Finished Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive LOOKING FOR 2 NEW PLAYERS! GET YOUR APPS IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
HL Charges up the stairs..he sees five zombies.

As he reaches the top step, all five raise their heads and look...They smell fresh meat.

All five immediately charge Hypnotic...trying to grab at him and rip him to shreds

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
GM:

The Baton hits one of the zombies on the side of the head. He stumbles for a minute but recovers.

The p90 hit's two in the head, the third bullet misses.

The other zombies start to close, and are within inches of Gus

Gus screamed like a little girl and ran back down the stairs. "I NEED BACKUP. I NEED SOME FRIGGIN BACKUP," He loudly yelped, sending two shots behind him as he ran.

Ice_Master

~://Forever Frozen\\:~
Amber Heard a scream for help. Thats when she noticed Gus running wierd and coming down stairs. Amber jumpes out infront of the Zombies and shot two single shots. One at each of them.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
OOC:

Chemical, if you have it for 360 what's your gamertag? :p lol

IC:

The group sees a large Zombie, aproximately 7 feet tall, with large arms (body builder size)

He roars again and slowly starts to walk in the direction of the group

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
OOC:

aww

IC:

The zombie turns to Chemical, and punches it with it's large fist. The survivor flies backwards, and hits the ground with a hard thud.

You are incapacitated. Another Survivor must help you up

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
OOC: Alright...I think I know what going on

IC: catutie fires 3 bullets at the giant zombie

OOC: I just don't know where we are...I know about the muscular Californian attacking us but where are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.