• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Ilbluds trade list. Need a lot!!!

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer
RE: H: Dragons Exalted and much much more!! Need lots!!

I don't know what your idea of a fair trade is, but my offer was more than fair. If you're going to be so uptight maybe you can make an offer? I offered you $84 worth of cards for your two cards that cost $75. Not to mention the price on em will drop since they're going to be promos.

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!

It was serious.

Darkrai EX FA is about $45.

Mew EX is worth $22, as well as Entei EX FA, so, yeah, that is a serious offer.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

Sleeping Snorlax said:
I don't know what your idea of a fair trade is, but my offer was more than fair. If you're going to be so uptight maybe you can make an offer? I offered you $84 worth of cards for your two cards that cost $75. Not to mention the price on em will drop since they're going to be promos.

Look, I don't want the trade. Simple as that. Never said it wasn't fair or anything. The full arts aren't going to drop. Tins come out after most of the battle roads.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

DerpyMartian said:
It was serious.

Darkrai EX FA is about $45.

Mew EX is worth $22, as well as Entei EX FA, so, yeah, that is a serious offer.

Mew you can pick up on eBay for 15-20. Check completed listings. And as I've stated before THE FA DARKRAIS AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE UNLESS THEY ARE REPLACED.

DerpyMartian

6th Generation... Is AWESOME!

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see that. But, don't you want these cards, and don't you have 3 Darkrais?

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

DerpyMartian said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see that. But, don't you want these cards, and don't you have 3 Darkrais?

Yes, as you can read I do have 3.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

No...? Not for a bunch of mid to low wants. And you do realize most decks that have darkrai in it use 3 right?

numberonewill

Troll Level Infinity

Rage much?? lol ;p

Anyway do you still have that Steel? or is it decked?

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

People are dumb on here. Lol. They annoy me. It's like they don't understand what no means. And yeah it is decked right now.

Sleeping Snorlax

Aspiring Trainer

ilblud09 said:
People are dumb on here. Lol. They annoy me. It's like they don't understand what no means. And yeah it is decked right now.

No need to be calling people dumb. After all, you're the one who said for people to make offers. You're the one who made your want lists. We're just going by your rules. You can't blame us for being persistent on cards we need. But if you don't want to trade for the offer I gave you it's cool. No need to skip us or flat out say no. Good luck trading.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

Sleeping Snorlax said:
No need to be calling people dumb. After all, you're the one who said for people to make offers. You're the one who made your want lists. We're just going by your rules. You can't blame us for being persistent on cards we need. But if you don't want to trade for the offer I gave you it's cool. No need to skip us or flat out say no. Good luck trading.

o_O you make no sense. If someone posts what all they have, and I don't like the trade, saying no would be the correct response instead of giving them hope. I only want my wants so I'm not going to check lists for throw ins. Simple as that. I don't want to trade with you, so please move elsewhere. We cannot work anything out right now, but maybe another time.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

List updated with new haves and wants. Please make posts according to the rules listed and wants that I need. Thank you.

numberonewill

Troll Level Infinity

it would be easier to txt you. but he said someone offered him $45 apiece for them. Free Bump.

ilblud09

Aspiring Trainer

numberonewill said:
it would be easier to txt you. but he said someone offered him $45 apiece for them. Free Bump.

Ewww that sounds bad.