• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread. Looking for bulk Trainers.

RE: Vulpix Yolk's Trade Thread

i have
ho-oh neo revelations
magneton neo revelations
tyranitar holo neo discovery
japanese houndoom holo neo discovery
Crystal Kingdra
i like
mew ex
terrakion ex
registeel ex
x3 rh level ball
rh eviolite
x3 bianca
random receiver rh

I have neos like typhlosion feraligatr jumpluff and steelix cml for other things for mew ex fa

@ Cogbern: I'll think about it. The trade is so small that I don't really think it is worth my time. Is there anything else you saw?

@ NarcoticHobo: I don't ever like to call things mint. People are very picky all of the time. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure Gem Mint is a term reserved for professionally graded, PSA 9.5 to 10 cards. I am interested in some of your Japanese EXs though, if you want to make me an offer. I'd call all of the prerelease promos Mint - Near Mint.

@ justintam0731: I'm interested in your Ho-Oh EX and not much else...

@ Puckstopper20: Didn't see anything, sorry.

@ DerpyMartian: Didn't see anything, sorry.

@ Underdawg: I'm interested in your x3 Ho-Oh EX. Wanna make me an offer?

@ jgreen: I'm mainly interested in your Tropical Beach, Houndoom holo, and Crystal Kingdra. Make me an offer?

@ exdarkrai01: I'm looking for holos from Neo Revelation. Didn't see anything off of your list, sorry man.

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ Cogbern: I'll think about it. The trade is so small that I don't really think it is worth my time. Is there anything else you saw?

@ NarcoticHobo: I don't ever like to call things mint. People are very picky all of the time. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure Gem Mint is a term reserved for professionally graded, PSA 9.5 to 10 cards. I am interested in some of your Japanese EXs though, if you want to make me an offer. I'd call all of the prerelease promos Mint - Near Mint.

@ jgreen: I'm mainly interested in your Tropical Beach, Houndoom holo, and Crystal Kingdra. Make me an offer?

@ exdarkrai01: I'm looking for holos from Neo Revelation. Didn't see anything off of your list, sorry man.
What do you value Ho-Oh EXs at?

my
crystal kingdra holo
japanese holo houndoom
your
mew ex
terrakion ex
x3 rh level ball ( i can add something small for these or you can take them off if you must :( )

@ Underdawg: I'd say I value them at about 12 dollars a piece.

@ jgreen: I'll do that for your Staff Tropical Beach...

Vulpix Yolk said:

Sorry, but I just traded the Ho-Oh EX, are you interested in anything else

Could you do this?
My:
Arcanine ND #12
Braviary EP
Shiny Gardevoir

Your:
Regular Terrakion EX

Counter if you don't like this offer.

Hi again, how about a 1st ed. Neo Revelations Suicune for a Mint Base Charizard?

@ justintam0731: Nope, I'm not interested in anything else, sorry.

@ Infinity:
I'm not sure if I can do that. I might be able to do this if you are interested.

My:

Terrakion EX

Your:

x1 Shiny Gardevoir
x3 Gothitelle (EP Holo)

Let me know if that works.

@ Underdawg: Is there anything else that you are interested in? I'd really like to get two Ho-Ohs out of this trade.

@ silentsword77: No thanks, while values may be similar, the demand for Base Charizard is much greater. I'm really not focusing on my Neo Revelation collection right now.

What is the misprint on your Donphan prime?

Vulpix Yolk said:
@ justintam0731: Nope, I'm not interested in anything else, sorry.

@ Infinity:
I'm not sure if I can do that. I might be able to do this if you are interested.

My:

Terrakion EX

Your:

x1 Shiny Gardevoir
x3 Gothitelle (EP Holo)

Let me know if that works.

@ Underdawg: Is there anything else that you are interested in? I'd really like to get two Ho-Ohs out of this trade.

@ silentsword77: No thanks, while values may be similar, the demand for Base Charizard is much greater. I'm really not focusing on my Neo Revelation collection right now.
No, sorry. Are you okay with the aforementioned trade?

my
kingdra crystal holo
your
terrakion ex
rh level ball x3?

@ Daelum: There is a strip of ink missing across the card. Nothing impressive.

@ Underdawg: I can't do that, sorry.

@ jgreen: I can't do that, sorry.

@ ash_satoshi: I'm not very interested in merchandise right now, do you have any cards (japanese or english) that aren't listed?

Back