• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Ghetto Natives - (Tornadus/Bouffolant/Darkrai/Mewtwo)

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
So my friend [member]Alaska[/member] has this deck called "Real Natives" that I thought was cool but I didn't have Tornadus EX so I made do with what I have. here's the list.

Pokemon:
3 / Tornadus / EP
2 / Bouffolant / DR
1 / Mewtwo EX / BWP
1 / Darkrai EX / DE
1 / Sigilyph / DR

total : 8

Trainers:
4 / Ultra Ball
4 / Switch
4 / Energy Switch
3 / Super Scoop Up
3 / Pokemon Catcher
3 / Eviolite
2 / Tool Scrapper
2 / Energy Retrieval
2 / Asperita City Gym
1 / Super Rod
1 / Energy Search

4 / Proffesor Juniper
4 / N
2 / Bianca
2 / Skyla

Total : 41

Energy:
4 / Double Colorless Energy
4 / Darkness Energy
3 / Psychic energy

Total : 11

Strategy:

The main strategy is to use Hurricane to set up and do damage at the same time. You use your Pokemon when neccesary in a matchup.

Matchups:

Terrakion- Tornaudus can live and KO before terrakion can on the right end of the turn.
Sigilyph- Bouffolant handles it pretty easily.
Keldeo- Mewtwo and Boufollant(kinda) can take it on.
Landorus- Tornadus handles it pretty well especially with Eviolite.
Empoleon- Darkrai can handle it nicely.
Bouffolant- Kinda difficult, but not impossible using various Pokemon.
Mewtwo- my own Mewtwo or Darkrai.
Raikou- Darkrai is my man for the job but pretty tough Pokemon.
Rayquaza- Same as Raikou

Alright tell me what you guys think :)

Alaska

formerly princemeat skarmheart
I'd get rid of the Darkrai to make room for one more Mewtwo, and drop the 4 energy switch for 3 sigilyph and one meloetta. Then, make the Dark NRG Psychic NRG.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
But if I run 2 Mewtwo why bother with Meleotta as a Mewtwo counter? what else can Meleoetta do?

Alaska

formerly princemeat skarmheart
Alan said:
But if I run 2 Mewtwo why bother with Meleotta as a Mewtwo counter? what else can Meleoetta do?
It's mostly for countering sigilyph in a flash.

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
mmhmmm... I will see if I can nab some more sigilyph. if not this'll have to do for now. it is Ghetto Natives after all.

PumpedAaron

S Type Armor
I think you have WAY too many switching cards. I would at least cut back on most lists run 4 Switch/ Super Scoop Up, but not all of one, AND some of the other. If you take out 2 Switch or Super Scoop Up, you'll have room for another Pokémon Catcher, and Aspertia Gym. Tornadus will need the extra HP to stay alive easier.

Also, considering you are running Darkrai EX, you ought to have room for Dark Patch, and 1 extra Darkrai EX, at least. That will let you get awesome Energy Acceleration on your side.

This is more of a suggestion outside the Decklist itself, but have you considered Twist Mountain/Aerodactyl? That constant +10 REALLY adds up. For example, you would be able to KO opposing Mewtwo EX with 4 Energy, and now, Tornadus' Hurricane hits the par 90 to 2HKO Pokémon EX without healing or Eviolite.

I suppose in summary, you should do something like this...

-2 Switch/Super Scoop UP

+1 Pokémon Catcher
+1 Aspertia Gym

In general, I think you'd do better with more Energy instead of Energy retrieval as well, since you don't really have any straightforward method of Energy Acceleration

-2 Energy Retriev

+1 (P) Energy
+1 (D) Energy

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
I would much rather run PlusPower than dedicate a whole stadium to it. Dark Patch is a good idea, I'll try it out. also i cant afford a 4th catcher :(

ssu is mostly for healing, changing who holds eviolite, etc.

Exaple situation

Mewtwo X Balls for 160
Opponent X Balls me for 160
SSU heads
Play again attach DCE
Switch
troopdoopscoop

Mora

Don't Panic
Mewtwo X-Ball's for 160, your opponent attaches and X-Ball's for 200 :p

I would like to see another Psychic Energy because what almost always wins the Mewtwo war is Psydrive. Other thab that, don't think I know enough about the deck to be a help. You don't run an Ace Spec.