New Collector's Box and Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuMimi

Psychic Pokemon Master
Has anyone else seen the new Black and White collector's box set? I usually see posts about these sort of things on PB weeks before it's in stores but I guess this one slipped by us. When I was at Wal-mart this evening, I saw it and bought it. It comes with 5 Black and White boosters, the Zoroark promo, and a Victini figure.

Pictures below:

SDC11241-1.jpg

SDC11244.jpg

SDC11243.jpg

Quick question, how much does it cost? I assume it's around $15-$20, but I would like to know the exact price.
Whatever it is I know it's a pretty good deal. Thanks in advance. =)

It's $19.99. I was like, ugh, $20 is so expensive but, I just couldn't resist since I collect those little figures! :3

InuMimi said:
It's $19.99. I was like, ugh, $20 is so expensive but, I just couldn't resist since I collect those little figures! :3
Oh okay cool, I was hoping you would say $15 because I would maybe consider buying it, but $20 doesn't seem doable for me right now.
It's still a pretty good price because it's a nice bundle and I may buy it, but not anytime soon. Thanks for answering my question. =)

Afro-G said:
InuMimi said:
Oh okay cool, I was hoping you would say $15 because I would maybe consider buying it, but $20 doesn't seem doable for me right now.
It's still a pretty good price because it's a nice bundle and I may buy it, but not anytime soon. Thanks for answering my question. =)

$15 would have been awesome but since there are 5 packs, and packs are $4 individually, there's no way they'd sell it for $15. I'm defiantly not going to be spending money on cards for a while; I mostly have to spend my money on gas just to go to class everyday DX I got that special Zekrom out of one of the packs, though, so i'd say it was worth it ^^

This was covered on the main page http://pokebeach.com/2011/04/bw-promos-reshiram-zekrom-axew
and be discussed here http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=95759

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back