Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 1 ends December 8th 10 pm EST

Blah said:
It's probably the best option to go for No Lynch, as everyone else has been saying. Probability wise, it's much more likely to hit a townie than a wolf by lynching randomly. Meanwhile, the wolves can manipulate us to try and get us to "randomly" lynch a townie rather than one of them. Since we know very little information about anyone, the manipulating wolf could be any single person who says we should randomly lynch someone.

Since there's really no point in voting so early, I'll wait, but there's not really a lot else that's going to come out of Day 1 WW.

Um no, a wolf would typically vote for no lynch... They have no rush to kill townies, they just need to survive themselves, since they get their nightly kill. From what I can tell this is just like every other day 1 in every other WW game, in that most people are jumping on the easy bandwagon of "no lynch" but those who are smarter are trying to get information, sometimes by accusing others. The general consensus is that voting "no lynch" makes you seem wolfy, so smart townies and smart wolves alike are probably not going to vote for that so easily.

A wolf would want to get rid of a townie most likely, even with a little bit of evidence.

Meaty said:
That doesn't mean that I'm suspicious or that I don't have any time to play the game.

So basically you're saying, "I'm not suspicious because I say I'm not suspicious." lol, jk.

No that's basically what he is saying.

I'd much rather try and lynch someone today, mostly because there is a chance we might get a wolf. But the odds of that are low, so I understand the merit of No Lynch. I am not going to cast a vote one way or the other yet. After all, we have a whole week to decide. (By the way, PMJ, I moderately dislike you for voting me. Burn, you heretic.)

All I think we can do right now is watch the thread and see what is said. I am not going to reveal any information about my role, nor do I feel I have to yet - after all, the game has only begun.

RaichuGirl said:
I thought that you weren't supposed to role-reveal until you were close to lynch? Why have two people claimed what there role does already?
People can claim whatever they want. Doesn't mean it's the truth. Werewolf is a game of lies and deceit. Also, true role-revealing (i.e. C/Ping your role word-for-word publicly) is punished by automatic modkill.

Teal, you say you're a harmless indie? Huh, sounds like me last game, when I was just a minor annoyance. That's all well and good if you're telling the truth, but there's no way yet to prove that one way or the other.

HypnoticLuxray said:
Machamp.....wut?

Which stupid that I said are you talking about? The thing about Teapot and co. I can't really explain much more then what I've already said. For the Meaty thing, saying you're not suspicious doesn't make you not suspicious. I don't really think that he is suspicious, I just think that's a dumb argument.

Whoa whoa whoa...come on to see PMJ random lynching for me....I see how it is.

There really is no point in actually lynching anyone Day One though, so I feel like No Lynch is what we should go for.

Vote: No Lynch

He is trying to use actual day one strategies though. I don't see the problem.

Machamp the Champion said:
HypnoticLuxray said:
Machamp.....wut?

Which stupid that I said are you talking about? The thing about Teapot and co. I can't really explain much more then what I've already said. For the Meaty thing, saying you're not suspicious doesn't make you not suspicious. I don't really think that he is suspicious, I just think that's a dumb argument.

It's most certainly not the arguement Meaty was trying to make. Meaty did not say "Hey I'm not suspicious!" What he said was more along the lines of "I was busy, lay off" or "Been a bit inactive, doesn't make me public enemy #1" You misinterpretted him.

Glace said:
It's called a first day strategy. Random pressuring to promote discussion.

:/ :/

Not... entirely.

Bippa said:
Not really Pory-X. Otherwise he'd probably have to vote in every post he would make, or so I'd guess.

I'd probably be willing to bet that PMJ is just random voting because it's day one and he's tempting to get some stuff going on in here.

That's not completely accurate, either. But part of it is! :D

DNA no hard feelings bro here I'll reroll just for you :>

33. Chariblaze .
16. RogueChomp .
31. Porygon-X .
27. sillykyle .
14. Martini Teal .
1. TDL .
19. doublenikesocks .
21. HypnoticLuxray .
22. Puff .
30. Meaty .
25. TheGuy .
32. Spammy .
34. Blui129 .
24. CrystalEyeMonster Keeper of Night .
36. Machamp the Champion .
5. PMJ .
15. Bippa .
8. Lucky Fire .
12. alex Roari
6. dmaster .
17. Bo$$_89 .
18. ShadowLugia .
9. Glace .
3. TPO3 .
11. Bisharp37 .
7. King Arceus .
10. Gistica .
26. Nengeni .
20. Kecleon-X .
4. DNA .
23. Flygon2071 .
28. Zorua .
2. ESP .
35. RaichuGirl .
29. Blah .

Unvote: DNA
Vote: Clay

jesus christ that is annoying, I am sorry for subjecting you all to color coding everything

@kon: lol

well guys, random.org has decided chariblaze is the victim of the hour; he changed his name before the game started. I find that highly suspicious. only the scummiest of men would do such a thing; real men can tough it out because the restriction on name changes will be over long before this game is done so there's really no reason to rush it lol

also I hate Clay, he was probably the hardest gym leader for my scramble challenge. but that's not chariblaze's fault as much as it is mine since servine is SERIOUSLY THE WORST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. you know how you can say that about pokemon like Magikarp or Sunkern and everyone's like lolrite???? DNA can even vouch for me here. servine is just bad. everything about him is bad. he has no redeeming qualities. absolutely none. god. down with servine, up with literally every other pokemon.

I hate Clay so much I am gonna stick with this vote until I have a legitimate reason to change it

PMJ said:
DNA can even vouch for me here. servine is just bad. everything about him is bad. he has no redeeming qualities. absolutely none. god. down with servine, up with literally every other pokemon.
I can vouch for this. None of the other stuff, just this.

^Supposedly Clay has immunity the first 2 days/nights, so (if thats true) what good does that vote do?

If you are doing it for no reason then I'd agree it's scummy.

Clay said:
Fine, I'll reveal now that I have complete immunity during Day 2 and Night 2. It's all my role can do, unfortunately.

According to this, it is only for the second D/N cycle.

but w/e

still worth it

after all, I'm just one voice out of thirty-something :>

oh, my bad. I thought I said the first two days/nights, not just the 2nd. :p

His role seems kind of random to me...

I don't want to jump te gun but like DNA said WW is a game of lies and deceit, so there is a large possibility that PMJ is lying about his role completely. And trying to get voting started seems pretty wolfy to me, from what I know about WW. So I'm going to listen to what Spammy is saying.
Vote: PMJ

DNA said:
I'd much rather try and lynch someone today, mostly because there is a chance we might get a wolf. But the odds of that are low, so I understand the merit of No Lynch. I am not going to cast a vote one way or the other yet. After all, we have a whole week to decide. (By the way, PMJ, I moderately dislike you for voting me. Burn, you heretic.)

All I think we can do right now is watch the thread and see what is said. I am not going to reveal any information about my role, nor do I feel I have to yet - after all, the game has only begun.

Oh right, I forgot that DNA was playing... Let's lynch him guys. But actually, I agree with his reasoning. (jk)

Also, you got me guys, the whole "I promise I'm not suspicious" was my trump card. GG. (Also joking, if you can't tell...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back