• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, Merch!, and Cardfight Vanguard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, and more (Base Set Theme Decks)

Do you happen to have any max potions?

RE: Sleeping Snorlax- W: States dice and FAs H: FAs, EXs, and more (Base Set Theme Decks)

I have Shiny Rayquaza DRX. How many max potions do you have?

Did you ever come to a decision on that trade for Darkrai?

Eevee said:
I have Shiny Rayquaza DRX. How many max potions do you have?

How many do you need? I have at least six regular and one RH

Blah said:
Did you ever come to a decision on that trade for Darkrai?

can you shoot me an offer?

My:
Terrakion EX FA
Blend WLFM RH

Your:
Darkrai EX

The prices add up to be about the same, but feel free to counter offer.

Only a FA N.

I need 4.

Would you be willing to do
My
Shiny Rayquaza DRX
for
your
Terrakion EX DRX x3
Registeel EX DRX
Max Potion x4
Terrakion NV?

CML for:
Rayquaza EX x1
Registeel EX x1

Eevee said:
I need 4.

Would you be willing to do
My
Shiny Rayquaza DRX
for
your
Terrakion EX DRX x3
Registeel EX DRX
Max Potion x4
Terrakion NV?

I'll do that. Just PM me to confirm. Since that's a big trade on my end, would you be willing to send at the same time?

Blah said:
My:
Terrakion EX FA
Blend WLFM RH

Your:
Darkrai EX

The prices add up to be about the same, but feel free to counter offer.

I'll do that. PM to confirm.

Mokoko said:
Only a FA N.

Sorry.. Just got an offer I really wanted for those cards.

DerpyMartian said:
CML for:
Rayquaza EX x1
Registeel EX x1

Sorry, nothing.

CML for
Terrakion x3
Rayquaza x1
Registeel x1

justintam0731 said:
CML for
Terrakion x3
Rayquaza x1
Registeel x1

Those are all pending. Sorry but I'll LYK

My
117 Blend Energy RH
118 Blend Energy RH

Your
90 Garchomp?

KwiksilverT said:
My
117 Blend Energy RH
118 Blend Energy RH

Your
90 Garchomp?

I would consider that if you add the CL water.

My
CL Water Energy
117 Blend Energy RH
118 Blend Energy RH

Your
90 Garchomp
Ultra Ball x3?

Sorry. I can't do that. That's way in your favor.

You wouldnt happen to have a secret rare krookodile would you? It said up front to ask haha

exdarkrai01 said:
You wouldnt happen to have a secret rare krookodile would you? It said up front to ask haha

Nope.

I have a Regionals Dice that's grey and a holographic Hydreigon DRX. Would you do those two for your N Full Art? Or CML please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back