Pokemon's multiplayer is back.

Bisharp37

Aspiring Trainer
It seems the pull rates for Dragons Exhalted are all over the place.

The Resue Scarf bug is really annoying.

Predeta470

Aspiring Trainer
I have opened some packs of Dragons Exalted and I can't even see the cards. When I open the packs they don't have the cards, just a whole bunch of symbols. Does anyone have/had this problem? And can you tell me how to fix it? D;

GamerXYZ

Aspiring Trainer
Out of the bad bugs, there appears to be a good bug as well: I redeemed 1x DragonSpeed and 1x DragonSnarl, and somehow got them both double, I just noticed. So, I already a full playset of the good Gabite and both Blend Energies twice. Don't know how valuable the Blend Energies are (just uncommon, but DCE was also uncommon of course. Though it didn't appear in decks), but heck: freebies are always nice of course.

Just wish there was a way to re-battle someone (using another deck). That full playset of Rescue Scarf together with my full playset of Rescue Energy I had already for one of my first decks (Budget Colorless Cinccino), would be nice punishment for bug abusers.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Predeta470 said:
I have opened some packs of Dragons Exalted and I can't even see the cards. When I open the packs they don't have the cards, just a whole bunch of symbols. Does anyone have/had this problem? And can you tell me how to fix it? D;

I have the same issue (along with other various loading ones). It likely means your graphics hardware in your computer can't support the download of the game.

dmaster out.

Coutihno

Aspiring Trainer
FUGGNUTZ said:
Yesterday, I opened 6 DEX packs and got 3 EXs! I got an Entei FA, a normal Entei, and a Raikou. It was some of the best pulls I've ever seen. My friend also opened about 25 DEX and gets a FA Darkrai. Overall, an awesome day for Pokemon.

Why did you post this two times?

o0Flint0o

Aspiring Trainer
I opened everything I had...(19 codes, 15/19 were boosters.)
I can't really play until they get the trade back in. Anyone want a Kyurem EX? (Non FA)

JadeEspeon

Straight Espeonage!
ForeignDude said:
So about the rescue scarf bug...how're you folks handling it? I keep a copy of a rescue scarf in my deck just in case someone decides to use one of their own. Two can play this game!

I faced a Durant deck earlier...one which had 4 copies of rescue scarf. Joy.

It's a bad bug! But I deal with it the same. Really don't have a choice. People are going to keep abusing it.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
Machamp the Champion said:
Just pulled my 3rd Darkrai from 6 packs :3 If only I was that lucky in real life.

Haha I know right. I wish I got these great of pulls :p

I have a question:
When will trading be available? If it is, how do I trade?

o0Flint0o

Aspiring Trainer
Machamp the Champion said:
Just pulled my 3rd Darkrai from 6 packs :3 If only I was that lucky in real life.

I could never do this IN MY LIFE. Even online I couldn't.
Can I borrow your luck?

The Fire Wyrm

Aspiring Trainer
This rescue scarf glitch is really annoying.
I played terrakion/mewtwo with four of them.
I'm playing zekeels.
Oh goody.

pkolaboy

Tyranitar be taunting'
Ok, I still keep my standing on "Stupid pull rates", but this one is positive. I redeemed 10 packs (5 NEX, 5 DEX) and pulled two Groudon EX, one FA, a Tornadus EX, and FA Kyreum EX. I am in need of ultra balls, well and Mewtwo EX so thats the reason for NEX. I can't wait until the trade is up, along with tournament battle.

Daelum

Climbing the stairs to the top
Here's what a member said on another forum about the pull rates for PTCGO:

Politoed666 on Pokegym said:
I'm not going to rule out the possibility of an error in the randomness of the packs, but here's my take.

We are used to packs from booster boxes, or loose packs in moderation as part of a single shipment. An example of the latter would be the blister packs you find in Target. Thus, we expect a certain degree of ORDER to our pulls. For instance, we don't expect to get four EXs from five packs, and we don't expect to pull three Mews before we pull a Terrakion. In TCGO, this is disrupted, because every possible pack combination is in a giant pool. You would get this same seeming lack of randomness if you were to take every single English DRX booster pack and throw them into a swimming pool, mix them up, and take out a group of fifty.

Point being this. No matter where we get our packs, they are from a relatively small, ordered supply. To my knowledge, when Wal-mart receives a shipment of boosters, those boosters were adjacent in production, meaning the distribution of cards is approximately equal to that in a booster box. That false randomness doesn't exist in TCGO. If you mix a lot of booster packs together, you will statistically get a lot of the same distribution that would be found in a smaller sample. But you will also get what we have here, which is clumping.

Real randomness doesn't follow statistics.

pkolaboy

Tyranitar be taunting'
Daelum said:
Here's what a member said on another forum about the pull rates for PTCGO:

Very well put! I guess I was just irritated with redeeming so many packs and recieving virtually nothing. It's all understood now, just in the past when opening packs online I did not have such bad luck pulling great cards, but then again it's all about luck.