League of Legends Discussion

Ardi-Yarne

Previously Kaitou Cooro
Hello PokeBeach,

I'm sure many of you (okay, not sure, but there has to be some small percentage) have heard of, or play, League of Legends. Being a frequent (read as: addicted) player, I come to you, the members of PokeBeach, with a discussion thread.

For those of you that DON'T know what League of Legends (from here on, referred to as LoL) is, it is a Free-to-Play MMORTS Arena game. You play as one of many 'champions' on a team of five (or three, depending on preference) against another team of five (or three) humans or AIs.

As of posting this, there are 83 champions with a new one released every two to three weeks. Each champion is unlocked through playing and getting Influence Points. However, every week, ten champions get rotated around for everyone to play for free as a way to test different characters and decide who to save up for.

Without making this too long, I'll cut it off there. If you need to know anything else, check out Wiki, watch some game-play videos, or ask here.

For those of that DO know what LoL is, then here's what I'd like to happen here:

[1] Basic PokeBeach rules apply.
-If you don't know them, then you're doing it wrong.
[2] Requesting Matches.
-If you're looking for people to play with, simply post here with your username and what you're looking for (Ranked (Duo/Premade), 5v5, 3v3, Co-Op).
[3] Discuss current and upcoming Champions.
-Do I need to say anything more? It's quite simple.
[4] Build Help
-Need help with a certain champion? Got ideas for a gimmick build?
[5] Bragging/Ranting
-Carried your team to victory? Watched as your team fed the opposing forces?
[6] Etc.
-I probably missed alot, so whatever I didn't list (but remains on topic!).

So, without further ado, let's get the show on the road.

Opening Topic:
Opinions on the newest champion, Riven.

I'll play with anyone who isn't horrible.

Just send me a profile comment, post here, or PM me.

My name is pokymon99.

What do you guys think of Riven? When I first got her, she seemed so easy to get kills with, but it's almost like I can't get close enough to do anything.

Also, if anyone wants to play a game, I'm always on. Just add me. Name's Raidra.

Free morde week :(

Anyways, I'm a beast with xin zhao. We should see if we can get a group from PB on there.

I played like 3 games 5 min ago and won them all win CHO GATH :p
Ive only been playing for 2 days and just bought Master Yi.... remember add me :p

pokemon99 said:
Free morde week :(

Anyways, I'm a beast with xin zhao. We should see if we can get a group from PokéBeach on there.

Lol, Morde got sooo nerfed with this patch. He's so fragile now.

Also, Xin. He's kind of easy-mode. He face-rolls anyone as long as he gets fed. Hate fighting 'em, love them on my team though. It's almost an insta-win.

No, I hate people who complain about kill stealing.
Like does it actually matter? All that's important is that your team got a kill. You still got an assist, which grants you extra gold.

And on a side note, my xin zhao is beast :p

Team game, no such thing as a KS. I play a mean Tristana, Caitlyn and Miss Fortune. I'm slowly dabbling into melee characters such as Warwick and Riven though.

There is such a thing as KS. But it doesn't mean Kill Steal. It means Kill Secured. Remember.

I mainly use AP Casters and Tanks (IE: Rammus, Swain, Rumble, Kennen, Leona), but I enjoy Cait and Riven.

Blooh is my username, just pm me when you're online and let me know where you're from and who you are. Blooh is my level 30 and I have Electric Chair as my alt level 1.

I main Kennen, with my Tank build and sometimes AP if I have to. I'm starting to co-main Taric now. I also play solo-mid Nocturne really well, but I haven't been playing him for a while.

Back