• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justintam0731

Mini Tam, a guy that lives in NJ
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Codes! + TONS MORE!

AnthonyG said:
I'm interested in your Keldeo ex and Landorus ex.

How much do you value all of that

Amphy343

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: DRX! JPN Items! EX's, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Codes! + TONS MORE!

Hi! I from Croatia.

How about:

My:

Raikou EX DEX

Your:

Tornadus EX
Rayquaza DV

Please let me know.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

dragon buster: Just to clarify they are white sleeves with pokeballs on them. They are NOT green featuring the pokeball symbol. Not sure if you mixed me up with someone.

Anyway, interested in Keldeo ex both FA and regular as well as Computer Search.

LMK if you would like to work something out.

Thanks.

justintam0731: Somewhere in this range: Keldeo ex $20-$25ish. Landorus EX $30ish

Thanks.

Amphy343: I'll pass. But thanks for posting

justintam0731

AnthonyG said:
dragon buster: Just to clarify they are white sleeves with pokeballs on them. They are NOT green featuring the pokeball symbol. Not sure if you mixed me up with someone.

Anyway, interested in Keldeo ex both FA and regular as well as Computer Search.

Thanks.

justintam0731: Somewhere in this range: Keldeo ex $20-$25ish. Landorus EX $30ish

Thanks.

Amphy343: I'll pass. But thanks for posting

How about the Darkrai EX Promo and Tornadus EX

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

Hey Anthony. It's been a while. Can you Cml for tornadus ex?

dragon buster

1 Week Ban

What do u value the sleeves at?

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

justintam0731: For...?

Sleeping Snorlax: Hey man, long time no see! Hope everything is good with you. I am interested in your 2 Blastosie BC anything else your possibly looking for those?

dragon buster: Around $30ish due to shipping cost needing to be factored in as well as the cost of the sleeves themselves.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

I've been pretty good. Just trying to figure out the current meta haha. How about you? I can trade the Blastoise towards the tornadus ex. I'll add something small if you need me to.

Edit: actually anything I can add for that pokemon catcher?

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Not bad, pretty busy with life and stuff, so not too much time to trade lol.

I think I only saw the 2 Blastoise but I don't think those are enough to get the Tornadus ex. I've been debating on getting the theme deck with Blastoise in it which is why I am a bit hesitant to trade for them lol.

Catcher I think I am going to hold on to unless I can get something I really need (if possible).

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

Well Idk what prices you go by but troll and toad has the Blastoise at $11 each and tornadus ex at $19. Idk if you'd wanna go by this but I can a little something to sweeten the deal.

dragon buster

1 Week Ban

AnthonyG said:

Sleeping Snorlax: Hey man, long time no see! Hope everything is good with you. I am interested in your 2 Blastosie BC anything else your possibly looking for those?

dragon buster: Around $30ish due to shipping cost needing to be factored in as well as the cost of the sleeves themselves.

So what u exactly want from my list for the pokeball sleeves sir

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Sleeping Snorlax: That's a bit too much for me (The theme deck is about that much and you get other stuff as well lol.) Sorry man, can't really value it that price unfortunately.

dragon buster: As I said previously only interested in the 3 cards (2x Keldeo EX (FA and Non) and Computer Search.)

Feel free to make an offer if you would like.

justintam0731

AnthonyG said:

The Landorus EX and Keldeo EX, how much do you value your Darkrai EX Promo and Tornadus EX

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Not 100% sure what your offer is (still don't lol)

Message me what your offer is/was.

Thanks.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

I have a few more of your wants I'd be willing to throw in. But I don't wanna pester so if you don't want to its cool. Just lmk.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Your more than free to list them if you would like! Not pestering me in the slightest lol. I miss stuff a lot because I take quick looks/look for just stuff I need now rather than in the future.

If you think you have some stuff that would persuade me feel free to let me know!

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

Well ill make an offer tonight after I go through your want list.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

Well to save myself from typing it all out now. I'd basically be offering a playpen of most of the trainers off your wants list. I'd even throw in a good amount of code cards as an added bonus. Lmk if this spikes and interest.

justintam0731

AnthonyG said:
Not 100% sure what your offer is (still don't lol)

Message me what your offer is/was.

Thanks.

I just want to know the value of your Darkrai EX Promo and Tornadus EX

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Sleeping Snorlax: Codes I am slightly interested in, trainers I think I am good on (except for maybe Pokemon Catcher and/or Skyla since I don't have any lol). Sorry man. But if you see something else other than the Tornadus EX feel free to let me know!

Thanks!

justintam0731: Not sure. I'll have to check, apparently a lot of people are looking for it lol. I'll try getting back to you soon, but if you want to make an offer feel free.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.