jirachi for some of my DW females or my UT Tornadus? I know, it's an old thread but Jirachi is one of my favorite Pokémon. :D

Japanese event Bulbasaur DW (UT) (1 has very good IVs)

Are these female? If so, I have a Tornadus with your name on it.

FC is in my profile. Let me know.

I have the WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT and just got my Rayquayza in my HG game.

Want to trade?

Pineapple X said:
Hey Kash, any chance you want to trade your (any) Jirachi for some of my DW females or my UT Tornadus? I know, it's an old thread but Jirachi is one of my favorite Pokémon. :D

Yeah I'd want the UT Tornadus. What DW females do you have?

Akwila said:
Japanese event Bulbasaur DW (UT) (1 has very good IVs)

Are these female? If so, I have a Tornadus with your name on it.

FC is in my profile. Let me know.

They are male to my knowledge (were only available as males). I would never trade them for a Tornadus however. These are difficult to get whilst Tornadus is pretty easy to find.

pokemeister899 said:
Hey, I'd like your Plasma Genesect. You can cml to see what you'd like.

I dont really see anything. Care to make an offer anyway?

Houn said:
I have the WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT and just got my Rayquayza in my HG game.

Want to trade?

Yeah I'm definitely interested in those two. Make me an offer :)

I have this:
WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT

What events do you have on Gen 4? Also, what Gen do you offer your cloning services on?

Would you be willing to trade your Bulbasaur for my Fukuoka Kyogre? I know you already have one, but mine is shiny + flawless IVs (excluding attacklol)

Nengeni said:
I have this:
WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT

What events do you have on Gen 4? Also, what Gen do you offer your cloning services on?

I only clone on my black 2. All the events I have are listed.

Blackcharizard1456 said:
My- WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT
Or
WIN2011 (shiny) Raikou UT

Your- SPR2013 Meloetta (UT)

Ok, what would you like for the other one?

Equinox said:
Would you be willing to trade your Bulbasaur for my Fukuoka Kyogre? I know you already have one, but mine is shiny + flawless IVs (excluding attacklol)

Is it legit? Seems very unlikely you'd get a shiny as well as flawless IVs lol.

Ka$h Money said:

...it's a stationary event, and there are even tools you can use to calculate perfect IV spreads as well as shinyness (certain frames). And while yes, it is an event, both Fukuoka Kyogre and Groudon can be shiny. (Bulbapedia can confirm this, and iSharingan can confirm the legitimacy)

I did not personally RNG the Shiny Kyogre Equinox is offering, but I was the first to trade for it. I know the person who gave it to me (a Japanese friend of mine) and I know he does event RNG abuse in his spare time. I watched him RNG other events via Skype video chat in the past, so I know for a fact he has the capability to RNG stuff like that. That specific Kyogre was the result of a request I made to him when I found out about the event a short time ago and I can confirm that it is, at the very least, perfectly legal. Legitimacy is hard to truly prove without recorded observation of the pokemon's data up until the trade in question. I, personally, do not doubt that the Kyogre is legitimate. Furthermore, I can understand why you have suspicions about shiny events since most have coding that prevents shininess (unless the pokemon is meant to be shiny, like the semi-recent Japanese Extremespeed Genesect). This event was not coded in either fashion, so it can be normal or shiny depending on pickup, which RNG abuse can predict. If you need further evidence I can send you a link to the wondercard summary for the event.

Equinox said:
Ka$h Money said:

...it's a stationary event, and there are even tools you can use to calculate perfect IV spreads as well as shinyness (certain frames). And while yes, it is an event, both Fukuoka Kyogre and Groudon can be shiny. (Bulbapedia can confirm this, and iSharingan can confirm the legitimacy)

Alright, fair enough. Let me know when you can arrange a trade. I'm usually available all day but take into account that I'm in England.

iSharingan said:
I did not personally RNG the Shiny Kyogre Equinox is offering, but I was the first to trade for it. I know the person who gave it to me (a Japanese friend of mine) and I know he does event RNG abuse in his spare time. I watched him RNG other events via Skype video chat in the past, so I know for a fact he has the capability to RNG stuff like that. That specific Kyogre was the result of a request I made to him when I found out about the event a short time ago and I can confirm that it is, at the very least, perfectly legal. Legitimacy is hard to truly prove without recorded observation of the pokemon's data up until the trade in question. I, personally, do not doubt that the Kyogre is legitimate. Furthermore, I can understand why you have suspicions about shiny events since most have coding that prevents shininess (unless the pokemon is meant to be shiny, like the semi-recent Japanese Extremespeed Genesect). This event was not coded in either fashion, so it can be normal or shiny depending on pickup, which RNG abuse can predict. If you need further evidence I can send you a link to the wondercard summary for the event.

Thank you for vouching for it's legitimacy. I didn't know you could RNG abuse event Pokemon.

Back