XY What Cool New Pokémon / Evolution Do You Want to See in the 6th Generation?

RE: What cool new Pokemon/evolution do you want to see in the 6th generation?

Mitja said:
Keeper of Night said:
Maybe, instead of getting new, more fierces looking elemental wolves, just give the Eeveelutions new forms/evolutions. This could fill in the gaps that Eevee is missing in its eeveelutions as well.
i.e.
Umbreon could get a Dark/Poison form/evolution, this would not only explain why it "sweats poison" but would also satisfy the need for a Poison type Eeveelution.
I could see Leafeon becoming Grass/Dragon or Grass/Ground even, again, this would fill the roll of a Dragon or Ground Eeveelution without giving Eevee another entirely different evolution.

oho!
good one, Id rather see something along those lines than 17 eeveelutions tbh.

Dark/Poison (as keeper of night already explained)
Water/Dragon (it has the most "creature"-ish design already, and dragon features arent that far from fishtail/frill..)
Psychic/Ghost (the other "spiritual" type, better on this than any other)
Fire/Ground (idk, I always felt it has the most "sandy" look lol)
Ice/Rock (snowflakes, crystals, minerals, gemstones.. this would work the easiest without incorporating too strong "rock" features)
Fairy/Bug (add some fairy-wings and its as close as I can imagine any of them getting to "Bug"-like)
Electric/Steel (everything besides Leafeon has a more fitting option, and feels like a fitting combo anyway)
Grass/Fighting (its what was left....but hey, plants...life...energy...muscles..fighting? lol)

I left out Flying for obvious reasons.

I think it should be Fairy/Flying, because I think that would suit Sylveon better.
Also, you missed out Normal type. So maybe a Normal/Bug Eevee?

-Water/Psychic Pokemon based on Cthulu (A typically-portrayed-as green squid/bat creature from Lovecraftian lore. I know this is probably going to never happen, but still I think it'd be cool.)
-I would love to see a ghost-type eeveelution!
-A fire/ghost type horse Pokemon.
-A gryphon-like Pokemon.
-A lion-like Pokemon.

Lady_Sylveon said:
-Water/Psychic Pokemon based on Cthulu (A typically-portrayed-as green squid/bat creature from Lovecraftian lore. I know this is probably going to never happen, but still I think it'd be cool.)
-A gryphon-like Pokemon.
-A lion-like Pokemon.

Entei and the Shinx line are Lions.

Blob55 said:
Lady_Sylveon said:
-A gryphon-like Pokemon.
-A lion-like Pokemon.

Entei and the Shinx line are Lions.

*Facepalm.* Oh, yeah! Sorry, those two completely slipped my mind! ^^;

I'm definitely seeing Sableye and Mawile Evos this gen. With Sableye having a main role in the movie, it's bound to get an evo in a similar manner to Sneasel in Gen 4. And that means they'd have to give its counterpart, Mawile, an evo to make sense. Also, Mawile's upcoming retype makes it the perfect time for an evo.

....Does the addition of fairy type mean that dark/ghost will no longer be devoid of weaknesses? D:

:O

That means the Sableye/Mawile duo actually makes sense now.

Nightingirle said:
Thief said:
Honestly the first thing I thought of when I saw the picture was Eevee. I know he's not a wolf, but don't you think that would be too similar?

I guess it would depend a lot on the design, eevee is very cute looking, so are it's evolutions, they could go for a more serious look, not cute and chubby, but more sleek and not that 'pretty', but I agree, even without eevee we have a lot of dogs, I just thought a wolf would be at least sort of new :D
I just want that wolf pokemon and tried to find ways to make it work, for an eevee like evolution tree I would actually prefer something that is not a mammal at all, maybe a reptile? Or something that pictures evolutionary theory/development of animals?

No, I can see that.

Most pokemon have some sort of counterpart in a separate generation. Eevee doesn't necessarily have to be the only pokemon with unstable genetics.
Whatever animal they did would have to have a normal form though to be able to shift, because I feel like starting with any other type might just branch off with a secondary type instead. Which actually doesn't sound too bad and would still be not straying close to Eevee.

