• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

10% OFF EVERYTHING! [H] NV, Primes, T/S/S, RH Energy!

RE: [H] $0.75 B/W Code Cards! Pre-HGSS Sale!

Hikikomori-san said:
GamerXYZ said:
I'd like to buy 15 B/W codes. Would you accept cash in the form of a coupon? I have this EA discount coupon (20 American dollars off at the EA store for a purchase of 60 dollars or more, values might be differently in Canadian dollars) I don't need. 15 B/W codes = 11,25 = you get 8,75 for free (you should of course get more than a regular deal considering you can only spend the money in a specific way). I'm the buyer (and the least trusted here by far) so I pay first of course, so if you use the coupon immediately you know for sure you got the money before you send your codes.

Code cards don't have to be shipped (I don't live in North America, but even if I would've), IF you agree with the deal you'll just PM me the codes after you received my code (and confirmed it).

Sorry, code cards are being traded away...

Also, I doubt that American coupons will work in another country.

It's an international coupon. Everyone who was registered for a certain EA game for a while got it this year when it was their birthday but they work the correct way for everyone (and of course, not account-bound). For me, it shows 10 euros. For Americans, it shows 20 dollars, etcetera. But they're all 100% the same, only the e-mail message differs and the correct currency is used in the actual store.

Unfortunate to hear there are no codes anymore. Would've you had accepted my offer if otherwise (perhaps only with a different amount)? If so, let me know if you're expecting to have some codes again in a while. And if not, then I know enough of course.

GamerXYZ said:
Hikikomori-san said:
GamerXYZ said:
I'd like to buy 15 B/W codes. Would you accept cash in the form of a coupon? I have this EA discount coupon (20 American dollars off at the EA store for a purchase of 60 dollars or more, values might be differently in Canadian dollars) I don't need. 15 B/W codes = 11,25 = you get 8,75 for free (you should of course get more than a regular deal considering you can only spend the money in a specific way). I'm the buyer (and the least trusted here by far) so I pay first of course, so if you use the coupon immediately you know for sure you got the money before you send your codes.

Code cards don't have to be shipped (I don't live in North America, but even if I would've), IF you agree with the deal you'll just PM me the codes after you received my code (and confirmed it).

Sorry, code cards are being traded away...

Also, I doubt that American coupons will work in another country.

It's an international coupon. Everyone who was registered for a certain EA game for a while got it this year when it was their birthday but they work the correct way for everyone (and of course, not account-bound). For me, it shows 10 euros. For Americans, it shows 20 dollars, etcetera. But they're all 100% the same, only the e-mail message differs and the correct currency is used in the actual store.

Unfortunate to hear there are no codes anymore. Would've you had accepted my offer if otherwise (perhaps only with a different amount)? If so, let me know if you're expecting to have some codes again in a while. And if not, then I know enough of course.

Oh okay, if it's an internat coupon then that makes sense. I've never seen one before so there lies my skepticism.

I don't think I'd use the coupon anyway, mostly because when my school term starts I just won't have the time to juggle gaming with programming with working etc etc. Thanks for the offer though.

I took out Junk Arm and Twins, what about this now?

HGSS Bill RH - $0.25
HGSS Copycat RH - $0.75
HGSS Moo Moo Milk RH x2 - $0.75 each = $1.50
UL Golbat RH - $0.50
UL Larvitar (50) RH - $0.50
UL Larvitar (51) RH - $0.50
UL Onix RH - $0.50 (non-Body)
UL Energy Returner x2 - Free with Purchase
UD Drifloon RH - $0.50
UD Pineco RH (which one?) - #63 - $0.25
UD Houndour RH (which one?) - #54 - $0.25
UD Flower Shop Lady RH - $1.00
UD Special Dark Energy RH - $1.00
COL Venonat - Free with Purchase
COL Lost Remover RH - $1.50
HGSS Bayleef RH
HGSS Parasect RH
HGSS Starmie RH
HGSS Cyndaquil RH
HGSS Totodile RH
COL Quilava RH

RE: [H] Pre-HGSS Sale! Ask for stuff from my trade thread!

