Finished Zombie Revolution-The Fight to Survive LOOKING FOR 2 NEW PLAYERS! GET YOUR APPS IN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

catutie

Ahhhhh back.....er....kind of
OOC: I never recieved my guns O_O I HAVE A PISTOL WITH LIKE 4 SHOTS xD that is all...ya...need...mah...gunz

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
OOC:

You have a p90 now..happy? :p

IC:

To the left there's a street. You've been down it before. To the left is a Fire department. the windows are boarded up. Bodies line the street and there are numerous cars on the street. A few are on fire.

catutie

"Hmmmm the fireman place seems like a good place to go." catutie says to the group.

OOC: :/ no...I'm not :p NOW I HAVE TO GO GET A FIRE AXE O_O

Chemical

The Mods, doubt my Knowledge.
Kingsly walks towards the fire department building slicing any dead corpse heads on the ground he can reach. "It has to be boarded up for a reason, maybe there are some survivors there."

"And if we could find a fire estiguisher, we could put out the flames on these cars and see if any still work," Gus comented, who started walking toard the building.

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
"How would they have time to baord up the place with all these dead zombies lying around? Unless they did it before or you guys killed them all. And if you did, I doubt there is much food in there."

Chemical

"Obviously we haven't, why else am I taking the time to cut off the dead corpse heads, so they don't come up and attack us," Kingsly commented.

Delta

Selling colourful Pokemon to Celadon Game Corner
"Safe measures, sure" Will shrugged "Jus' thought with this many you wouldn't have the time to do what your doing now."

catutie

catutie ignores the two talking about the building.

"Eh who cares what is in there. I'm 100% sure there are some good weapons in there. Stop talking and lets get in there." He says going toward the building.

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
GM:

You approach the door. you try to open it but it is boarded from the other side. The fire garage is to the right.

Chemical

Sigh, Kingsly walks back to the front of the station and cuts one of the barricade windows in half with his Katana

Emperor_Gaius

Formerly mlouden03
@Chemical

Wasn't even thinking that :p you win for originality

GM:

Chemical is able to hack down the down the boards on a window and climb inside

He sees a large room, with lockers in the back, benches spread throughout, a firemen's pole directly in front of him, a door off to the right, and a set of stairs next to the lockers on the back wall

Status
Not open for further replies.