Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Can you change my name to Alan?
just Alan.
no perod or question mark just Alan
Done.~KA

Can I get my name changed to Some Loser, please? Thank you.

Oops, wait, not quite yet. Gotta finish WW first. Cancel that.

Well, since Blui's WW game doesn't modkill for name changes, I will change to yoshi. Please and thanks.

Now please don't be taken just like Yoshi was D:

Names are case sensitive in the Admin CP so it won't let me change your name to that.

@SL: Are you sure you want to waste your once a year name change to that?

Once the current WW is over, then I'll change my name to that, if it's okay. Don't want to get modkilled.

Can you just delete the user by the name of Yoshi? I'm pretty sure they disappeared off the face of the Earth. And I don't get how sillykyle's name is OK but yoshi isn't. I'm just a little confused.

We don't delete accounts because if the member decided to come back, then they will have lost their account or think someone else took it.

I don't get how sillykyle's name is OK but yoshi isn't. I'm just a little confused.

Do you mean ShadowLugia? No one has the name he picked as their current username.

Doesn't case sensitive mean there is a difference between words with and without a capital letter? I don't get how Yoshi and yoshi differ.

There is no difference in the system if you use capitals or not. So Yoshi = yoshi according to the software.

I would like my name to be changed to: L

There's a three-character limit.

CJBlazerX87 said:
May I get a name change? I will like it to be changed to Wolf Kid.

You don't meet all requirements. You need 250 posts to be eligible.

HypnoticChairman said:
HypnoticChairman

Just do it before I change my mind.

Done.

Sorry for the delay. We've been working hard on the forum changes you have seen so far. In any case, done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back