3DS Discussion Thread

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I just read that Cave Story 3D's release date has been pushed to November 8th.

Extreme sadface.

dmaster out.

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
I'm not really that concerned about that. I'd rather play the freeware version rather than its multiple re-releases, really...

Anyone got the Nyko Power Pak +? It's an absolute necessity if you've got a 3DS.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
dmaster said:
I just read that Cave Story 3D's release date has been pushed to November 8th.

Extreme sadface.

dmaster out.

*Flips the table*

That was gonna be one of my coolest birthday presents.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Just a word of caution to any Master Quest players out there, man is it hard. ._.

What a wake up call. The normal quest was easier than dirt.

dmaster out.

TheGuy

Member since '09
It doesn't really matter about the game.

Resident Evil just came out, anyone get it?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If it was free (like it should be), I would buy it. It just doesn't look like it's worth almost half a $100. >_>

That's just IMO though. I was hoping there would be more content, but alas, no.

dmaster out.

Setzer (Harry)

*Evil Laugh Here*
But no one mentioned Devil Survivor 3DS.

It's like Fire Emblem/Final Fantasy Tactics meets Persona 4, which means you might want to buy that. Roughly around now.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
PokemonRulez101 said:
Has anybody noticed that Star Fox 64 3D comes out on 9/11. That's the day that the twin towers were attacked.

Why would they even do that lol. I mean, towers DO get destroyed in Star Fox IIRC. Dumb business move on their part.

nnaann

Aspiring Trainer
PokemonRulez101 said:
Has anybody noticed that Star Fox 64 3D comes out on 9/11. That's the day that the twin towers were attacked.

That's pretty bad on their part. I have no idea why they couldn't change the release date by a couple of days, it's not like they wouldn't have realised about a coincidence with the dates.

Zhaituki

The hollowized typhlosion tamer.
Setzer (Harry) said:
But no one mentioned Devil Survivor 3DS.

It's like Fire Emblem/Final Fantasy Tactics meets Persona 4, which means you might want to buy that. Roughly around now.

It's not all that much different from the original version so rather not. i wait for the Devil survivor 2. OoT was ideal cus i didn't like playing it on emulator and i anyways like to fight the bosses over and over again at the bed. ;)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
How are people enjoying OoC?? I find it good, but all the walking annoys me. How about with you guys?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It's still an amazing game, even with all the traveling around. The updated graphics of the iconic locations helps when you're traveling for long stretches. I still can't get enough of it.

dmaster out.

La Dispute

Typhlosion
Erm... isn't there already and Ocarina of Time thread?

I'm looking forward to play Star Fox 64 and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

FirstPlay3r

Russian Status - Can Almost Read It
Honestly, I can't see how the 3DS can be truly healthy for you.

I played the thing at Gamestop for a solid thirty seconds, and after I walked away and looked to find a copy of Assassin's Creed II, I immediately was stricken with a headache.

I get into most every game I play, but when I played this, it made me feel ill. And I've had "gamer's headache" before, I don't want it again.

TheGuy

Member since '09
It seems like it only affects some people, like people who get easily get sick during 3D movies and such. When I first played it, I never noticed anything like that, it didn't affect me at all.

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
It doesn't affect me at all, but then again, I only play for about 30 minutes with it on, and then like 10 with it off, and so forth.