Pokemon Most Forgotten Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that Girafarig is one of the most forgotten Pokemon because I actually forgot it existed until I decided to do some research for a fan fiction that I was planing to start eventually.

~NZ

Delibird, Spoink and Staravia.

They're not popular or beloved pokemon. In game, their stats are awful and their design isn't eye-catching.

most people might think this is rediculous but it is my opinion after all so one of the most forgotten pokemon in my opinion is mewtwo yea everybody loves using him but they have never made a mewtwo event at least not one that I know of but they make an event for every other legendary pokemon

I wouldn't say Geodude. It cursed us in the caves from gens 1 through 4.

My vote would have to go to Stantler. Putting aside the whole "OMG SHIKIJIKA IS GONNA EVOLVE INTO STANTLER" fiasco back when Deerling was revealed, Stantler has never really seen the light. I can see why; it really only appeared in areas that people normally just run right through, and they're on the rarer side at that. Even in the competitive battling scene, almost everything it can do can be done better by something else.

Nobody knows... its the most forgotten Pokemon for a reason :p.

A gen 1/2 pokemon.

Maybe Corsola or Girafarig.

glaceon said:
Nobody knows... its the most forgotten Pokemon for a reason :p.

A gen 1/2 pokemon.

Maybe Corsola or Girafarig.

I forgot that Corsola even existed. That's saying something. I'll pull one in a pack, read the name out, and then remember the whole pack except the Corsola. :D

I'd say Kecleon, Castform or Azurill.

For everyone mentioning the Gen II water Pokemon, they're probably not forgotten to people whose favorite generation is the second one, namely me. XD
And as far as most forgotten Pokemon, I third glaceon's post: nobody knows. XD
Personally it's a TON of Gen IV Pokemon.

What we should all do is name 648 pokemon. Then figure out which one we are missing. That's the real forgotten one.

There's an existing game for that. I think it would count as reviving if we continued it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back