Pokemon LEAST forgotten Pokémon?

scizorlicious

Now with one fewer 's'
So there's a thread on here about what we think is the Pokémon most people forget about.

Well, why not the one the most people can remember? The one that just flies off your tongue when you think about Pokémon, that one Pokémon that even people who don't do anything Pokémon-related know of, anything.

I'd like to exclude Pikachu, just since he's the mascot of the series, and the obvious choice for this. Is there any other Pokémon that everyone remembers?

This isn't a favorites thread, so please don't take it that way!

Rock Wrecker

I want to be a Pokemon master :-)
I dunno... I have to suggest Chimchar just because when I told my friend I liked Pokemon because he was liek "Chimchar attack!" and started cracking up. (I have no idea why...)

Lol Weavile today at church this kid had no idea who (what?) Charizard was. I do have to agree with you though.

MrGatr

Goin Rogue Baby :DDD
Dark Sonic J said:
Arceus. the God of them all of course,

Da, Arceus, is one of the most wanted Pokemon in the game, but I do have a list

Arceus
Darkrai
Deoxys
Rayquaza
Zoroak
and so forth

All of these are very common, I see them all the time, but I mainly see guys like

Crobat
Mew
Mewtwo
Mothim
Gallade
Gardevoir
Infernape
Abamosnow

Some of the guys that I don't see often but are not forgotten are

Toxicroak
Shaymin
Phione
Girintina
Heatran

DNA

Goodbye, everyone. I'll miss you all.
Advanced Member
Charizard is definitely the least forgotten. Ever seen him among ex-Pokemon players? You have a Base Set Charizard and you're automatically cool.

Other notable Pokemon include Tyranitar, Mewtwo, Dunsparce, Mudkip, and Lugia. There's more of course, but those are the ones that more easily come to mind.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
I agree that Charizard has to be the least forgotten other that Pikachu. Adding to DNA's list of notable ones, I'd have to say Lucario. A prominent reason would probably be that he's in SSBB, he has a movie about him, he was the first gen 4 pokemon released, and he's all-around cool.

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Eevee, definitely Eevee.

I somehow doubt most people would know Mew that well, but Charizard for some reason definitely is known be alot.

Man With A Plan

24 and Pokemon <3
No love for Squirtle, Even my dad knows what Squirtle is and he has not even come with in sneezing distants of any pokemon game. I mean how can forget a turtle that evolves into a Turtle with guns on it's back. (Not to mention it was my first pokemon in the Blue)

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED
Pikachu, no questions asked.

Other honorable mentions are: Charizard, Magikarp, Pigdey, and maybe some other Pokemon from the 1st Gen.

Glace

Top 8, Worlds 2013
Advanced Member
Robot3300 said:
Pikachu, no questions asked.

Other honorable mentions are: Charizard, Magikarp, Pigdey, and maybe some other Pokemon from the 1st Gen.

He said not Pikachu.

Its totally Mudkip.

People at my school say "Does you leik Mudkipz?" which is soemthing I heard many people say.