HGSS Bayleef RH - $0.25
HGSS Parasect RH - $0.25
HGSS Starmie RH - $0.25
HGSS Cyndaquil RH - $0.50
HGSS Totodile RH - $0.50
COL Quilava RH - $0.50
-- $2.25 --

Added to this...
HGSS Bill RH - $0.25
HGSS Copycat RH - $0.75
HGSS Moo Moo Milk RH x2 - $0.75 each = $1.50
UL Golbat RH - $0.50
UL Larvitar (50) RH - $0.50
UL Larvitar (51) RH - $0.50
UL Onix RH - $0.50 (non-Body)
UL Energy Returner x2 - Free with Purchase
UD Drifloon RH - $0.50
UD Pineco RH (which one?) - #63 - $0.25
UD Houndour RH (which one?) - #54 - $0.25
UD Flower Shop Lady RH - $1.00
UD Special Dark Energy RH - $1.00
COL Venonat - Free with Purchase
COL Lost Remover RH - $1.50
-- $9 --

== $11.25 ==

So... $13.25 shipped?

RE: [H] Pre-HGSS Sale - $45 takes everything inside!! Ask for stuff from my trade thread!

Bump! $40 takes everything here!

RE: [H] 50 TCGO Codes 80c each!

How much for Slowking Islands RH. Please post on my profile as a response.

RE: [H] $25 Yanmega Prime; Listed Prices on NV stuff & Zubat Plush & MORE!

Bump! Have Yanmega Prime $25 & more!

EDIT: Changed to $18!!!

RE: [H] $18 Yanmega Prime shipped; Listed Prices on NV stuff & Zubat Plush & MORE!

How much could you do both Terrakion FA and Steelix prime for, shipped?

RE: [H] $18 Yanmega Prime shipped; Listed Prices on NV stuff & Zubat Plush & MORE!

Terrakion FA is gone, but I can sell the Steelix Prime for $5.00 shipped to the states, or $4.50 inside Canada. LMK, thanks.

RE: [H] Pachis, NV Stuff, Ultra Rare Plushies and MORE! All listed prices!

Bump 1/3!

RE: [H] Pachis, NV Stuff, Ultra Rare Plushies and MORE! All listed prices!

Bump! Wide variety of things to sell.

I WILL MATCH ANY AVERAGE SELLING PRICE ON THE CURRENT MARKET - as long as the sale date is within 5 days

RE: [H] SELLING EVERYTHING FROM MY TRADE THREAD + MORE!

Would you do terrekion FA and holo haxorus for $10?

RE: [H] SELLING EVERYTHING FROM MY TRADE THREAD + MORE!

My Sales thread has yet to be updated. I am using my Terrakion FAs and I did not pull any more Haxorus.

RE: [H] LOTS OF NV, Magnezone/Donphan/Electrode! And take 10% off all purchases!

BUMP!!! Huge NV Update, 10% off final purchase, Magnezone, Donphan, Kingdra, T-Tar, Terrakion... etc etc!

RE: [H] LOTS OF NV, Magnezone/Donphan/Electrode! And take 10% off all purchases!

Would you do $20 shipped to Toronto for these?:

2x Blastoise PR
1x Blissey Prime
1x Alph Lithograph 4
2x Landorus Holo
1x PurpleTini NH
1x Sharpedo NH
4x Grass HP -holo
8x Fighting HP -holo
4x Lost remover NH
1x Research Records NH

Let me know, thanks

No thanks. Also have almost no more HP Energy.

Here's the breakdown of what I have left:

2x Blastoise PR - $1.99 each ~ $3 for both
1x Blissey Prime - $1.99
1x Alph Lithograph 4 - $3.99
2x Landorus Holo - $0.99 each = $1.98
1x PurpleTini NH - $0.50
1x Sharpedo NH - $0.50
4x Grass HP -holo - $1 each = $4
4x Lost remover NH - $0.99 each = $4 ~ this I should update to $0.50 each, so I can put this to $2
1x Research Records NH - $0.50
Your TOTAL after 10% disc: $16.61
Your TOTAL after Shipping: $19.61

Let me know if you're still interested. I updated the Holo Energy section with some EM here and there so check it out.

Play! Rewards - all packs in this section are eligible for FREE SHIPPING if you purchase this along with $5 worth of additional cards / items
1x COL Energy Pack SEALED - $15.99
1x SSU/Pokemon Collector Pack SEALED - $19.99

Can you tell me what comes in each of these? Thanks

Back