League of Legends

Any standards for your team? Haha. I'm currently looking for one, just haven't been able to find one where I fit the niche they need...

My friend recommended me to play the game, and so far I have been playing for around 2 weeks (currently at level 6). I wouldn't consider it overly addicting, but it is a very fun game.

Ardi-Yarne said:
Any standards for your team? Haha. I'm currently looking for one, just haven't been able to find one where I fit the niche they need...
I'll add you
You just have to be okay with all roles.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Ardi-Yarne said:
I'll add you
You just have to be okay with all roles.

I can pretty much go anywhere I'm needed. I alternate mostly between Mid, Jungle, and ADC, but can support and top if I have to.

In other news, I'm on a mission to see how fast I can make it to Bronze ELO. Because apparently no amount of carrying and making plays/calls can pull me back out of Silver.

The Fire Wyrm, I noticed that in some of your games as Shyvana you buy multiple Frozen Mallets or Frozen Mallet + Phage. Why do you do this? The passives don't stack and the item isn't very gold efficient without the passive.

Dark Void said:
The Fire Wyrm, I noticed that in some of your games as Shyvana you buy multiple Frozen Mallets or Frozen Mallet + Phage. Why do you do this? The passives don't stack and the item isn't very gold efficient without the passive.
The health boost really helps for some odd reason.
It allows me to stay in teamfights longer and if you could see most of my other games, it causes me to stay alive longer and usually lets me 1v5 if my team is all dead.
I think you've seen me do this succesfully. Or was I playing Aatrox?

However, I always go BT first as it is a very reliable source of damage.
EDIT: I don't like to use Warmog's because it does not give any AD whatsoever. The Mallets hover give 30AD which really helps late game.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Dark Void said:
It allows me to stay in teamfights longer and if you could see most of my other games, it causes me to stay alive longer and usually lets me 1v5 if my team is all dead.

EDIT: I don't like to use Warmog's because it does not give any AD whatsoever. The Mallets hover give 30AD which really helps late game.

You lose a lot damage output by building a duplicate item just for a small amount of AD and a mediocre amount of HP. If you want HP and AD, go for the Warmogs and then a Bloodthirster along with the Mallet. The Warmogs gives you more passive sustain and keeps you in fights longer, and the Bloodthirster gives you insane damage and sustain that works brilliantly with her kit.

EDIT: Keeping this the same, since I re-read and saw that you build BT. But you could always get a Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, which will do a lot more than another Phage/Mallet.

Anyone here looking for a jungler on NA server? i'm looking for a really competitive team, so if you can, add me and i'd love to try out for your team.

Ardi-Yarne said:
The Fire Wyrm said:

You lose a lot damage output by building a duplicate item just for a small amount of AD and a mediocre amount of HP. If you want HP and AD, go for the Warmogs and then a Bloodthirster along with the Mallet. The Warmogs gives you more passive sustain and keeps you in fights longer, and the Bloodthirster gives you insane damage and sustain that works brilliantly with her kit.

EDIT: Keeping this the same, since I re-read and saw that you build BT. But you could always get a Last Whisper or Black Cleaver, which will do a lot more than another Phage/Mallet.

I'll try it, but I have a Mallet fetish.

@Above, I would add you, but I'm the jungler for my team lol.

Armaldo1 said:
Anyone here looking for a jungler on NA server? i'm looking for a really competitive team, so if you can, add me and i'd love to try out for your team.

I'd invite you, but I'd need 2 more people (The two I had left...) and I'm not sure if I'm going to stay ADC or change roles.

@FireWyrm: Mallet is great on Shyv, but Black Cleaver will give you way more damage output WITH it, along with a bit of HP.

Ardi-Yarne said:
Armaldo1 said:

I'd invite you, but I'd need 2 more people (The two I had left...) and I'm not sure if I'm going to stay ADC or change roles.

@FireWyrm: Mallet is great on Shyv, but Black Cleaver will give you way more damage output WITH it, along with a bit of HP.
Okay, let's see if draft pick will allow me to top lane with her now. :)

Anyway, two mallets aren't nearly as good as a Mallet and a Warmog... assuming you want the extra HP. Otherwise, Cleaver or BT are pretty much standard.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Ardi-Yarne said:

Okay, let's see if draft pick will allow me to top lane with her now. :)

Are you looking for a mid / adc for your team? If so, add me... I'll play a game or two with you guys and see if I fit.

@Nengeni: Was that directed at TFW or me?

Ugh. Had a stellar Ezreal game in ranked. Only issue was my support took first blood and then quit, making it a 4v5. Despite all that, my team managed to win consecutive fights but couldn't push out of our base. Then I played a Lux match and my jungler and bot lane fed the Ryze I was against. Sigh. To think only a few months ago I was about to hit gold and now I'm slumming with Silv 5s and lower. Woo.

Ardi-Yarne said:

Ugh. Had a stellar Ezreal game in ranked. Only issue was my support took first blood and then quit, making it a 4v5. Despite all that, my team managed to win consecutive fights but couldn't push out of our base. Then I played a Lux match and my jungler and bot lane fed the Ryze I was against. Sigh. To think only a few months ago I was about to hit gold and now I'm slumming with Silv 5s and lower. Woo.
Yes, he'd want to be on the team with the person he's/she's been arguing with for the past month.

He/She wants to be on your team bro.

The Fire Wyrm said:
Ardi-Yarne said:

Yes, he's want to be on the team with the person he's/she's been arguing with for the past month.

He/She wants to be on your team bro.

Ahh. I don't pay attention to names when people are arguing.

As of now, I'm just lacking in a mid (or top, haven't figured it out...) and jungler. I have a friend in Plat who says he'll play any role, he's just best at ADC or mid, but will go anywhere. So I can stick him top if needed. I'd give him ADC, but I'm in that role as my support and I have a dynamic and it'd make it harder to play if she's supporting someone else (she's very picky and is too used to my play style).

Aaaaand the servers go down. Yay.

Ardi-Yarne said:
Then I played a Lux match and my jungler and bot lane fed the Ryze I was against. Sigh. To think only a few months ago I was about to hit gold and now I'm slumming with Silv 5s and lower. Woo.

I think we may of just played. I know its highly unlikely, because I'm only 18, but was there another Lux on the team you were playing against? and a Kayle?

The servers went down in my game awhile ago, playing as a 4-0 Wukong solo top.

Rally said:
Ardi-Yarne said:
Then I played a Lux match and my jungler and bot lane fed the Ryze I was against. Sigh. To think only a few months ago I was about to hit gold and now I'm slumming with Silv 5s and lower. Woo.

I think we may of just played. I know its highly unlikely, because I'm only 18, but was there another Lux on the team you were playing against? and a Kayle?

The servers went down in my game awhile ago, playing as a 4-0 Wukong solo top.

Nah, I was in a ranked game. So there wouldn't've have been another Lux, haha.

Yaaaay. Servers are back up. Please Riot, Loss Forgiven on my Diana game ;-;
Aaaand Ranked Queues are down. Sadness...

Back