Introduce Yourself!

Cochi

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, i'm cochi, and like scribbles i don't know anything about competitive play (but in my case competitive TCG). I've grown with pokemon, so i've been a fan for almost my entire life. Despite i'm a little old for this, i would like to start playing competitive/semi competitive TCG (im 20 lol) so that's why i'm here. (if my english is not accuarate, don't hesitate and tell me, cuz my english is pretty sucky sometimes)

amyrenea89

Aspiring Trainer
hi my name is amyrenea89 and im a new member.
i love to play pokemon on my ds and love have only been playing since black/white came out. i just recently got back into playing again and now i just cant quit lol. besides that i love to read, make bracelets,and watch tv.
:)

Hidden Power

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I am known as... Hidden Power!

I love Pokemon games and signed to the forum to post a little!

I hope I'll enjoy very much!

Strategy11

Aspiring Trainer
I'm sure anyone looking at this post will know that I am new.:D
I like making Pokemon strategies (hence the name) and i want to share them!:cool:

LegendLugia

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, my name is Chris I live in California. I hope to become a verified seller on pokebeach. I also sell pokemon cards on eBay.

BlueKitty

Eeveeloution Collector
Hi Im Kit. Lets see.... Umm... Im a 25 year old Gamer mom from Small Town, USA. I love and have always loved Pokemon. I enjoy playing the games and have almost all of them. I also love collecting the TCG. I dont really play and the reason I collect is so I will have something to show my son from my childhood that he can have in his. I mostly like the Japanese versions of the cards but I collect the English ones too.

Im mostly here just to learn how to trade and make new friends along the way.

Android

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! I doubt people actually read this, but I guess I'll do it anyway. Here's a little about me:
Name: Brian
How I found this site: Google! But I've actually been here a looong time ago, like 4 or 5 years ago (just never made an account)
Reason: I recently been getting into competitive pokemon, and I wanted to find some players to battle with
Interests: making videos, meeting new people, tennis, basketball, manga/anime, wifi battles, girls, etc.
Not much else to say here... Hope to get to know some of you out there :D

Fistymcnutz

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, my name is Magnus, I'm from Sweden and am 22 years old.

I was a part of this community about 2-3 years ago when I played the tcg. After all my friends who were interested in pokémon stopped playing I too stopped since I had no one to play with. I am now starting up again though and felt like my first step should be to start a new account here to get some advice and whatnot on current cards and metagame.

I hope this page is as helpfull as it was back then :)

WanderingWolf

Only *insert number here* days to go!
*pushes button to set off a bomb as I jump out of the exploding helicopter*

Hey guys, I'm James86134 and guess what? My name isn't James. *everyone runs away in fear and shock*

Well. That's me. First Post. :D

enteirulz

Aspiring Trainer
Hi guys

My name is John

I'm a old player just getting back into the game after a few years off. My kids are into it so looking at getting involved again.

Im 34 years old

from Victoria Australia

Intrests Pokemon, Motorbikes, Cars, Collecting anything.

FallenLeaf

Pokemon Collector
Hello pokebeach community. I've been playing pokemon for almost 13 years now starting with my cousins hand-me down Pokémon Red and Pokémon Gold versions. I found this website through links of members on another pokemon site I'm a member of. I joined pokebeach primarily for the Wi-Fi trading community. Feel free to message me whenever, I'll reply soon as I read it.

Pikachu86

Aspiring Trainer
Hi my name is Tiffany aka pikachu86! I have been a big fan of pokemon since it came out! I have been collecting pokemon cards since they released! All my cards are in binders and have never been played!! :D

WorldRenownedHeretic

#ArchStoise Architect
What's up, everyone? I am WorldRenownedHeretic (or Heretic for short). Some of you may know me from YouTube. Anyway, I've been viewing PokeBeach since I got back into Pokemon early last year and I finally decided to join the forums.

Cheers!

1OneManCrew

Rogue Enthusiast
Hey everyone! So this is my first post (here)... Obviously. I'm 14 and live in Qualicum Beach, BC (my family is starting a league so if you're in the area, look forward to that). I am a moderator of /r/PKMNTCG and a very trusted trader on /r/PKMNTCGTrades. I am only 14 (turning 15) so I am still in the senior division. My brother, mother, father and, I all play so that's a lot of cards I need to have thus, I need to trade a lot and that is one of the main reasons I am joining this community.

I like using more rogue or original decks rather than the common metagame decks. The main reason behind this is that the cost is generally less but it's also more fun in my opinion. I am relatively new to the Pokemon TCG or, well, all TCGs in general. The first big event I went to was 2013 Regionals where I ran Articuno/Garbodor (Which I shouldn't have run Pre-Plasma Freeze).

I look forward to trading with people here and getting to know the community more!

Capritle

Newbie Faker
Hello everyone I'm [member]Capritle[/member] (As you can see :3), and I am a new member to Pokebeach.
I'm from the USA and have played Pokemon almost my whole life. I joined Pokebeach because I wanted to post about my fake pokemon cards that I make. I am still a beginer but I like to consider myself slightly good at it xD. I heard about from Google (interesting huh) so yeah. I love the TCG and Video Games and look foward to being here. Thanks for reading :D

gaby2kbarrage

Aspiring Trainer
Hi my name is gabe ,i stop playing pokemon long time ago but im back.
Im from puerto rico we have a nice group of people that want to play this game again.
Right now i have a garchomp deck but i wanna fix it so it can be more competitive because we have BR on may 19.

sammisk8terz

Pokemon Breeder
Hey Everyone, My Name is Sammi, I Started Playing TCG a while ago but then i took a break then i slowly came back to it after i found a couple of my friends played it ooh yeah, I love Drawing making graphics, Pokemon etc and any Nintendo Related Games...

I found Poke Beach form a friend and via twitter etc
yeah cheers bye