Introduce Yourself!

hi...
i joined this forum because im an avid fan of pokemon tcg and i have a collection of these since first edition

Hi all, my name is Ben. I'm sixteen years old and have loved Pokemon my entire life. I have been going to this website for years, but I never thought about signing up to be able to post in the forums until now. I'm so glad that I did sign up because I love being able to interact with other people who love Pokemon just as much as I do.

Well, i'm a riolu and i love pokemon and most things japaneese XD

I make youtube video'es (riolu2010) and i thought i'd come on this website to talk the the community of pokeymanz lovers around the world <3

I found this website while looking for x and y info :D XD

well , thanks for reading i guess XD

This post is to keep me from being purged. I play the trading card game, so I wanted an account in case I needed to acquire some cards.

Greetings, fellow Pokefans!

Shining Raikou said:
  • why you joined
  • I'm getting back into the Pokemon TCG, and thought I'd try to integrate myself into the online community somehow. Get out there and get known and all.

Shining Raikou said:
    [*] where you found out about PokéBeach
    I found out in 2004, from I think one of the other Pokemon fansites. Either Serebii, Pokegym, or Pojo. It's been so long, I forget where. *getting old*

Shining Raikou said:
    [*]your interests
    Pokemon, of course! And let's see... my favorite musics come from both J-pop and country(weird combination, I know), I'm kinda big on video games and RPing(but not as big as I'd like). My favorite color is orange(duh?) and my favorite Pokemon type is fire.

I'm not really into old man stuff yet, but I'll get there.

Shining Raikou said:
    [*] hobbies
    Kinda the same thing as interests, no? But I'll try to split the answers up...

Other than Pokemon, my lifetime hobby is collecting Transformers action figures. I also play a few MMORPGs, I run my own message board RPG(not appropriate for li'l kiddie eyes, so y'all aren't getting any links), and I like to draw.

Shining Raikou said:
    [*] anything else relevant
I'm gonna invade the ol' place I used to play Pokemon back in the day. The Guardtower in Columbus Ohio, if anyone cares. I'm coming out of retirement, and am planning to try helping out there and elsewhere in the Pokemon TCG community if possible.

Hi I joined to trade - but now i don't feel trading , so i really have no idea why now excluding why not? Well , at least i'm no longer a lurker.

My Name is RADSheikah183 I am from a land of Cold and ice (Canada). I am a very good friend of a preveous member by the name of Zoroarkmaster. I wanted to join in on the X and Y talk.

(Why I joined) I was invited by iSharingan.
(Where I found out about PokéBeach) The PokeBeach server on Pokemon Online.
(My interests) I enjoy observing and learning about everything and anything.
(Hobbies) I draw, and create simple flash games.

You all...Can call me Dark. I don't really need to say anything more then that about my name.
Why I joined? To show my opinion about pokemon of course, and maybe meet a few good pokemon battlers along the way.
Where I found out about PokéBeach was by my friend, that you all know as Professer K.
My interests include pokemon Obviously, gaming, and trading card games, with the rare sport.
My hobbies are really just Video gaming.
Anything else relevant? Yeah not really anything else relevant at this time, other then what kind of trainer I am, but revealing what kind of trainer I am, wouldn't really allow me to keep my Mysterious personality would it. I'll just say...I'm a bit of an odd case when it comes to battlin'.

So, hello all, I'm Rockspet! (Don't ask about the name, just know that it came from Pokemon Emerald, Pokemon XD and Club Penguin many years ago... just sayin'...)
I've frequented the Pokebeach homepage for a while (not sure how I found it), but I've just started getting on forums across the internet lately.
I casually play competitive pokemon. I'm not the kind of guy who EV trains all the way, although I love how I can affect that in join avenue... makes life easy since I always have so much cash.
So, yeah, hopefully I'll be doing some stuff here, and you'll see me around.

Hi there, my name is eXecrass and just registered to talk with people about TCG Decks and Poke-videogames :)

Hey everyone I'm Catchem!

I've been visiting PokeBeach now for a long time, and I've been viewing the forums as a guest too, but now I've finally decided to make an account here!

I'm a major Pokemon fan, and I love to battle on the video games! I'll battle anyone who wants to battle me, but be prepared for a great battle!

Other then that, I can't wait to see all of you in some other threads!

Hello I'm Mousr otherwise known as Eisaku or Euan I live in the Uk. I used to play pokemon alot when I was younger and was pretty good at it too. I play both the tcg and the video game but I am more interested in the VG since my pokemon league revolves around the game. I have only just rebooted myself into pokemon not only 4 months ago so I am still trying to learn everything again. I learned about pokebeach from one of jwittz's old videos on youtube. I used to be the leader of a Minecraft griefing clan but those days are long behind me and I am looking for something new to do. I am an avid tf2 player not just pokemon. I know alot about tf2and if anyone is interested in starting playing I will happily help them along with some free items. Anyhoo see you in the video game section of this wonderfull forum. Caio

'Ello everyone, Ryter78 or David.
I joined pokebeach because the other poke-forums site I was on was a bit vague and inactive.
I saw pokebeach on google :D
I played pokemon way back, eventually got 'too old' (yeah right), and played Magic the gathering for awhile. But now I want to return to pokemon tcg, just because I think I'll have a lot of fun.
I like to longboard, make music as well as computer games, and of course pokemon.
uhh.. hi!

Hello my name is WildFireKyurem or WFK for short.I am 14 years old .I am a new member who joined because i enjoyed playing the pokemon games and i like how the site is so consistent on the current pokemon news.'I have been playing pokemon for a while now from Blue version to White 2 and anticipating the release of the new games XY.I found out about this site just by browsing the internet looking for pokemon sites with sufficient news updates very excited to join

Back