Active You Laugh, You Lose - Post Something Funny!

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
RE: You Laugh, You Lose

ISB said:
0JFVv.png
Doesn't everyone secretly think this?

Oh, nice job with the construction one. I didn't laugh but I definitely liked it.

DNA

Advanced Member

The only problem with that is that no self-respecting person would use a Raticate on their endgame team.
And I don't care if it's a Nuzlocke or not. Still no one does it.

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3ws6OnGuE&feature=relmfu[/video]

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Bippa said:
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwHI9pSrxsY&feature=g-vrec&context=G21dad08RVAAAAAAAAAA[/video]

I didn't laugh but this was great! :D

DNA

Advanced Member

UNfortunately for Trainerhan, that's been posted already, but it's still pretty glorious.

DNA

Advanced Member

Nope, it was intentional; I capitalized it for emphasis. It would be the same as typing "Unfortunately".

PokeMedic

Don't talk to me or my Pokemon ever again
Articles Staff

Wow, tough crowd here. What are most of you, 12 years old? What a shame you can't laugh -I mean 12 is a rough age. You've got middle school and you start liking girls but they don't like you back, you've got a lot of Adveture Time and Regular Show to watch -and all this YouTube stuff. And man, when you find the time for PokeBeach wouldn't you know it; nothing on it is funny! It's tough being a babby. Just straighten out that baseball cap, wear it right. Stop listening to all that dubstep. Write in cursive. Tell your parents you love them. Call an adult sir or ma'am. Things will get better, kids. Live isn't all donks and Mewtwo EXs and manipulating coin flips. It gets better, but you have to want it to. But if you're older than that, then it must be a personal problem.