Maybe a Bird or Dragon pokemon that has branch evolutions. Making it either flying/element or dragon/element.

i don't know if it's because of my horribly negative mood right now which is caused by things i do not find important to discuss on this thread or not, but i think they should make some kind of emotion pokemon with different typed forms like..
fire/fighting for anger
dark/water for sad
electric/bug for happy
something like that

FloodBadge said:
i don't know if it's because of my horribly negative mood right now which is caused by things i do not find important to discuss on this thread or not, but i think they should make some kind of emotion pokemon with different typed forms like..
fire/fighting for anger
dark/water for sad
electric/bug for happy
something like that

Maybe electric/fairy for happiness.
Some more:
psychic/ghost for confused
dark/ghost for scared

Puff-Sun said:
I'm definitely seeing Sableye and Mawile Evos this gen. With Sableye having a main role in the movie, it's bound to get an evo in a similar manner to Sneasel in Gen 4. And that means they'd have to give its counterpart, Mawile, an evo to make sense. Also, Mawile's upcoming retype makes it the perfect time for an evo.

I could really see tis happening! I don't find it too hard to come up with something fitting for mawile as an evolution, but I can't really think of anything sableye could evolve to?
I really hope mawile gets the retype, though, I always thought its typing was kind of odd.

I thought this looked sick when I first saw it. I know it's fake, but it's one of the only fan drawn evolutions that I liked.
Basically just a bigger Sableye, but more creepy/sinister looking.

Thief said:
I thought this looked sick when I first saw it. I know it's fake, but it's one of the only fan drawn evolutions that I liked.

That one's pretty cool :D maybe the problem is just that I never really used sableye... Or even looked at it, actually I always thought I didn't like it, but when I'm looking at it now I really like its design :)
I saw a lot of fan made evos or mawile, but this one
4751622959_e8419ce988_z.jpg
is definitely my favourite; I just love how the artist thought of the hybrid relationship between mawile and its head thing, it just seems really dynamic to me and although its kind of complex, with those extra feet and riding on its own head stuff, it appears so smooth and natural.

Nightingirle said:
Thief said:

That one's pretty cool :D maybe the problem is just that I never really used sableye... Or even looked at it, actually I always thought I didn't like it, but when I'm looking at it now I really like its design :)
is definitely my favourite; I just love how the artist thought of the hybrid relationship between mawile and its head thing, it just seems really dynamic to me and although its kind of complex, with those extra feet and riding on its own head stuff, it appears so smooth and natural.

too many mouths for mawile...
it doesn't follow the source of Mawile's inspiration
neither does the fake Sableye's

FloodBadge said:
Nightingirle said:

too many mouths for mawile...
it doesn't follow the source of Mawile's inspiration
neither does the fake Sableye's

What is sableye's inspiration anyway?

DrEspeon said:
What is sableye's inspiration anyway?

The Hopkinsville Goblin, a cryptid that's kinda popular for some reason in Japan, despite its origins in Kentucky:
3.jpg

Come to think of it, my Flatwoods Monster idea would also work as a Sableye evolution. One creepy bug-eyed cryptid to another.

Found these and wanted to leave them here for you guys to check out. I had never seen them until I stumbled upon them both on tumblr.
I think it's pretty obvious what they are both supposed to be, so I'm assuming I don't have to tell you what they are.
(btw, yes I'm aware these are not real)

Heh, I saw that Farfetch'd evo about a week ago. I was wondering when it was gonna make its way over here. It's pretty obviously fake, though - aside from the sloppy artwork, its type is listed as Flying/Fighting, and it only lists one ability (Farfetch'd has two), which is Huge Power, something only the Marill family has.

The Gogoat prevo is cute, though. :) I'm still not convinced that's what's in that screenshot, but I like this interpretation.

They should make a Legendary Eevee form :eek:

Back